View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 07:46 PM   #19
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Dunkin Hoe Nuts - Ashley LaShae - 1080p Saint Paul

Cast: Ashley LaShae
Genres: Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Pissing
Video language: English
Another day, another dunk. It saves on water. As AOC says, we only have 12 years left, 12 years! So we need to conserve water and have the hoes wash their head in it... preferably with another's hand holding it under, because we like live in a society, or some ish. This girl got fucked and was complaining about the deep dickin. I immediate grabbed my headphones and perked up. I love it when a hoe gets drilled and is on the verge of tears--balls out--no fucks given. She held on and took every painful inch. She drank plenty of fluids that guys had to offer to keep her hydrated. We have to save water, folks. 3 nuts to her face, and she was done. She needed that.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dunkin Hoe Nuts - Ashley LaShae - 1080p

Sub Space - 1080p Anaco

Genres: Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
She gave it her all, aligning her body for maximum deep thrusts into her tight pink pussy. Arching that ass up, head down, holding the back of her ankles to expose her hole to be drilled with maximum torque. She was fucked so hard, she just kept moaning "fuck me" over and over. Before that, she was totally destroyed with a deep face fucking which left her unrecognizable and covered in mess. She drank the yellow discipline of 3 guys, and kept begging, "please me taste it!" We released the schmoo on face, and then finished it off with a drizzle in the mouth from what was in the whore bowl. She ate that, too!
Duration: 57:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7754kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sub Space - 1080p

Flyover State - Allie James - 1080p Galata

Cast: Allie James
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation, Pissing
As a right leaning libertarian, it’s always nice to break bread with middle america. But as a swift tongued New Jersey guy with a high IQ, I find some of you lacking and a little soft in the grape. However, that makes it easier, and less of a challenge—in short, an easy night with maximum effort on her part and minimal effort on ours. It starts out with her taking the Yellow D, and she did a pretty good job of swallowing it. Then we face fucked her soul out of her farmer ass. We dp’d her, a2m, more yellow discipline, a giant phist in the pussy, tons of yakk, and she was ready to leave. Bootleg nutted in her pussy, and bubbled up to the surface. Two more loads to the face and the whore bowl was dumped on her. Then I kindly cleaned off her face with some more yellow d. She wanted to get back to her flyover state farm house and rock back and forth until the cock crowed. I’m sure when she closes her eyes she sees me jamming my hand down her head. Btw, she had milk in her titties, and we milked her good.
Duration: 1:12:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flyover State - Allie James - 1080p

Double Dicked - Ray - 1080p East Windsor

Cast: Ray
Genres: Anal, DP, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
This whore is great. She just takes the dick in all holes with no guff. You can beat TF out of her asshole and she wants more. She got fucked with a plunger and loved it. She gave deep neck and made a mess all over and swallowed tons of yellow discipline. This is a great whore and she's fun for all and everyone needs a turn.
Duration: 1:12:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7755kbps
Audio: 303kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Dicked - Ray - 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07363 секунды с 9 запросами