View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 08:08 PM   #12
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

I Fucking Loving It Quesada

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Maddy O'Reilly Fucking Loves Bondage! Matt ties her to a chair and you can already see the lust in her eyes. A gag tightly fills her mouth and she's blissing out. Some breath play has her far off in subspace. Her body writhes like she's in some giant orgy.
When Matt pulls Maddy up by her crotch and puts the vibrator on her clit she's just way too sensitive. The vibration feels so good, but the rope is so painful. Then the nipple clamps come off and she's in sweet agony.
Maddy gets put into a semi-hogtie and Matt goes to town on her with the vibrator. He pulls her up by her hair; arching her in an impossible position. He teases her until she is right on the edge. Then he pulls the vibrator away.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Fucking Loving It

Valentina Jewels - Breaking Her Down Fairforest

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Valentina Jewels
Genres: Rectal, raunchy ,bdsm anal
Video language: English
I dont think Valentina knew just how intense bondage can be...She was happy to jump in and give it a try, although a bit anxious...no one could blame her for that...But if she knew how it was going to end, I doubt she would have had any reservations at all...In this first scene, I give her a good taste of bondage and flogging...she ends up fighting off the vibrator with squirming and generally bad behavior...of course, she needs to be punished, so the next scene features Valentina strappado tied, bent over and spanked....this time she cant avoid my vibrator totally, but still, I don't have total control yet...I can see that Valentine is going to make me work for her sexual submission....in the next scene, she is racked with ratchet straps....I use the vibrator more as a tease in this scene, and use the whip on her helpless tits...In the final scene, our showdown finally comes...I tie Valentina on her back with her legs spread wide...i give her a good, deep fucking with a dildo before I add the magic wand...This time, Valentine must submit, and she does....I dont know if it was one very very long orgasm or a series of them, but Valentina learns how it feels to be made to cum, and then cum again, and then cum again...I think she was pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable bondage can be....Enjoy, Ogre....

Total size: 1.3 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Jewels - Breaking Her Down

Sybil Hawthorne - Pushing Sybil Huntingdon Valley

Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: tied,submissive,bdsm,pillory,small tits,rope,clothespins
As i've said before, Sybill is a fine wine...a ripe young woman...an experienced bottom...someone who is always willing to exercise her submission and her endurance...she is just a finely seasoned submissive...which allows me to exercise some of my more devious plots, knowing that Sybil will give it her all where other models will not...she begins bound and naked...I enter to collar and gag her...even seasoned subs get nervous when they know the inevitability of thier drama...seasoned or not, everyone has limits and Sybil knows that I'll be pushing hers...Once I get her gagged, I lay my hands all over her bountiful body...I work her ass and tits with my floggers...an anal hook tied off to her collar and pegs around each beast are all the remain before I use my tails on her ass...I rig Sybil into a half bent position with her tits smashed...I plug her ass then add clamps and weights to her preasurized nipples...she's mine for the taking as I begin working her clit with the vibrator...fucking her ass with the plug...I work her practically into a frenzy but deny her an orgasm...I add the goat milkers to her nipples and give it another try...it doesnt take Sybill long before she' cumming and screaming and under my control...I lay sybil out on a rack and spread her out...her ass rests on a piece of copper plate...I gag her and get to work...first, I electrify the plate, forcing her to raise her ass off the ground...joyous...eventually, each thigh, each breast, her tummy and her cunt are all under intense shock...I turn the dials to get what I want...which is making a spectacle of her bound and helpless body...then I add the vibrator...I give her much time, but apparently I move at the wrong moment...I punish myself by turning up all the TENS gear until she is begging for mercy...I really should know better...In the final predicament of the day, her hands are tied and pulled in front and I raise her rear leg off the floor, arching her back...her other foot remains on an electrified pedestal...Sybil is so worn out, she can barely manage to pull herself off the pedestal as I increase the current through her leg...I bind her tits with twine and say goodbye with my dragon's tails...an awesome day with an incredible player...Ogre..

