View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 07:23 PM   #45
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mistress Lady Renee - Punishment Position Strasburg

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English
I have become very tired of My slave's big mouth, always talking too much, jibber jabbing away to anyone within ear shot. Time to teach him a lesson in proper slave behaviour, nobody likes a big mouth.
Step one: gag the loser, it is a good way to keep him quiet during his punishment and give him some time to think about his misdemeanours.
Step two: affix his saggy useless balls to My bondage device, designed to keep his arse in exactly the right position while I let lose with My variety of punishment tools, including a riding crop, wicker rug beater and some nasty stinging canes.
Step three: beat My slave until he is begging Me to stop with the punishment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10585kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 636.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Lady Renee - Punishment Position

The Bondage SM Collection Restrained Elegance part 2 Parmele

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Fetish, Erotic, BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Handcuffs, Shackles, Chains, Ropes, Collar, Leg irons, Footfetish, Feet,
Bride and her best friend are attacked by the criminals.Woman in steel restraints is trying to do the household.

Total size: 6.1 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bondage SM Collection Restrained Elegance part 2

Attack Of The C.F.N.M. #3 Ruthville

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Amber Rayne, Alana Evans, Daisy Marie, Kelly Wells, Claire Dames, Riley Evans, Riley Shy, Cassidy Blue, Jessica Shaw, Sheila Faye, Ameara LaVey, Alexandra Belle, Helena Handbasket, Betty Spanks
Genres: Group, Handjob, Outdoor, Big Boobs, Masturbation, Latina, Swallow, Brunette, Blonde, Foot Fetish
If you don't already know, CFNM stands for Clothed Female, Nude Male and in the third addition to the Attack Of The CFNM, you'll find Alexandra Belle, Betty Spanks and Sheila Faye giving one lucky guy a handjob and blowjob until he cums! Next, the ladies didn't get the memo because, they're almost naked as they collect cum and tfrom a glass plus, there's much more!
Duration: 1:46:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4197kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Attack Of The C.F.N.M. #3

Dakotarose Takes Him Down Ono

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
The fabulous Dakotarose takes on Zak in a 16 minute Mixed Wrestling match at the London Submission Room. Gary thinks he's in with a chance but Dakota is quietly confident. She's been training in BJJ and is getting better all the time. Add to that, her workout routine means her muscles are for real.
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 614.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakotarose Takes Him Down

Foot domination and corporal punishment Packwaukee

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Octokuro
Cast: Emma
Burning brunette in latex and oil. He loves to dominate. The guy obeys and fulfills all the requirements of the fetishist.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 10293kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot domination and corporal punishment

Rubys Birthday Training Dairy

Cast: Missy Minks ,Ruby Angel
Genres: Foot Fetish ,Foot Worship ,Rope Bondage ,Spanking
It's Ruby Angel's birthday and Missy Minks has a cake to help celebrate! Only Missy's idea of celebrating is stepping on the mini cake, messing up her hot red pumps, then making Ruby lick them clean! Now that's a celebration!
Wearing a hot black dress,with stockings, garters and those sexy red pumps, Missy is at her Domme best. Ruby to worship her stocking clad feet, Missy pulls Ruby up on the bed, ties her face down on all fours, then proceeds to spank and control a very compliant Ruby! Sexy is as sexy does and Missy is all over Ruby!
Duration: 21:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19231kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rubys Birthday Training

The Bondage SM Collection Restrained Elegance part 1 Carlsbad

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Fetish, Erotic, BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Handcuffs, Shackles, Chains, Ropes, Collar, Leg irons, Footfetish, Feet,
Bondage daydreams come into reality for the sexy young.Sotry about a sexy medieval woman captivated in a battle.

Total size: 6.7 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bondage SM Collection Restrained Elegance part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08826 секунды с 9 запросами