Old 05-16-2022, 07:49 AM   #341
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Lawless Neches

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Video
Cast: Jackson Lawless, Craig Reynolds, James Aaron, Rex Roddick, Colin Steele, Adam Russo, Chad Brock
Genres: Oral , Anal Sex, Fisting, Freshmen, Uniforms: Cops, Muscle Men, Masturbation Some, Piercings, Rimming, Tattoos
Go behind bars with a group of hardcore repeat offenders and corrupt cops who give a whole new meaning to serving hard time. Club Inferno Jack Lawless leads the pack of fist-pigs so criminal they're Lawless.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:35
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1246kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lawless

Boy For Sale - The Boy Jesse: Chapter 2 North Lakewood

Jesse’s a good boy. I knew from the moment I saw him that he was worth pursuing. He’s a tall, good looking blond boy, with milky-white, unblemished skin and a perfectly-defined torso which looks like it’s been chiseled from a block of Italian marble! He certainly recognizes the importance of looking after himself. My clients demand the very best, and young Jesse ticks a heck of a lot of boxes!
The auction went almost exactly to plan. We placed Jesse on the table, wearing nothing but a black jockstrap and I allowed my hands to glide seductively over his body so the buyers could see how easily stimulated he is.
I took him through his paces, placing him in various uncompromising positions to demonstrate how flexible and immensely compliant he is. I’ve found myself astonished by how keen he is to serve and it was vital that the buyers were aware of this.
He was rock hard throughout and the bidding was brisk. There were a number of men in the crowd who plainly wanted him and the hammer came down just shy of half a million dollars, which pleased me.
The buyer was Master Dixon. Dixon is uncompromisingly dominant - a bit of a rough diamond - and the boy will be a good fit for him. As he stood up from the crowd and walked towards Jesse, I saw a flash of a smile crossing the boy’s face. He plainly liked what he was seeing and was excited by the idea of being owned by someone like him.
Dixon wanted me to stick around as he sampled the boy for the first time. We go back a long way and enjoy sex in each other’s presence. I like watching him. He’s an unpredictable lover and always cuts quite the figure as he struts around the room in his dark suit and expensive watch, with his shaved head, bushy beard and sexy tattoos poking out of the collars and cuffs of his shirt. He examined Jesse from all angles, nonchalantly pulling back the pouch of the boy’s jock to get a sense of what was going on down there.
Dixon signaled for me to get involved, so I removed my belt, dropped my pants and got my dick out. Dixon and the boy were staring into each other’s eyes. It was a moment of extreme intimacy which felt almost intrusive to watch.
There’s nothing better than observing the split second when a master and his boy connect for the first time. It’s a deep, almost spiritual moment, where the life the boy has lived so far becomes entirely irrelevant and his new purpose is instantly established.
Dixon plainly wanted to watch me fucking the boy. He wanted to see my enormous dick sliding in and out of him and wanted to use my cum as lube. You can use all the oils and liquids in the world, but semen is the most effective, natural, and beautiful lubricant.
My dick slid into Jesse easily enough. He let out a few gasps of surprise but settled down pretty quickly. Dixon watched intently, unzipping his fly, pulling out his cock and rubbing it wantonly. I found myself locking eyes with him and he smiled at me, no doubt remembering the plethora of horny, sometimes profound encounters like this that we’ve shared over our countless years of close friendship.
I fucked the boy real slow, imagining how his ass would feel and look wrapped around Dixon’s impressive weapon. Dixon held the boy’s head protectively as I got stuck in. I asked him if he wanted me to cum in the boy, knowing the answer would be yes, so I got Jesse on his back and reentered him in a position I knew was going to work best for my swollen dick.
The boy groaned heavily as I picked up the pace and started slamming for victory. Dixon put his thumb into Jesse’s mouth to give him some comfort and the boy sucked it hungrily. I’ll confess; I got pretty carried away in those last few strokes. I just gritted my teeth and rammed myself into the boy with all the I could muster.
I squirted a heavy load right into him which I knew Dixon was gonna enjoy, and, sure enough, as I pulled out, he immediately walked around the table and pushed his huge dick into the boy with one single movement...
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7690kbps
Audio: 280kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy For Sale - The Boy Jesse: Chapter 2

