View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 08:04 PM   #40
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Supernatural Elsie

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Deep from the bowels of hell I was dragged out into the light. A perky young body to inhabit. A feisty little thing. I was summoned in her body to another place. Use her body he said, torment her! That sounded just wonderful to me. Her pleas excited and aroused me. The sweet terror she exuded was like honey. Each agony I inflicted on her supple body made her beg louder. Sweet release was her only recourse and she begged even for that.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Supernatural

Lexi Foxy (Wet BDSM Dreams) Margarita

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lexi Foxy
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
There's nothing better than coming home to an empty house. I like to take care of myself of days like this. A nice warm soak in the bathtub - some bath salts - a slow tease of my clit. There's nothing better. My boyfriend Tim shouldn't be home till later. I'm pulled out of my warm bath. He sets the table. An obscene centerpiece - my lithe body. He makes a meal of it. He chews and swallows loudly at some leftovers. My traitorous cunt drips thickly. He torments my body, but my mind is his real playground. With each predicament he makes me forget Tim. My body betrays me. The transport is less than ideal. Chained in the back of an ancient van - time loses meaning - pain and pleasure are the same. I'm his.
Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lexi Foxy (Wet BDSM Dreams)

The Cramp Sarcoxie

Wrapped in leather - Crunched in discomfort - In distress - No sight - Can't breathe - Fondled - Spanked - Stepped on - Cramped. The bondage is confining. The girl is exposed; a toy to be played with. It struggles, it flips, it moans, and it grunts. The shelf it gets put on can flip and spin. The toy is displayed for maximum pleasure of the viewer. It's most stimulating bits are exposed. Toys are not meant to be looked at though. Toys are meant to be played with. This toy is fun. It has such nice reactions. When you hurt it it screams. When you pleasure it it moans. When you scare it it cries. It's so realistic, it even creams when you play with it's cunt. What a good piggy toy!
Duration: 44:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7359kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cramp

The Joy Of Suffering Santa Monica

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room. The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before. I had worked for Pt where I was severely beaten. On HdT I was used sexually for pleasure. With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
The metal was cold against my skin. The pipe I was attached to was too low for me to stand straight, but too high for me to kneel or sit. I could see him studying my body as I struggled. His warped mind imagining what devilish delights he might visit upon me.
The device is more versatile than I could have ever imagined. He lowers it and raises it to present my body in whatever position he wants it. It's so simple yet so cruel. When he finally approaches with the whip I can't help but flinch. I love the feeling on my skin, but the crack gets me every time. His aim couldn't be any better as my nipples and clit are the first to get his attention. My gratitude escapes my lips freely.
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Joy Of Suffering

Taboo Torment King

The good lord works in mysterious ways. He saw fit to put Lexi and Alana at OT's door. The are good god fearing women there to preach to anyone who will listen. OT doesn't really listen as much as he pervs on them. He's intrigued by their story.
Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment

Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 2 Fountainville

Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Pepper Channing, Alice Vicks, and Kentucky arrived at the remote farm facility. They tilled the field for the warden. Then they were lead into the barn where pepper was strip searched. Episode two finds Pepper and Alice sitting in a cell in the cold barn. They both wear the standard issue prison uniform; a burlap sack. They are joined by Kentucky. Finally they are given a bowl of foul tasting gruel which they gobble down despite the horrible odor that invades their mouths and nostrils.
Duration: 31:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 2

Cherry Torn Magness

For the first time, Sexuallybroken is doing live shows. All action flowing in real time right in front of your eyes. And there is no better person to in the the inaugural debut of our live Sexuallybroken shows then Cherry Torn. Cherry is a natural born pervert that craves the rough handling and bondage that Sexuallybroken specializes in. Today this cum slut will get worked over until her brain meat melts.
Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06646 секунды с 9 запросами