View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 08:28 PM   #30
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Creep Meet - Sierra Cirque West Wyalong

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Creep: Where is she? Well, she has been driving for four hours.
Sierra Cirque: He wasn’t kidding when he said it was remote. Woodlands and run-down towns.
Creep: God, she looks great. She’s so beautiful. I love the glasses. It makes her look smart. She’s tall. She seems willing enough too.
Sierra Cirque: Boy, he looks old, but he’s not fat. He’s tall. He seems safe enough.
Creep: Oh my God, she’s sliding the skirt off over her ass. She’s folding up her skirt, she must be neat. She’s curious, she’s looking around. I wonder if she suspects anything.
Sierra Cirque: Where did he go and what is taking him so long? He disappeared right after I got here. How strange. I hope the shoot starts soon so I can get out of this Creepy place.
Creep: She’s got some long legs to cover to get those pantyhose off.
Sierra Cirque: This underwear smells musty. I wonder if anyone else has worn them. Probably him.
This lingerie looks like it’s from the 50s. He probably jerked off to women dressed like this.
Creep: God, my dick is as hard as it was back in Gary, Indiana when I used to roam the neighborhoods peeping through bedroom windows.
She seems pretty stoic. Once I get her tied I can shift the propriety.
“Do you know why your ankles are tied first?”
Sierra Cirque: Where the hell is he? This is getting Creepier by the minute.
Shit, now he is fondling me — I mustn't show that I am scared. I don’t dare say anything that will excie him — I have to play along. If I confront him, and it is my worst fear, I will have no place to go.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Meet - Sierra Cirque

Compromises, Part 2 Fidelity

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
It's every model's nightmare. Cherie DeVille has been working with PD on what she thought was going to be a simple shoot. But he is a demanding director and everything she does is wrong. He seems normal enough, at first, but once he has her locked into the bondage things start to get out of control fast. She wakes up chained to the wall, straight-jacketed and terrified, wondering what the hell he has planned. It doesn't take long for him to show her. He keeps telling her that it will make the shoot better but he discarded the camera a long time ago. Every time Cherie screams or cries he tells her to stop complaining and hits her harder. She doesn't know what to do. If she resists it will be so much worse, if she submits she is afraid she may start to enjoy it.
Duration: 1:24:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Compromises, Part 2

Marina Tofte

Marina asked for it. PD wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

Bad Girl - Syren De Mer Falsterbo

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Syren De Mar needs to be punished? She's not even sure what she's being punished for, but that doesn't matter to us, because we get to reap the benefits of her bad behavior. Matt Williams in particular gets to have a good time taking out some of the stress he's worked up this week out on her ass.
Matt has Syren down on her knees with her legs spread so that her pussy is pressed down hard against a narrow beam he has set up on the floor. He pulls a stocking down over her head and stuffs a cloth into her mouth, holding the gag in place with electrical tape. Then he takes the tape and blindfolds her with it.
Now that she can't speak and she can't see, it's time for Matt to leave his mark to remind her of how bad she's been. He bends her over and beats her ass harder than she's ever been beaten in her life. He uses a flogger and a paddle to pound it until the soft skin turns a deep purple and starts to puff up. Whatever it was she did must have been pretty bad to deserve being treated so harshly.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Girl - Syren De Mer

Jewells Session With Mistress Gemini Richibucto

Release Year: 2022
Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with Bdsm torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other Bdsm stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her Bdsm skills. Jewell Marceaus session with Mistress Gemini proved to be a latex lovers dream come true! Jewell was in heaven as her rubber clad domme sensually groped her, used her, spanked her, and fucked her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:47:33
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jewells Session With Mistress Gemini

Hurt So Good Barnes City

Penny Barber has been known, in the past, for being a smart ass submissive who is always begging for more with her snarky comments. Matt Williams isn't interested in giving her a chance to start with her bullshit. He's got her straddling the from the second she's in his clutches. Her poor pussy is pressing down on a wooden corner, crushing her clit and she is not happy about it. Matt gags her before she has a chance to start using her charms.
Duration: 41:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hurt So Good

RealTimeBondage Tattooed slut Noosa

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Well, we finally did it. We have been doing live Bars shows for quite some time now, but we have never broken a bitch before. Today is the day it finally happens. We made this shoot a little different.
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Tattooed slut
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07332 секунды с 9 запросами