Total size: 921.1 MB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sybil Hawthorne - Pushing Sybil

Lobster Girl Pine Grove

Release Year: 2016
Abigail Dupree came here to quench her thirst for intense BDSM. Jack Hammer came here to take a sexy, young woman, strip her down and put her to the ultimate test of her limits. She was expecting a lover who would dote on her and pay attention to her needs. What she got instead was a strong man, dispassionately going about breaking her body and her will.
He comes to her, splits her pantyhose with a knife, and begins fucking her with Mr. Pogo while she screams into her gag. She should count herself as lucky that he didn't use the knife. All three of her holes are going to get a work out. The metal hook will take her ass, and the dildos and gags will teach her the two most important things she can do with her mouth, sucking cock and keeping quiet.
But she is lobster girl for a reason. Jack has a huge bath of water ready, and a blow torch making sure it's nice and hot. Caged and drooling, Abigail is in a state of complete panic as he begins to lower her into the pot. Screaming and crying, Abigail's worst fears are coming true. Maybe she should have been better at enticing Jack to keep her around.
Duration: 1:03:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lobster Girl

Telemarketing Torment Fort Hancock

Release Year: 2016
Everyone has wished, at some point, that they knew where the hell those annoying telemarketing calls came from so that they could go down there and teach those pains in the ass a lesson. They call at the worst times, hocking useless shit, or even worse, they are outright scams. And Aria Alexander is part of the problem. Ringing up random men, telling them they aren't good enough, trying to sell them a miracle fix for just 3 easy payments of way-too-much? She deserves whatever happens to her. And O.T. is going to make sure she gets it.
O.T. has his own business to run. He turns obnoxious telemarketing sluts into useful, productive cock sleeves for his stable. It isn't long before Aria is promising never to make another robo-call again, but O.T. already knows that she's going to be back to work before long. He's keeping her around and she needs to make him some money. Instead of pitching some self-help bullshit, though, she is going to be selling the only thing of value she's got, her body.
Duration: 47:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Telemarketing Torment

Jay Taylor - The True Submissive Polebridge

Cast: Jay Taylor
Genres: babes, bdsm, hd videos, bondage
Jay is a very young woman whose thin body and amazing tits highlight her emerging womanhood...and she is also very happily submissive...that does not mean that Jay is ultra tough or unbreakable...In fact, many of the toughest BDSM players that we know aren't submissive at all...they are just able to endure more sensation...and this should not be confused with submission...Jay does what I say, when I say it and she always makes sure to thank her sir...and she also allows me much freedom to test her body...probably more than she is used to...and that makes me happy...You'll see Jay suffering much throughout the course of the shoot and she feels every moment of my control...toughness and tolerance of sensation are great qualities for a submissive to have...and can be learned easily through experience and training...Jay has something that you cannot teach many BDSM freaks...a true drive to please her Sir...Ogre...

Total size: 1.1 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Taylor - The True Submissive

Rachael Madori - Beautifully Hard Core Schererville

Cast: Rachael Madori
Genres: Girl in bondage ,BDSM Bondage ,some light bdsm ,Rope Bondage
DungeonCorp continues to bring the freshest faces and hottest bodies to hardcore BDSM with Rachael Madori...19 years old...long legs, perfect tits and a sweet face...not to mention some very dark desires...after the pre shoot interview, I knew this one had great potential for submission...I opt for steel shackles for my bind of choice...Rachael's perfect body is kept rigidly locked through three scenes as I explore her sensations and reactions...I find that she truly enjoys discomfort and torment as much as she enjoys pleasure...In the final scene, spread and stretched to her limits, Rachael is given the choice for pleasure or pain...she opts for the latter...which pleases and impresses me...and I find a great opportunity to give a model exactly what she wants...have a great weekend! Ogre...

Total size: 1.1 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachael Madori - Beautifully Hard Core
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06254 секунды с 9 запросами