View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 07:54 AM   #361
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter Vol 532 (720P) Oceanport

Studio: Czech Hunter
I own a few flats around Prague but Ive never cared about my neighbors until now. Today I realized it was a big mistake. Maybe I dont have to search the streets, maybe there are cute dudes living next door. I was on my way outside when I bumped into this guy. He was busy preparing his rusty bike for a ride but was willing to chat. This innocent looking guy immediately made me horny as hell. I didnt hesitate and made him an offer. He was poor and easy. He whipped his huge semi right in the hallway of my apartment building and it cost me only 2 000 Crowns. Too bad the place was busy; I couldnt fuck him on the stairs so I took him to my flat. His naked body was nicely lean and covered in tattoos. This dude looked like an innocent angel and a criminal at the same time. I couldnt wait to start.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3710kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 644.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter Vol 532 (720P)

Cameron Cole and Parker Kane - Fist Pumpers Maracay

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Cameron Cole ,Parker Kane
Genres: Fisting , Oral Sex , Buttplay , Sex Toys , Tattoos , Kissing , Cumshot , Big Cock , Male Masturbation , Jockstrap , Underwear , Rosebud
Video language: English
Cameron Cole is 6'3 and 210 pounds of pure man. With his furry chest and his thick beard, knows just how to please Parker Kane. Cameron gets to his knees and takes Parker's cock in his mouth in effortless strides. After sliding his cock down Cameron's throat, Parker takes a massive black dildo, and slides it into Cameron's winking hole. Having no mercy on Cameron's sphincter Parker drills the black dong deeper and deeper into Cameron's willing ass. Cameron wants more and tells Parker 'give me your fist!' inviting Parker to handball Cameron's eager meat pocket. Pushing deeper into Cameron's anal abyss, Parker soon has his arm up to his elbow inside of Cameron reaching in and out and rearranging his insides it seems. Each time Parker removes his lengthy arm, Cameron pushes out a pulsating rosebud. Once Cameron has had enough he falls to his knees one more time to catch Parkers load in his mouth and all over his beard.
Duration: 19:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4638kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 701.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cameron Cole and Parker Kane - Fist Pumpers

Jordan Levine gives Jimmy Clay the hate sex of his life Madera

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Jordan Levine and Jimmy Clay
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Hunks, Muscles, Tattoos, Kissing, Rimming, Spitting, Interview, Cumshots
They sucked cocked and Jordan made Jimmy rim his ass. Then Jordan flipped Jimmy over and fucked him as hard as he could. Finally Jordan got Jimmy on his back and fucked the cum out of him.
Duration: 31:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3434kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 825.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jordan Levine gives Jimmy Clay the hate sex of his life

Bareback Fantasies Of Power Sluts Lodi

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Owen Hawk, Brandon Hawk, Jeremy Rockwood, Champ Robinson, Colin Black, Diego Catalan, Hot Rod, Jim Ferro, Marco Cruise, R.J.
Genres: Bareback, Freshmen, Muscle Men,Big Dicks, Uncut Cocks,Threesomes
Brandon Hawk gives a clinic on how to get double penetrated by taking the big uncut cocks of Jeremy Rockwood and Owen Hawk at the same time while begging for more. Filthy-mouthed Puerto Rican bottom Marco Cruise meets his match with the equally trash-talking bodybuilder Jim Ferro, who pounds out Marco's thirty raw cunt while his ripped muscles flex. Bubble-butt Latino Diego Catalan gives his ass up to buff Colin Black. Last but not least (certainly not in inches) Champ Robinson slops by for two scenes - he makes equally-hung tattooed bottom Hot Rod moan like a bitch, and then teams up with fellow raw black top-man R.J. to give super power slut Owen two greasy meat-sticks to devour with his eager ass and throat.
Duration: 1:21:40
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Fantasies Of Power Sluts

Jordano Santoro and Jackson Lawless - Hole Busters Pt 6 Alburtis

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Jordano Santoro ,Jackson Lawless
Genres: Anal Sex , Buttplay , Sex Toys , Tattoos , Daddies , Cumshot , Latin Men , Jockstrap , Rosebud , Latex
Jackson Lawless sits in a barber chair with his hole thrust in the air, waiting for a serious hole busting session with Jordano Santoro. Santoro whips out a giant turkey baster full of lube and fills Lawless' gaping hole, preparing it for his barrage of butt toys. Santoro grabs a foot-long schlong with a tiny tip that gets bigger toward the base. In no time Lawless has proven he can take the whole thing so Santoro upgrades to a heavier, fatter fake cock that really puts Lawless to the test. He slams the giant weapon deeper and deeper then makes Lawless take over so Santoro can pull out his fat Latin dick and jack off.
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4707kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 727.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jordano Santoro and Jackson Lawless - Hole Busters Pt 6

Raw Power - 720p Yona

Cast: Eddy Ceetee, Sergeant Miles
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Boots, Rimming, Hunks, Tattoos, Cumshots
Eddy Ceetee cuts right to the chase and gets in front of Sergeant Miles to suck his thick cock. Sergeant gets harder with each slurp from the eager stud's talented mouth. Not an inch of cock goes unserviced as Eddy keeps Sergeant's cock at the back of his throat. When Sergeant is at full mast, he decides he wants a taste of what Eddy has between his legs. Sergeant gets on his knees and gags as he takes Eddy's big dick all the way down to his balls. Eddy wants to get fucked bad and bends over to let Sergeant open him up with his tongue. Sergeant happily eats Eddy's hairy ass and gets him ready for more. With Eddy ready for cock, Sergeant shoves his swollen dick deep into Eddy's hole with no boundaries and no barriers. He pumps away making Eddy scream out with every plunge from his massive dick. Eddy wants Sergeant even deeper in his ass and has Sergeant sit on the floor so that Eddy can ride his dick. It feels amazing plunging in and out of him and pounds just the right spot inside his ass that it makes him blast his load all over the floor. When Sergeant sees the mess that Eddy has made, he bends the stud over, blows on his sore hole, and licks it clean before kissing Eddy to give him a taste of jizz.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2748kbps

File size: 690.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Power - 720p

Slutty Sleepover Kirkman

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Euroboy
Cast: Anthony, Danny, Dylan, Jamie, Lucas H, Luckas L, Maxx, Sam
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Twinks (Young Meat), Tattoos, Rimming, Threesomes
Eleven barely legal young boys on their first school sleepover. See the fresh rock hard dicks being sucked off and then used as fuck tools to plow deep into cute school boy asses!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:47:10
Video: 720x400, Microsoft MPEG-4 Video Codec V2, 1757kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slutty Sleepover

Время генерации страницы 0.10117 секунды с 9 запросами