View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 07:53 PM   #3
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Save Your Friend Sycamore

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Michelle accompanied her girlfriend Mia to a real shoot. It was difficult for her to watch in silence as her girlfriend wept, so I told her to decide: either she leaves the studio, or she gets naked and takes a few strokes from Mia. It surprised me that she chose the later. While it is true that she was beaten with a whip smaller than Mia's, but it was still pretty painful. We had so much fun again ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:49
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Save Your Friend

SP Hole In A Box - Abigail Dupree, Master James Mason

Release Year: 2019
As hedonists, their appetites for entertaining every single one of their senses, has led them to creating some extremely elaborate and off the cusp productions with pain and pleasure being at the forefront of what drives them.
Along with the full-length productions in BDSM, you will also find the solo workings of Abigail Dupree. She will take your wildest sexual and or sadistic fantasies, and give you a one on one, live Skype show you will not soon forget that will have you coming back for more. There is no stone to be left un-turned and she feeds off of your twisted perversions. It is very evident that she loves what she does and loves to please.
Duration: 42:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP Hole In A Box - Abigail Dupree, Master James

On Display - Amber Nevada Brentford

Nothing but the best make it into our dungeons. Amber Nevada is new here, a sexy piece of ass that doesn't have a lot of experience in the world of BDSM. So how did this newbie end up locked in metal bondage, crawling on the floor for our pleasure? Because she is dedicated to serving the sexual satisfaction of her superiors. She knows that being on the ground, languishing in bondage until a strong man wants to use her is the highest station she can aspire to in life. Today she is getting used for the first time by a true master.
Metal pipes are locked around her neck, framing her pretty face and putting it on display. Later, another set around her ankles will do the same for her feet. It divides her into three sections, each one easily targeted for a different type of torment. Her feet are sitting there, exposed in case O.T. decides to torment them. Her face is how he will humiliate her, slapping her and making her from a bowl, reminding her that she will always be less than him. And in between is how he will train her for her new life. Perky tits and tight twat are there for him to play with, and as he gropes her and fucks her with a dildo, she learns how best to use her body to satisfy a man. She learns to love the feeling of being as he vibrates her pussy to incredible orgasms. And once she has had one, she won't want to get off any other way.
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 109kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: On Display - Amber Nevada

Railed - Yhivi Rex

Release Year: 2016
When he told Yhivi she was getting railed today, she probably thought it meant O.T. was going to whip out his cock and fuck her until her brains melted, but hot as she is, Yhivi is not that lucky. Her whole world is about to be contained between these two metal rails. She is shackled to cold, unyielding iron, and the only relief she will get is whenever O.T. decides he wants to see her in a new position.
Face down and ass up, her pussy and ass are exposed to a brutal flogging and a harsh reaming from a big, black dildo. Flat on her back with her legs spread, Yhivi is trying so hard to stop herself from crying as he pulls her nipples with vicious clamps. And when he finally sits her up, it isn't so she will be more comfortable. Tight rope around her neck limits her breathing while the hitachi on her clit has her gasping for air.
Duration: 53:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Railed - Yhivi

Cantilever Love East Leroy

A pathetic drooling mess. No matter how hot Endza Adair is, she'll always end up reduced to a pathetic, drooling, sobbing mess by the time O.T. is done with her. She doesn't want to be so turned on by the extreme corporal punishment and intense bondage that he puts her through, but she can't help herself.
She is screaming through the black ball gag in her mouth, but she isn't even trying to form words anymore. She would be running away if her bondage didn't keep her in place so well. The metal shackles and chains let her shake and struggle, but they won't let her get away. The leather straps that hold her to the wooden and metal frame are more than enough to hold her steady while O.T. works her over with the whip.
Orgasms are overwhelming after so much build up. She can't hold them in as the magic wand vibrates her clit furiously. She'd be crying if she wasn't so busy cumming, and while she would probably like to beg for mercy, all that she can manage to get out is a mixture of moans, screams, and cries of "Oh, God!"
Duration: 47:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7364kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cantilever Love

HardTied Gabriella Paltrova and Jack Hammer Doyline

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Gabriella Paltrova Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Gabriella Paltrova is stuck in a cage in a dark dungeon and all she wants to do is go see the birds. She wants to be outside, in the open air, listening to them chirp in the sun.
Duration: 42:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 107kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Gabriella Paltrova and Jack Hammer

Lily Lasciel - Praise the Naturals Yreka

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lily Lasciel
Genres: Bdsm, Spread Mouth Gag, And Facial
Video language: English
Whatever forces, dark or light, that brought Lily to me, should be praised...and those forces started their task long ago...Lily is a natural power player...having fantasies of bondage, control and submission throughout her entire sexual life...she has the intelligence and confidence of a seasoned submissive...and still enjoys the deep exploration of her own limits...that, and a sincere interest in fetish modelling brought her to me...either way, she came ready to play...and so did I...wrists roped, gagged and pulled up onto her toes, her body is stretched out as I whip her ass...dragons tails and I bind her legs...a tight crotchrope and wieghted nipple clamps...now she's deep in it...and all mine...I decide to lay her down and spread her out...it allows her some comfort which allows me time to slow down and really enjoy myself...the ropes are tight and I go to work on her pussy and ass...an electric plug fills each and I turn up the current...she's never felt this before and it's apparent...I add a fuck stick and vibrator and Lily cums quickly...it only takes a moment to touch the wand to her clit again and she cums again...that's fun...of course I exploit it...you can see girls faking this kinda thing week in and week out at other sites...Lily is the real deal and it is much more rare than some folks would have you believing...I bend her over...she's had enough fun...whips, tails, floggers, canes...all the while, holding increasingly larger butt plugs in her expanding rectum...then I tie in the anal hook...rig it to her hair and give it a good tug...in the final scene, I spread lilly out again...this time with each wrist tied to each ankle...after her orgasms start, it's so easy to get them going again...we play flogger or vibrator...she chooses back and forth, withstanding as much as possible...both torments getting the best of her, I continue until she's exhausted...Lily gets a good amount of pleasure today, but her punishments follow suit...we dont want to spoil this one...she'll be back...Ogre...

Total size: 957.8 MB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lily Lasciel - Praise the Naturals
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07159 секунды с 9 запросами