View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 08:31 PM   #10
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Classic Rain Citronelle

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Rain DeGray is tied up all comfy and cozy down on her knees for Matt Williams where she belongs. Her mouth is stuffed full of ball gag and her breasts are swollen and pink from a rope harness that's squeezing them tight. He clamps some clothespins onto Rain's nipples to pinch them tight and sting her hard.
Matt stands her up and bends her over, pulling her arms into a brutal strappado and wrapping them with rope. Her legs are pulled apart and tied at the ankle so she can't pull them back together. Then he torments each of them in their own turn. He taps the cane up and down each of her calves, each stinging a little more than the last. Then he stands her up and starts to tear into her tits with a flogger.
He strings a line from Rain's neck rope down between her legs through her crotch so that it rubs snug up against her pussy. Then he pulls the rope attached to her strappado even tighter, hoisting her up by her elbows. Then, when her body is aching as much as he wants, Matt presses a hitachi up against her clit and starts to vibrate away.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Classic Rain

Creep Meet - Sierra Cirque Stebbins

Release Year: 2016
Creep: Where is she? Well, she has been driving for four hours.
Sierra Cirque: He wasn’t kidding when he said it was remote. Woodlands and run-down towns.
Creep: God, she looks great. She’s so beautiful. I love the glasses. It makes her look smart. She’s tall. She seems willing enough too.
Sierra Cirque: Boy, he looks old, but he’s not fat. He’s tall. He seems safe enough.
Creep: Oh my God, she’s sliding the skirt off over her ass. She’s folding up her skirt, she must be neat. She’s curious, she’s looking around. I wonder if she suspects anything.
Sierra Cirque: Where did he go and what is taking him so long? He disappeared right after I got here. How strange. I hope the shoot starts soon so I can get out of this Creepy place.
Creep: She’s got some long legs to cover to get those pantyhose off.
Sierra Cirque: This underwear smells musty. I wonder if anyone else has worn them. Probably him.
This lingerie looks like it’s from the 50s. He probably jerked off to women dressed like this.
Creep: God, my dick is as hard as it was back in Gary, Indiana when I used to roam the neighborhoods peeping through bedroom windows.
She seems pretty stoic. Once I get her tied I can shift the propriety.
“Do you know why your ankles are tied first?”
Sierra Cirque: Where the hell is he? This is getting Creepier by the minute.
Shit, now he is fondling me — I mustn't show that I am scared. I don’t dare say anything that will excie him — I have to play along. If I confront him, and it is my worst fear, I will have no place to go.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Meet - Sierra Cirque

Bad Girl - Syren De Mer Lake Park

Release Year: 2017
Syren De Mar needs to be punished? She's not even sure what she's being punished for, but that doesn't matter to us, because we get to reap the benefits of her bad behavior. Matt Williams in particular gets to have a good time taking out some of the stress he's worked up this week out on her ass.
Matt has Syren down on her knees with her legs spread so that her pussy is pressed down hard against a narrow beam he has set up on the floor. He pulls a stocking down over her head and stuffs a cloth into her mouth, holding the gag in place with electrical tape. Then he takes the tape and blindfolds her with it.
Now that she can't speak and she can't see, it's time for Matt to leave his mark to remind her of how bad she's been. He bends her over and beats her ass harder than she's ever been beaten in her life. He uses a flogger and a paddle to pound it until the soft skin turns a deep purple and starts to puff up. Whatever it was she did must have been pretty bad to deserve being treated so harshly.
Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Girl - Syren De Mer

Gina Valentina - Gina's Pleasure and Pain Rosedale

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Gina Valentina
Genres: Rope Bondage BDSM ,Bondage XXX ,Extreme Rope ,Crotch rope
Video language: English
Gina is a happy ball of sexual energy, and she enjoys sexual submission in her personal life. Using that info, we do our best to prepare her for the rigors of a serious BDSM shoot. But the first time with Feenix can often be a very advanced session. He keeps the bondage tight and the punishments sincere as he begins guiding her through the pleasures of keeping him satisfied, which leads to orgasmic relief for Gina. And just when she thought orgasms are a reflief, he ties the vibrator to her and shows her that anything can be used to create pleasure and pain. Gina cums often and looks amazing throughout...Ogre...

Total size: 1.1 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gina Valentina - Gina's Pleasure and Pain
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05017 секунды с 9 запросами