View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 07:45 AM   #65
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Raging Stallion - Ride Or Die - Rock Bottom Klaipeda

Cast: Cole Connor, Dillon Diaz, Drew Sebastian & Reign
After Warden Cole Connor's illicit racket is exposed, he's dragged out to the middle of the dusty, open Las Vegas desert. Surrounded by Dillon Diaz and Drew Sebastian -- two men who have resolved to serve up some old-fashioned justice -- Cole receives payback before having the tables completely turned on him with the very same intensity he's unleashed on so many others. Cole can barely breathe as the two guys fill his mouth with their meaty cocks, plugging the warden's face with some rough, well-deserved payback. And, since payback is a dish best served cold, the warden is stripped and splayed out over the hood of a car in the freezing night air. With his tight asshole exposed to onlookers -- including his stepson and The Governor -- Cole gets railed bareback by Drew and Dillon. When undercover FBI agent Reign turns up, he pushes his own eight-inch dick deep into Cole's open ass cheeks before the warden is flipped onto his back for an intense gang-fuck. Covered in pools of hot cum, Cole is left out to dry -- but not before Grayson thrusts a nearby police nightstick into his stepdad's dripping man-gape.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raging Stallion - Ride Or Die - Rock Bottom

Teddy Bryce and Julian Torres - Pumping for Promotion Paul

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Teddy Bryce ,Julian Torres
Genres: Big Dick , Fingering , Fisting , Jerk-Off , Jock Straps , Oral , Piercings , Rimming , Rosebud
Video language: English
Julian Torres shows up late to a meeting to find his boss, Teddy Bryce, jacking off at his desk. To show how sorry his is for his tardiness, Julian gets on his knees and sucks his boss as he plays with Teddy's hole. Julian can't resist taking a taste of Teddy's ass and rims the stud to warm him up for what's about to come. Teddy needs more than just a tongue and begs for Julian to give him something a whole lot thicker. Julian knows what Teddy needs and snaps on his gloves before he glides his fingers and then his hand deep into his boss. Julian opens Teddy's gaping hole even wider as he slides in past his wrist to wreck Teddy's hungry asshole. Teddy loves it all but wants to go even deeper as he stands up and squats down to ride Julian's fist. The pleasure is out of this world for Teddy but now Julian wants to take control one last time. Teddy lies down on his back and lets his employee do the rest of the work. Julian goes faster, slamming and stretching Teddy's busted hole until his boss sprays his load all over his tatted body. This might just be the break that Julian needs to climb the corporate ladder and get the promotion he deserves.
Duration: 22:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2973kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 513.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teddy Bryce and Julian Torres - Pumping for Promotion

Gape - Tim Ascot

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Treasure Island Media
Damon Dogg and Dice invite you to kick back with Gape – a fuck extravaganza dedicated to those men who live to open hole with cock. Gape features 8 All New hard-core scenes including one balls-to-the-wall over-the-top 17-man wham bam gangbang of The Morgan Twins. Other highlights include a 4-Way swap-the-key fuck with mens. Power bottom turning power top men into his bitch. The cast of 36 horny fuckers also includes many more. Yeah, Gape for me.
Duration: 1:43:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4614kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gape - Tim

