View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 08:28 PM   #32
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Classic Rain Rodanthe

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Rain DeGray is tied up all comfy and cozy down on her knees for Matt Williams where she belongs. Her mouth is stuffed full of ball gag and her breasts are swollen and pink from a rope harness that's squeezing them tight. He clamps some clothespins onto Rain's nipples to pinch them tight and sting her hard.
Matt stands her up and bends her over, pulling her arms into a brutal strappado and wrapping them with rope. Her legs are pulled apart and tied at the ankle so she can't pull them back together. Then he torments each of them in their own turn. He taps the cane up and down each of her calves, each stinging a little more than the last. Then he stands her up and starts to tear into her tits with a flogger.
He strings a line from Rain's neck rope down between her legs through her crotch so that it rubs snug up against her pussy. Then he pulls the rope attached to her strappado even tighter, hoisting her up by her elbows. Then, when her body is aching as much as he wants, Matt presses a hitachi up against her clit and starts to vibrate away.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classic Rain

Sitting Pretty Youngsville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Charlotte Sartre thinks she is on a simple shopping trip, just like any other weekend. She goes into a furniture store, looking for some kind of chair to help furnish her new apartment, and O.T. is more than happy to help her look around his shop. She says she doesn't need anything too comfortable, which is good since the array of chairs he had are all made of metal pipes bent into strange shapes. Eventually she sits down on one, her legs spread by the metal, and O.T. locks her neck into a metal collar. A girl with this little common sense doesn't deserve to get out of that bondage, but O.T. knows what she does deserve.
Duration: 35:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sitting Pretty

Wet Dreams Glenmora

I'm pulled out of my warm bath. He sets the table. An obscene centerpiece - my lithe body. He makes a meal of it. He chews and swallows loudly at some leftovers. My traitorous cunt drips thickly.
He torments my body, but my mind is his real playground. With each predicament he makes me forget Tim. My body betrays me.
The transport is less than ideal. Chained in the back of an ancient van - time loses meaning - pain and pleasure are the same. I'm his.
Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Dreams

Play with Me Dacono

Leaving a girl alone in the middle of a room hardly seems like torture, but for Delirious Hunter it is as bad as anything we could come up with to do to her. For one it gives her time to think about what is coming, leaving her both terrified and more than a little wet. Second, Delirious is a girl who loves attention, torment and bondage. Leaving her alone for a second reminds her who is in charge here. Delirous is great. She's hot, willing, ready.
Duration: 41:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Play with Me

Plight of the Pipes Eagletown

When you think of pipes you might think of a hot piece of ass like Bella Rossi screaming her lungs out, but that's not what we're talking about this time. Sure, she's going to make plenty of noise because, honestly, we're never gentle, but we've got a different set of pipes in mind when we're talking about her plight today.
Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plight of the Pipes

Cadence Cross Xenia

What do you get when you hand over one blazing hot redhead to one of the masters of old school device bondage and discipline? Well, that's easy, actually. You get a bound beauty kept on the razor's edge of the most mind blowing orgasm of her life for so long that when she finally feels the release it leaves her dazed and confused. Cadence Cross is our super sexy submissive today and OT has more in store for her than she is able to handle.
Duration: 42:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cadence Cross

TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One Lowry

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking
I expected some complaining. I expected some resistance. But Maddy gives herself over to bondage as easily as a sheep being sheared. She doesn't have an ounce of pretension about her.
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TopGrl Leaving Marks Part One
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06964 секунды с 9 запросами