View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 07:53 PM   #4
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Return of the Panty Sniffing Perverts - Bella Rossi Zundert

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
You couldn't have thought we were done with Bella Rossi already. Look at her body. Those big tits, that tight ass, that perfect pussy; there's no way we were going to finish with her after just one quick video.
To tell the truth she wasn't done with us, either. You see, she isn't some captive piece of ass that we're keeping locked in a dungeon. She is here of her own free will. She came looking for intense bondage and corporal punishment. We brought more than one Dom along because we've seen Bella, and dozens of other girls just like her, before. The seductive smile and coy flirting are all there to entice you in under the guise of showing her a thing or two, but Bella knows exactly what she's doing, exactly what she wants, and she is insatiable.
Elise and OT may be more than she can handle, though. Elise starts off, without a second's hesitation, by securing the ass hook that regulates Bella's posture. Then come the first of many orgasms. They are supposed to be a prize but today they are more of a precursor. They leave Bella sensitive, tired, and out of breath.
That's when the whips and canes come out. When a beauty like Bella has so much passion and experience with bondage you always soften them up before the beatings. There's no going easy on her, either. It's seconds before the bruises form, showing purple blotches on the bright pink of her ass. They make the next orgasms come sooner and harder, softening Bella up for more of this vicious, sexy cycle.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Return of the Panty Sniffing Perverts - Bella Rossi

Jessica Ryan - Smart Ass Sexy Fucking Masochist Gilberts

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jessica Ryan
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms
Video language: English
Most of the models we have been shooting lately have been BDSM newbies and submissives...Although they are delightful to play with, they offer little challenge to a seasoned Dominant...Being submissives, that is how it should be, but Jessica Ryan does not claim to be a submissive...She has a dominant personality and enjoys being on top, but she is also a masochist who can enjoy being on bottom as long as she does not submit...at least not easily...Her submission will not be given, it needs to be taken away from her, but still within the boundaries of her limits...this can be a challenge for any Dominant...In fact, the attitude is a challenge to a Dominant...a test...to see if the Dominant can keep cool, and turn up the heat, and know when to do either one...I found myself taking a bit more back talk than Im used to, but I also found myself throwing my whips and floggers harder then I have for a very long time...Jessica lays down a challenge of her own, and then answers by standing up to mine...and that is submission...hard earned, blood and guts, take it to the limit, submission...it just looks like a sexy smart ass masochist...Jessica laughs, she screams and she cums and her beautiful face shows every expression...and she endures a very intense shoot...and Im pretty sure that is exactly what she needed...Ogre...

Total size: 1.1 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica Ryan - Smart Ass Sexy Fucking Masochist

Denial State College

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
There is no release coming for platinum blonde babe Dresden. She has a day ahead of her that is nothing but torment, and most girls get paid off in exquisite orgasms throughout the experience, but Dresden is not so lucky. It isn't anything she did, or anything about her. She is sexy as hell. She has a fit body with tight curves that beg to be handled by a strong man. She has a tight, wet pussy that begs to be fucked. But most of the begging today is going to come from her mouth, as she breathlessly asks O.T. for permission to have an orgasm.
Normally a girl is locked in so tightly that they have no wiggle room, but with a body as fine as her's it is kind of nice to watch her struggle a bit. Instead of just locking her shackles to the floor, O.T. strings them along some metal cable, the same type he's using to gag her so that she drools all over herself. It gives her enough play to give her the false hope that she could get away from his whip, but not nearly enough to actually let her crawl to safety.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Denial
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07418 секунды с 9 запросами