Seamus O'Reilly and Dale Savage - Pumping for Promotion Port Henry

Cast: Seamus O'Reilly ,Dale Savage
Genres: Anal , Big Dick , Fisting , Jerk-Off , Oral , Piercings , Rimming , Rosebud
Seamus O'Reilly is on the toilet at work jacking off to a dirty magazine when his boss, Dale Savage, walks in and catches him with his fat dick in his hand. Dale isn't too happy, but when Seamus accidentally calls his boss Daddy, Dale softens up and is more than happy to give Seamus a pass on this one indiscretion. Dale sees his opportunity and gets on his knees to service the ginger hunk's big and thick cock. Seamus want to thank his boss for being so lenient, so Dale opens his pants and Seamus takes the big daddy dick down his open throat. When Dale is rock-hard, he's ready to dive into Seamus' gaping hole face first. He bends his subordinate over the sink and rims his ass to open him up before he gets Seamus out on the table on his hands and knees to plunge his fist wrist-deep inside. Seamus' hole opens wide for Dale's giant fist but Seamus wants it even deeper. He squats down on Dale's forearm and rides it up and down until he's ready for one last go with Dale in charge. Dale splays Seamus out on the table with his legs in the air and slams his hand inside the stud's busted hole one more time. He continues to stretch out Seamus' ass until Seamus blasts a creamy white load all over his fire crotch.
Duration: 28:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2457kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 557.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seamus O'Reilly and Dale Savage - Pumping for Promotion

Chris Neal and Asoka - Fistpack 4 - Nuts For Butts Chocorua

Cast: Chris Neal ,Asoka
Genres: Fisting , Jerk-Off , Rimming , Rosebud
The final scene of Nutts for Butts pits the legendary Asoka (you saw him in Probe and begged for more) with a new comer named Chris Neal. Neal, who lives down south, came to us with a wide smile that was full of Dixie charm, but it was his amazing butthole that caught our eye. Talk about a stunning scene--one with more action than you can absorb in one viewing! This is what fisting is all about--a huge hairy paw, a smooth muscle butt, and a gaping hole winking for service! Don't hesitate!
Duration: 25:14
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1369kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 277.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chris Neal and Asoka - Fistpack 4 - Nuts For Butts

Tony Douglas - First Anal Experience Catadupa

Studio: Drakerock
Meet Tony Douglas, another brand spanking new straight newcomer who had his first anal experience on-camera.
Ive worked with some guys who had claimed to have virgin asses, and yet they knew how to clean out and prepare themselves to be anally assaulted. Tony on the other hand had clue how to clean out. I had to talk him through it step by step, and he asked a million questions during the half hour process.
He was a nervous wreck about giving up his ass. I truly believe he is one of the few anal virgins that I have worked with thus far.
Tony is a ladies man. When he arrived for his shoot we were talking outside the guesthouse and a couple of bikini-clad girls walked by. Our conversation came to a halt as the girls flirted and giggled, Tony eying them back. In what exchanged between them in those few glance equated to public sex.
What about your girlfriend? I asked.
He kept staring at the girls. What? I can look!
Its that sexual charisma that shined through during our photo shoot in the courtyard. Every eye was on Tony. They were all gay men, but he was eating it alive, unflinchingly stroking his cock, getting it hard, and flirting with the camera they way he had just flirted with the girls.
After we took the still shots out in the courtyard, the reality of what was about to happen made Tony Douglas nervous.
My girlfriend has wanted to use her dildo on me, said Tony. No way! She even came home once with this little curved prostate massager. It didnt happen.
Then why are you here today?
The money, he responded.
We started with a medium sized dildo and moved onto large anal bead toy. Im sure there is a proper name for it, like ass stretching thumper balls or something.
I truly believe this was Tonys first anal experience. Cocksucking, now thats another story. Hes been in other videos. Hes sucked cock and fucked guys, and hes a good little cocksucker. For a short time I thought he would be the first to get me off orally.
The 17 minutes Quickie jumps right in at the point where Tonys asshole is relaxed, gaping open, and taking the toy. It also has the anal bead section, Tony upside down and cumming in his mouth as I jack him off, him sucking me, and his face drenched in my cum.
Enjoy!
Duration: 52:08
Video: 720x396, VP6F, 1501kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 633.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tony Douglas - First Anal Experience

Jimmy welcomes Dylan Cox back - 720p Hallettsville

Waiting for Dylan Cox, Jimmy was on all 4s, ass in the air and ready like a good bitch, with the door cracked open. Dylan fucked that slut's hole as it was gaping like a tunnel
Duration: 23:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2189kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 393.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jimmy welcomes Dylan Cox back - 720p

Время генерации страницы 0.07888 секунды с 9 запросами