View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 08:06 PM   #59
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Work Cam Part 2 Glen Wild

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
It is just a small tub set down into the ground with a steel grate over the top. You put your disobedient girls into the hole for a night or two and see if that straightens them out. If they still haven't learned their lesson, it is water tight for a reason. Heap on some dirt and hose her down and she will be struggling for the surface in a pool of filth in no time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:58
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1409kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 408.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Work Cam Part 2

Ashley Lane (Winter Domination With Humiliation & Tortures) Mamou

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Ashley is made to suffer the way her captor wants her to! This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows. The thick plastic bit into my tender flesh. I was helpless to pull free. Every inch I moved caused pain, but I struggled none-the-less. My thin cotton panties were all that stood between my soft cunt lips and my captor's evil torments. I begged through the sanitary napkin in my mouth. My safe sanctuary was turned into my worst nightmare. The madman strapped me to the furnace and encircled my sensitive nips with copper wire. He connected the wires to his electrical device and shocked me. His twisted mind came up with torment after torment and I could do nothing, but suffer for him.
Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane (Winter Domination With Humiliation & Tortures)

Work Cam Part 1 Vansbro

Basic slut training is simple. First your break their will, then you replace it with your own. Maggie Mead is half way there. Breaking her down hardly took any time at all. It comes from a combination of intense pain, humiliating violations and the helpless feeling that incredibly tight bondage gives.
Duration: 46:15
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1118kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 412.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Work Cam Part 1

Amateur Hour Revenge Apache Junction

London River and O.T. are expecting a new face on Infernal Restraints today. From what London says she is a real professional, and London cautions O.T. not to be too rude to her and insult her or scare her away. He's not so sure about the whole thing, but he's willing to exert some self restraint if it will get the website some good content.
Duration: 45:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateur Hour Revenge

Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5 Saint Martin

Studio: Renderfiend
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
The vapors rising from the accumulator scream tank envelops the Throne's new morsel. Now caressed and infused with its insidious lust her mind dreams the horrors of all those who have sat upon the Throne. She is jarred awake by the disembodied voice of her liege. Speaking through his tablet he lets her know that he will be back in a day. In the meantime he activates a sound generator that is converted into electrical pulses connected in her neither world. Thus over great distances he is ever present -- like spooky actions at a distance.
Duration: 37:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5

Restricted Roosevelt

Lily's ass with more steel. Her back is made to arch pushing her ass out in the most exquisite manner. Her tits are exposed and she's left to create a puddle on the floor. The theme of the day is restriction and Lily is definitely restricted. From the orgasm denial, to breath control, to sight restriction, to the strenuous bondage positions Lily is given no freedom. She is ours to play with. The bondage positions start hard and they only get harder.
Duration: 40:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Restricted

Neophobia Episode 1 Martha

Studio: Renderfiend
Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
A nightmare invades Brooke Johnson's mind. She wakes on a cold basement floor, bound in metal bondage. The metal face mask makes her look like a pig. Then the monster greets her, uses her, and eventually moves her into his lair. Finally, she is moved to the Barn and is transformed into a metal mummy.
Duration: 33:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4934kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophobia Episode 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04551 секунды с 9 запросами