Old 05-16-2022, 07:51 AM   #80
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Coach Ryan & Zack Dixie

Release Year: 2022
Studio: SpankThis
Wearing his tight swim suit, Zack gets spanked and treated the way a losing teammate should. Ryan gives his rosy ass a nice contrast with the black spandex brief dangling from his legs.
Format: m4v
Duration: 10:40
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 977kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 86.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coach Ryan & Zack

Rhyheim Shabazz and Moneyy Matt MAHAICA

Video language: English
Many of the boys when first introduced to the session believe they are of the strong male type and therefore will not wince at the sting of spanking.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rhyheim Shabazz and Moneyy Matt

Painful Predicaments - Part 1 Muscular and Tattoos Detroit Lakes

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BoundMuscleJocks
Cast: Joe Giovanni ,Drake Jaden
Genres: Bondage ,Other Location ,Smooth ,Hairy ,Grey Hair ,Rope ,Electro Stimulation ,Chains ,Cock and Ball Torture ,American ,Ball Play ,Fetish ,Daddies ,Short Hair ,Shaved Head ,Muscular ,Cut ,Shaved ,Spank ,Tattoos ,Domination ,Bearded
Muscle daddy Joe knows all about motivation at the gym, but he has some special methods when he's working out in the dungeon with the help of muscle pup Drake. His stubborn determination is increased by the tight rope around his balls and the weight tugging his nuts away from his incredible body, all while Drake adds extra weight and the pain of a zapper!
Duration: 8:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4344kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 274.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Predicaments - Part 1 Muscular and Tattoos

Joel Part 3 Sierra City

Joel, still tape-gagged, is flipped over onto his stomach, revealing a beautiful back and ass. He’s roped spread-eagled by his wrists and ankles. His skin is white and creamy, totally flawless, the skin of youth. The only marks on his perfect body are the faint rope marks from his previous rope-sessions. That is about to change. The young rope man beats Joel’s flawless, creamy ass and back with the flogger, leaving nasty whip marks from his thighs to his shoulder blades. Poor Joel screams then whimpers through his tape-gage. Then the young man produces a new toy – a mean-looking spanker made of long, rolled sheet of leather. Cole’s cries of agony as he’s beaten are so sexy, a combination of pain, anger and tears. He is such a sweet, beautiful boy – so sweet and beautiful we can stop beating him. The next whip is especially nasty – a slip-head spanker, made to double the force of impact and just narrow enough to really cut.
Duration: 18:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 407.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joel Part 3

James Soldier's Nightmare Part 5 Esbon

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DreamBoyBondage
Cast: James King
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Every gay-for-pay guy's worst dread is to have his asshole . Prisoner Tyler is suspended, and is about to have his worst dreads realized! With his stud soldier Derek roped rigidly by the nut nearby he's wag around by insane sir Ricky and spanked with the baton before it's tucked into his cock-squeezing muscle hole. With being plumbed by the end of the baton eventually make him break?
Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 351.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: James Soldier's Nightmare Part 5

Str8 Chaser: Dimitri (Leo, Dimitri) Meckling

I'm driving Dimitri in my car when I start to get horny. At first he says he isn't interested in guys, but after he feels how hard my dick is, he takes it out and sucks it. He gets so turned on, we decide to go get a hotel where we pick up where we left off. He gets on his knees to blow me, then I spank his firm ass and play with his hole before easing my dick inside. Dimitri really takes a pounding as I fuck him deep in doggystyle. He leans against the window as I take him from behind, then we return to the bed and I fuck him missionary as he jacks off till he blows a huge load on his stomach. I slip my cock back into his hole doggystyle before cumming on his ass.
Duration: 29:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4587kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Str8 Chaser: Dimitri (Leo, Dimitri)

Rhyheim Shabazz and Malakhi Lavene Vallecitos

Please note that videos are made by boys armatures and not professionals, for many the first time in a punitive experience and for all the first experience of spanking.
Duration: 57:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rhyheim Shabazz and Malakhi Lavene

Время генерации страницы 0.15292 секунды с 9 запросами