View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 08:27 PM   #1837
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Lily Coco Lesson1B

Lily Coco Lesson1B

Lily Coco Lesson1B: The amazing super pain slut piss whore action continues as now it's Lily's turn to guzzle some of her piss ! We saw in Coco's debut lesson how she is Lily's brand new piss whore training playmate and I'm really glad Lily brought her feigned along top receive her watersports training ! Coco's going to learn a lot fro watching a sexy piss-guzzling superstar like Lily and now its time for Lily to show her how its done ! I have Lily get naked for me and nI just love her cute yellow underwear that say "join the party!" on them; in fact, i love Lily's underwear so much i decide to ram it down her throat and gag her with it ! Awww, so cute and priceless ! Next I have Lily squat over a beautiful measuring cup so she can fill it up and everyone at home watching can see just how much piss is going in the cup ! Wow ! Awesome, Lily does a great job as always and lets out a delicious gusher of piss ! I just love pouring Lily's hot golden piss down her throat as she licks and drinks and gulps down every last drop !
GENRE:Fetish, Lesbian, Piss

Size: 268 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 720x1280 | Gallery: 363

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03371 секунды с 9 запросами