View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 08:09 PM   #25
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Punishing Police Woman vol. 3 Ures

Lola has just had her first cold caning and now it's the turn of Lucy to go over the punishment bench for a no mercy cold caning.
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 606.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Police Woman vol. 3

Naughty Teen Punished By Mom Stoughton

Release Year: 2022
Studio: PegasProductions
Cast: Niki Crimson
Genres: All sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: French
Sexy teen Niki Crimson skips school and gets caught by her best friend’s mom who proceed to sexually punish her.
Duration: 27:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2434kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 524.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Teen Punished By Mom

Valentina Jewels - Breaking Her Down Takatsuki

Cast: Valentina Jewels
Genres: Rectal, raunchy ,bdsm anal
Video language: English
I dont think Valentina knew just how intense bondage can be...She was happy to jump in and give it a try, although a bit anxious...no one could blame her for that...But if she knew how it was going to end, I doubt she would have had any reservations at all...In this first scene, I give her a good taste of bondage and flogging...she ends up fighting off the vibrator with squirming and generally bad behavior...of course, she needs to be punished, so the next scene features Valentina strappado tied, bent over and spanked....this time she cant avoid my vibrator totally, but still, I don't have total control yet...I can see that Valentine is going to make me work for her sexual submission....in the next scene, she is racked with ratchet straps....I use the vibrator more as a tease in this scene, and use the whip on her helpless tits...In the final scene, our showdown finally comes...I tie Valentina on her back with her legs spread wide...i give her a good, deep fucking with a dildo before I add the magic wand...This time, Valentine must submit, and she does....I dont know if it was one very very long orgasm or a series of them, but Valentina learns how it feels to be made to cum, and then cum again, and then cum again...I think she was pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable bondage can be....Enjoy, Ogre....

Total size: 1.3 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Jewels - Breaking Her Down

The “Naudi” Thief Ciudad Guzman

Cast: Penny Barber and Naudi Nala
Genres: Big Ass, Blowjob, FFM, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Mature, Milf, Missionary, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, Stockings, Teen, Thong, Threesome
After Naudi is caught shoplifting, she is reprimanded and brought into the back office for interrogation. Marcus has difficulty getting information from the young thief, so loss prevention officer Penny offers a helping hand. Now, if Naudi wants to avoid serious punishment, she’ll do whatever Penny tells her.
Duration: 1:01:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5659kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The “Naudi” Thief

Brooklyn Daniels - Not Going Anywhere Warrenton

Cast: Brooklyn Daniels
Genres: Girl in bondage ,BDSM Bondage ,some light bdsm ,Rope Bondage
Sometimes slaves enjoy pushing their Master's limits, and pushing his buttons in order to receive discipline...It happens quite often and I find it best to nip that behavior in the bud...But when a slave attempts to get away, they are obviously asking for the most extreme punishments...Brooklyn knew what she was getting herself into when she headed out that door, naked and bound...The compound is fenced in and locked and she knows that...So why all the drama and hiding? She just needs my attention...and of course, I allow her to manipulate me into punishing her...I give her exactly what she left that door to find...Ogre

Total size: 1.1 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooklyn Daniels - Not Going Anywhere

Punishing Police Woman 1080p Vilhelmina

Cast: Lucy Lauren, Lola Reay, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Torture
When mother & step daughter are caught out in a car with no licence and drink driving the police chief decides that they should suffer a real harsh penalty. She will visit their home and over the course of the day will subject them to a series of punishments. Starting with cold canings. Both have to agree this punishment and it will be carried out in a strict controlled environment. These will be hard and measured with no mercy shown. The second part of our latest hard punishment series where mother & step daughter are being punished for motoring offences by the police chief. Lola has just had her first cold caning and now it's the turn of Lucy to go over the punishment bench for a no mercy cold caning. Carried out with a strict protocol with well spaced and accurately painful strokes this is real punishment. Back into the punishment room for the second part of her caning comes a very sorry Lola Reay. Having listened at the door whilst her step mother was caned she knows she must now bend over and take the second part of her punishment. Her bottom is marked and painful from the first cold caning, there is no respite from the pain as the Police chief bends her over and swishes the cane. Lucy now comes back to the punishment room with a very sore and marked bottom but she has to take another caning. Over the bench totally naked she takes and feels each and every stroke. No mercy is shown. The torment is not over. Both girls now have to stand in front of the police woman and hold out their hands. They are to get a severe and very painful tawsing on their hands. This they really hate and the pain is obvious in their faces as each stroke falls. A great ending to a great series as these two beauties take a real punishment.

Total size: 2.7 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Police Woman 1080p

Sadie Blair - The Shy Submissive Monster Micro

Cast: Sadie Blair
Genres: Girl in bondage ,BDSM Bondage ,some light bdsm ,Rope Bondage
We bring Sadie back for more punishing domination at the hands and ropes of Feenix...Sadie is a healthy and pristine southern girl, at first glance...Such a beautiful smile and so much sexual appeal...and a hint of shyness...she looks down when she laughs, and it's easy to make her laugh by saying nasty things...and then you find her giggling as you discuss her next treatment, and you know, there is more than shyness under that surface...there's a raging submissive monster who is dying to be controlled and used...but before long, the monster is quite helpless and begging for mercy upon command...Feenix keeps her in that state as he tames this beautiful beast...Ogre...

Total size: 1.0 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadie Blair - The Shy Submissive Monster
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05833 секунды с 9 запросами