View Single Post
Old 05-15-2022, 07:20 PM   #7
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cherry Torn - Suffering for Cock Mc Crory

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms
Video language: English
Cherry Torn's many years of BDSM experience have truly created a rare and beautiful specimen of submission in her...and this woman only gets more lovely with time...In my opinion, Cherry has never been hotter...We offer her up to Simon Blaise and his unique style of sensual domination and sincere play...Cherry is stripped and inspected, tenderized with a flogging and put onto her knees for oral service in the first scene...Simon likes to get things straight early...and on this day, there is no doubt that she will be suffering for his cock's pleasure...Ogre...

Total size: 1.3 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn - Suffering for Cock

Suffering for the Sake of the Subs Big Pine Key

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
London River, one of our more accomplished handlers, has just finished a shoot for one of our other sites when O.T. finds her. When asked how it went, she says it was good, but she thinks maybe she got in a little too deep, went a little too far. She thinks maybe she deserves some kind of punishment to fix what she has done wrong and teach her a lesson for next time. Lucky for her she has a great friend like O.T. to help her out in that department.
O.T. takes London and ties her up in rope so that she is hung from the ceiling by her waist, wrists, and ankles. She struggles to get her feet down to the box beneath her to try and take some of the pressure off of the bound bits of her. Meanwhile, O.T. makes it more difficult for her. He punches her stomach and slaps her face a few times making her move around more so it's harder to keep her feet down. Then he starts tickling her, after all it seems only right to do to her exactly what she does to her models.
After that he takes her down and sets her down on her back, her feet pulled up right next to her head so that her pussy and ass are wide open and exposed. He takes a metal hook and pushes it inside her ass as he starts to vibrate her clit with a celebrator. He pumps the hook in and out of her ass hard and fast. It's almost too much for even London to handle. Maybe she has learned her lesson, thinks O.T., but he needs to be absolutely sure, so it's time to bring out the cane.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suffering for the Sake of the Subs

Bitch Begs For Anal Pounding - Leya La Verne

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Leya Falcon has a deep and abiding love for having things shoved up her ass. She's like a fanatic. You would be hard pressed to find someone who gets as excited about anal as Leya did when we told her just what she was going to be getting up to on today's show. From the moment she arrived in the studio she was dripping wet and ready to go, which is just what we like to see.
First we get her set up, do a few of our usuals, a few of our favorites. We gag her with tape, we clamp her nipples, we shackle her up to metal bars by her wrists and ankles so she can't wriggle away. O.T. is taking care of her today and he is quite partial to the cane so Leya gets to get very familiar with the handy tool pretty quickly. He canes her feet, her ass, and her tits, which are tied off tight in a chest harness. Then it's on to the good stuff.
O.T. has Leya down on her back with her legs spread a bit to expose her holes to our camera. He puts a little remote controlled vibrator the size of an egg in her pussy. Then he takes out a dildo, about the circumference of a baseball, and longer than most girls would be willing to put in their pussies. He has Leya lick it all over, then he slides it right into her ass and starts pumping away, fucking her with it as he takes out the hitachi to vibrate her clit. After a while with that, he takes out the vibrator and the dildo and sticks a pussy hook in the girl, but she just keeps begging until he puts it back in her ass. It's hard not to give her what she wants.
Duration: 34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7190kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch Begs For Anal Pounding - Leya

Nasty Asian Slaves Get Restraint Fairdale

Cast: Kanae Ruka, Noa
Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Squirting, Restraint, Training, Toy, Abuse, Nasty
Sexy asian slaves Kanae Ruka and Noa really like to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay!
Duration: 2:14:19
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1568kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty Asian Slaves Get Restraint

Tilt-A-Girl Shell Lake

Charlotte Sartre can forget about freedom for a while. Too sexy to let go of, this hot piece of ass is going to spend the day riding O.T.'s favorite device, the Tilt-A-Girl. A metal frame that can be locked into place, this device piece of work lets him flip his bitch upside down or send her spinning. Whenever he finds a position he likes he chocks the evil iron item and begins to work her over.
Corporal punishment is probably the fastest way to a girl's heart, if she is a dedicated submissive like Charlotte. Gag her, beat her, and degrade her and you'll hardly have to work at all to get her off. Too much pleasure and pain overwhelm her senses. Charlotte is lost in subspace. Her eyes lose focus, most of her body goes numb. All she can feel is what O.T. wants her to. Bondage, pain, and a profound need to satisfy him.
Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tilt-A-Girl

Cheyenne got the call the night before Vancleve

Genres: Rope Bondage BDSM ,Bondage XXX ,Extreme Rope ,Crotch rope
Cheyenne got the call the night before the shoot...we needed a quick fil in and she is always a good candidate...She got straight to bed, since she was 4 hours away by car, she started driving at 10am, got to the studio at 2pm and we got right into shooting...To answer the call to submission and my perverted plots, pleased me...I tie her up, Dom her around the room with a motivational cane...I just enjoy my time with her...rigged up by the collar, I pull her feet up behind her in a kneeling hogtie...then a single tail through her clothes...it still bites very well...In the second scene we frogtie each leg, position her against a wall, pull her hands over head, then use 10 pound weights to keep preasure on the spread knees...Cheyenne is tough...she endures it well...I clamp her nipples and labia and give her a chance for pleasure...sometimes pain and pleasure just dont work...the clamps on her nipples were more than just a distraction...onto her back with her ass in the air, I plug her ass and whip her...a larger plug and she can't hold it in through the strokes...a bit annoyed, I gag her with a wad of cloth and tape...I fill her ass with milk...a bit more than a half gallon...Cheyenne feels the preasure in her abdomen and can't hold it at all...I cane her through the expulsion...Then I must say goodbay to Cheyenne to make a meeting...but I leave her with Bane...Bane ropes her down, rigs her with a weighted crotch rope and gives her the goat milker test...many models have folded...Cheyenne stays strong through sincere struggles...Bane pleasures her and gives Cheyenne her only reward for the day...one well appreciated orgasm...This is Cheyenne's 3rd visit to SocietySM and it just keeps getting better...Ogre...

Total size: 1.1 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheyenne got the call the night before

HdT Heels Hang - Jade Indica (2022) Delano

Gorgeous jade's roped and hogtied ultra-tight so she can suck PD's cock. He dresses her in garter belt, stockings, and heels and ties her hair to the hoist. She stands on blocks as he canes her nipples. She nearly growls with pleasure. PD whips and shocks jade, every now and then poking his cock in one of her holes. Bound with her knees to her shoulders, he ties her large labia wide and hoists her up by the ankles. Then lashed into a tight ball on a mattress, he rolls her on her back, fucks her in the ass, penetrates her cunt with a dildo, and vibrates jade to a big, hard fucking orgasm.
Duration: 54:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Heels Hang - Jade Indica (2022)
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03858 секунды с 9 запросами