View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 08:04 PM   #54
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Graduation Day Minerva

Release Year: 2016
Studio: AliceInBondageLand
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English
An online humiliation video will make your sap boil at the sight of the sexual torture that slaves will have to endure.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 36:12
Video: 426x240, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 401.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Graduation Day

Entwined - HD 720p Girona

Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Brooke Johnson has found herself in a bit of a tricky situation. Her hands are wound with a bunch of twine. What seems like a situation she can easily get herself out of is actually much harder than you'd think. Every time she pulls the thin strands bite into her flesh.
Her fingers and toes are pulled back making each step and movement painful. With her wrists pulled down to her knees she has to hunch and squat. This makes the neck rope an interesting addition.
Each tie with the twine is more difficult than the last. The ball tie and then the upside down missionary position. Each using tons of thin twine. Every movement she makes hurts.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Entwined - HD 720p

Chatter Bitch, Part 2 Uliastai

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Bonnie Day was given one job. After disrupting the office yesterday OT removed her, showed her the price of her poor performance, and brought her back to the office. She was tired, humiliated, and , locked in bondage and gagged still, but all she had to do was finish a single edit and he would let her out and things would go back to normal. She closed her eyes for “just a minute” so that she could think more clearly after a nap. When OT woke her up the next morning the fear in her eyes was obvious.
Duration: 40:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chatter Bitch, Part 2

Nasty punishments with toys & orgasms Fernwood

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
After a long stretch in prison Butch tries his best to adjust to life on the outside, but it's not easy. He has a job, but his new boss is Elise Graves and she is one royal bitch. And to make matters worse Cici Rhodes loves to flirt and tease Butch, flaunting her feminine curves at every opportunity. What does she think she is going to gain by cock-teasing a man who has spent the past twenty years locked away from any female contact? When Elise has to leave work early Butch is left alone with Cici. The shop that Butch works in conceals all kinds of incredible implements that he has created in his free time. Implements he can use to finally have her make good on all of that teasing and innuendo. Cici will strip down to her stockings and obey every command he gives if she wants to avoid some nasty punishments. Elise comes back from her family emergency and finds Cici bound and gagged. Her tits are getting milked and her pussy is being shocked. Before Elise has a chance to do anything about it Butch has her in his clutches as well. Now he is going to use them both as tools to humiliate and debase each other. They thought they were so high and mighty before, but when they are reduced to licking each other's holes on demand suddenly they see Butch in a whole new light.
Duration: 49:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nasty punishments with toys & orgasms

Ashley Lane Locked Champlain

I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
Duration: 37:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Locked

The Farm: Part 1 Checkmate Santander

We know exactly what you're all thinking: “What is that device and where the hell can I get one?” Well, the little gem PD locks around Siouxsie Q's neck is called a man-catcher. It's a medieval device used for capturing high-value people, subduing them, and forcing them to be compliant. This one is custom made, perfect for use on sexy submissives that find themselves in our home.
Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Farm: Part 1 Checkmate

Little Whore Arch Cape

Maggie Mead has been away for a while, working with the new Cathouse and while that was fun it just wasn't as good as shooting with us. If she is going to be sexually satisfied she needs to feel dominated and helpless, which is just the kind of experience that we provide. PD has an archive of every image he's ever made.
Duration: 1:04:35
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 847kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 453.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Little Whore
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03833 секунды с 9 запросами