Old 05-12-2022, 08:17 AM   #66
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Men's Hell vol.7 Drammen

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Wild G@mes
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, , Toy, Waxing, Rimming, Masturbation, Cumshot
で人気を博した将人が遂に男獄でタ� �の餌食に!
タチのバター犬となり、性処理穴と� �り、屈辱的に虐められる!
デベソ筋肉マッチョの遼も、ちんぽ� �バキューム責めなど、
執拗な攻めに耐えながらも、徐々に� �の快楽に溺れていく…。
Format: avi
Duration: 2:33:20
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Men's Hell vol.7

BoyNapped Teaming Up To Use His Holes - Part 2 Saint Clairsville

Cast: Elio Amari, Flecos Cayden, Sebastian Kane
Naughty student boy Elio needs a lesson, and you can bet Master Kane and his assistant Flecos can deliver it. After the threesome fucking of part 1 they share a little innocent circle jerking, but soon the boy is looking great in his school uniform, bent over Master's knee with his arse being spanked. They return him to the bench, his bare cheeks ready for more slaps from Master and Flecos, but it's not long before they're back to filling his mouth and hot little pucker with their slippery bareback cocks. They can't seem to get enough of the boy's snug arse and his greedy mouth, but who could possibly blame them? Elio finally gets a little taste of fresh cum when his arse makes Flecos spill his seed, but there's more to come for the boy before they're ready to call it a night. Stick around for part 3!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5064kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoyNapped Teaming Up To Use His Holes - Part 2

Jackson Isle of Palms

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English
Video and amateur photos of young boys, having their first experience of spanking and bastinado.Some of them fleeing after the first few strokes, while others tough it out and take it all even though it was really hard to.
Duration: 22:31
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 215.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jackson

Cruz and Sonny Glen Wild

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Cruz, Sonny
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Bareback/Condom, Blowjob, Facial, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
We only just met Cruz the other day, but we got along so well -- and he was ready for anything -- that I jumped at the chance to pair him up with ny. And the guys go at it -- bareback!
Now, you haven't met ny before, but I think you're gonna love him. We've got a solo in the can with him that we'll release later, but I didn't want to wait any longer to show you these two in some hard core action.
As the scene starts, the guys are on the bed and we're shooting the breeze. I tease them that I can tell there is some "excitement" already happening with ny … as in, between his legs. (He's got a monster-thick beer can dick in his pants, and he's already plumping up in his shorts.) I joke with him that he's a "good, wholesome Italian" boy and he sorta rolls his eyes at this and says, "well…" lol.
I tell them -- and you -- how these guys are "brand spanking new" to us. How new? As in yesterday. Like I said, I don't waste time! "My, how time flies," I say to them, as ny just grins at the camera with a knowing look.
I tell Cruz that "today is going to be the first day that you put a penis in your mouth." So, you know we're in for a treat. "It's good to have a big fucking dick to put in your mouth for the first time." And lucky for us -- and Cruz -- ny is hung like a moo. I challenge Cruz to use his dick sucking lips with all their might.
I step away to let the guys shoot the shit and get to know one another and before you know it, ny is already planting some kisses on Cruz. We're off and running! By the time the long (50 minute!) scene is over with, there's been rimming and sucking, both guys have gotten fucked bareback, ny cums in Cruz's mouth, Cruz shoots his load on ny's face and lips, and Cruz probably isn't able to walk straight. lol. (Truly, seeing ny fuck a guy is like watching someone get fucked by a butt plug. He's just that thick. Cruz pulled through like a real trooper though, gritting his teeth and panting like he was about to give birth!)
Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1741kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 687.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz and Sonny

A Ball Punishing From Vin Ass Play and Cut Trumbauersville

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DaddysBondageBoys
Cast: Justin Martinez ,Vin
Genres: Bondage ,Flogging ,Ass Play ,Ass Play ,Other Location ,Other Location ,American ,American ,Cock and Ball Torture ,Flogging ,Short Hair ,Rope ,Rope ,Hairy ,Hairy ,Smooth ,Smooth ,Clean Shaven ,Short Hair ,Skinny ,Fetish ,Toys ,Domination ,Glasses ,Tattoos ,
Vin is getting more frustrated with his captive Justin Martinez and it's understandable considering. The boy is so defiant, even through the ass spanking, the flogging, the paddling and the slapping. The boy even endures the electrode butt plug Vin tries to shove in his pucker. Ultimately the shocks to his cock and balls seem to have an effect.
Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3605kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 390.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Ball Punishing From Vin Ass Play and Cut

Jimmy and Shane Powersite

Release Year: 2022
Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. These studs are tied and gagged as they are subjected to being stripped, oiled, spanked and groped.Strapping studs have their clothing ripped and cut to shreds, exposing their strong naked bodies.
Duration: 46:53
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1177kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 449.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jimmy and Shane

Teddy Bryce and Drew Dixon - Strong Arm Landlord Veenendaal

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Teddy Bryce ,Drew Dixon
Genres: Fisting , Oral Sex , Anal Sex , Uncut , Rimming , Tattoos , Cumshot
Drew Dixon is late on his rent again and landlord Teddy Bryce has had enough. Teddy catches up to Drew in the laundry room and Drew begs for just a few more days to be able to pay up! Until Drew can make rent, Teddy decides his tenant will have to give up his ass. Instantly, Teddy bends Drew over the washing machine and spreads his smooth ass cheeks apart to bury his tongue and beard into. The dominant landlord wants more and instructs Drew to get on his knees to service his cock thru his jock. Drew chokes and gags on his landlord's thick hog before bending over again to take some whips from a belt. With Drew's ass bright red from his spanking, Teddy gags him with a sock and slides his cock into Drew's crack. Drew is liking getting his hole reamed by cock, but the landlord has something bigger in mind. To the tenant's surprise, Teddy lubes up and slides his fist wrist deep into his overdue tenant's smooth hole. Drew wants to get his hole spread out even more and lays back to let Teddy bust his hole. Drew pushes out a bulging rosebud to show his landlord he's willing to pay his debt. As Teddy is reaching deep inside the stud, Drew oozes out a thick load onto his smooth abs.
Duration: 21:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2524kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 421.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teddy Bryce and Drew Dixon - Strong Arm Landlord

Время генерации страницы 0.07361 секунды с 9 запросами