Esteban Orive and David Ávila Wee Jasper

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: David Avila, Esteban Orive
Genres: Anal/Oral, Bareback, Big Dick, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
When Esteban asked us a for real and hungry bottom for his first Fuckermate bareback video we immediately thought of David. It takes a special hungry bottom to aodate Esteban’s Xxl size and our Fuckermate from the Canarias Islands is the perfect mate. Esteban fills Davids hungry hole with his huge hard raw cock in this extreme, wet and hard bareback session. This video is extreme peration,plete dominatiom and 100% raw! You can’t miss how David is dominated by Estebans monster cock and feeds of his big hot load. Enjoy.
Duration: 20:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3718kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 589.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Esteban Orive and David Ávila

Giving His Gift Post Mills

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jesse Evans, Rick Lovatelli
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Kissing, Masturbation, Fingering, Tattoos, Facial, Cumshots, Shaved, Smooth, Twinks
Video language: English
With his wild blond hair and his smooth and slender build young Rick Lovatelli is a delightful friend to have around, so it's no wonder horny Jesse Evans is buying him some of the most tempting underwear he can find. Of course, as soon as Rick tries it on the invitation for some BoyFun is out there and just waiting to be accepted, which takes only a grope and a meeting of lips! The adorable duo are soon making out with the kind of passion you would expect from a couple of cock-craving young twinks, exploring each other as they fully undress, bulging out of their tight little undies getting to grips with those incredible dicks. Rick's awesome length of uncut cock is a delicious treat which Jesse skillfully slurps, but moments later the boy's own engorged length of oversized manhood is out for Rick to pleasure. The deep oral the blond boy delivers is incredible, opening up to take some urgent face fucking, something that can only impress any viewer. Given that the boy can suck cock like a pro it's safe to assume he can ride a big cock with equal vigor, something he proves to be true once he's offered his perfect little twinky hole for Jesse to lick. His buns are parted and the boy's incredible dong eases inside, bareback and to the balls, filling the young man from behind and giving him some deep thrusts before moving things to the floor. The ass-to-mouth sucking gives Rick a chance to taste his own snug little hole, but he's soon impaling his perfect pucker right back down on his friends awesome length to take another ride. With a little more feeding for Jesse the boys hit the couch for some final thrusts, taking each other toward a shower of cum that leaves both boys drained and Rick splashed with fresh cream!
Duration: 29:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7971kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Giving His Gift

Walter Barebacking Islip

Studio: Clubbangboys
After Walter was cruising the streets, there was this 19 year old street whore hanging out under this road bridge. He looked like a boy Walter fucked before, but this piece of ass is having some sexy tattoos. He did not agree to be fucked in his ass right away, but Walter still has the magic of persuasion. So hes letting Walter doing his thing, filling up every hole this young fellow owns.
Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Walter Barebacking

Hardcore Fetish Series Sounding vol.#2 Askim

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fetish Force
Cast: Jake Deckard, Lee Dakota, Luke Montana, Ty Hudson
Genres: CBT, Fetish, Kink, S & M, Catheters, Extreme Sex, Leather, Sounding, Tattoos, Muscles, Beards
Cock Stuffing like you have never seen before!
Deep Sounding, Catheter Play, Screaming Testicles
Ok Guys, this movie is one for the record books. If you thought Sounding # 1 was over-the-top, wait until you see what the kinking sex pigs at Raging Stallion Studios have cooked up this time! This is the most extreme urethral play movie ever made by anyone anywhere.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:05:21
Video: 720x400, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 937kbps

File size: 990.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hardcore Fetish Series Sounding vol.#2

Masqulin - Hot AF - King Heart Elmo

King Heart is a tall slim sexy fucker. His body is tight, toned, tattooed and sports a big cut cock. King is confident and looks sharp and when he knows he looks good, it turns him on. He shows off his toned body and hairy chest and cranks on his long thick cock until cum erupts, oozing out of his cock. Before saying goodbye King playfully gives his load a little taste.
Duration: 10:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7880kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 647.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masqulin - Hot AF - King Heart

Время генерации страницы 0.03112 секунды с 9 запросами