View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 08:33 AM   #4
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Onlyfans - Institution X Videos, Part 2 Coloma

All videos are focused on male bondage and prostate play. There are stationary camera and bonded guy in black mask, who get his prostate stimulated by dildo of some sort.
Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 20.3 GB in 31 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Onlyfans - Institution X Videos, Part 2

Biker Pigs From Hell Port Stanley

Studio: Wildcat Productions
Video language: English
Thank you director Thor, O God of Thunder, for bequeathing upon us mere mortals one of the raunchiest and most delicious fuckfests to come down the dirt road in some time!
Cover man Bo Garrett - looking the best he ever has - plays a biker gang member whose money and bike have just been stolen by a trick (Fallen Angels sleazealicious Steve Cannon, now with shaved head and more ink and piercings than ever). Whatd you expect - flowers the next day?
Bo spreads the word to his gang that hes on the lookout for the thief, but they seem more interested in getting high and fucking the shit out of each other. Lucky fucking bastards.
Chad Donovan s two gang buddies to swallow his superthick cock in the back of Garretts pickup, before moving into his garage and three-waying. (Love the velvet posters!)
Bo stops off at Joe Romeros place to see if hes seen the thief, but Joes already busy with bottom-boy Dean Spencer. Potty-mouthed Joe empties his bag-of-goodies and proceeds to ram an ever growing in size collection of dildoes up Deans ass before him with his real cock. As one of Garretts henchmen on the lookout, Eduardo bottoms nicely for Tonyboy when he accidently mistakes him for the thief.
When Bo finally catches up with Steve, hang on to your ballsack! Bo furiously ties Steves cock, balls and arm to his bike, humiliates the shit out of him, and gives him the reaming of his life. (Maybe crime does pay!) Cannon, with new tattoo (the word Sinner, right above his ass) looks fantastic and Garrett never looked better.
Boasting excellent photography and production, Biker Pigs is a must for biker enthusiasts, fans of filth, and even vanilla queens who always fantasized about getting it from a real man. Vroom!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:26
Video: 648x472, XviD, 2227kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Biker Pigs From Hell

Tony Douglas - First Anal Experience Stade

Studio: Drakerock
Meet Tony Douglas, another brand spanking new straight newcomer who had his first anal experience on-camera.
Ive worked with some guys who had claimed to have virgin asses, and yet they knew how to clean out and prepare themselves to be anally assaulted. Tony on the other hand had clue how to clean out. I had to talk him through it step by step, and he asked a million questions during the half hour process.
He was a nervous wreck about giving up his ass. I truly believe he is one of the few anal virgins that I have worked with thus far.
Tony is a ladies man. When he arrived for his shoot we were talking outside the guesthouse and a couple of bikini-clad girls walked by. Our conversation came to a halt as the girls flirted and giggled, Tony eying them back. In what exchanged between them in those few glance equated to public sex.
What about your girlfriend? I asked.
He kept staring at the girls. What? I can look!
Its that sexual charisma that shined through during our photo shoot in the courtyard. Every eye was on Tony. They were all gay men, but he was eating it alive, unflinchingly stroking his cock, getting it hard, and flirting with the camera they way he had just flirted with the girls.
After we took the still shots out in the courtyard, the reality of what was about to happen made Tony Douglas nervous.
My girlfriend has wanted to use her dildo on me, said Tony. No way! She even came home once with this little curved prostate massager. It didnt happen.
Then why are you here today?
The money, he responded.
We started with a medium sized dildo and moved onto large anal bead toy. Im sure there is a proper name for it, like ass stretching thumper balls or something.
I truly believe this was Tonys first anal experience. Cocksucking, now thats another story. Hes been in other videos. Hes sucked cock and fucked guys, and hes a good little cocksucker. For a short time I thought he would be the first to get me off orally.
The 17 minutes Quickie jumps right in at the point where Tonys asshole is relaxed, gaping open, and taking the toy. It also has the anal bead section, Tony upside down and cumming in his mouth as I jack him off, him sucking me, and his face drenched in my cum.
Enjoy!
Duration: 52:08
Video: 720x396, VP6F, 1501kbps

File size: 633.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tony Douglas - First Anal Experience

Elder Hill Hole Training - Adrian Hill And Manuel Skye Long Valley

Studio: Missionary Boys
Its been a busy week for Elder Hill as he has explored his sexuality more in the past few days than he has in his entire life. Its the first time hes been away from the restrictive walls of his family home and the watchful eye of his intolerant . And since he has a new level of freedom that hes never experienced, hes taking full advantage. The rules of the Order seem mild in comparison to the way he grew up, and every day in the mission is a breath of fresh air. Especially when he so consistently receives attention from the shockingly handsome President Skye. With his alluring accent and muscular build, Skye has become an object of constant fantasy for the young missionary boy. He fantasizes about being manhandled by the strong man constantly, closing his eyes and imagining what it would feel like to have his massive shaft stretching his tight little boy hole. He wishes he could experience the of their sex all the time, but there are only so many hours in the day. If only he could muster the energy, hed do everything in his power to please Skye 247. Skye can tell the boy is tired, but as the rest of the priests learn of his sexual expertise, they have begun to inquire about him. Skye is eager to share the young man with another priest, but if Adrian is going to properly serve, he first must be trained. The first round of training involves shoving a huge dildo in the boys pulsing bussy. He moans as his asshole is penetrated, feeling a rush of excitement come over him. The second round of training involves an intense barebacking session. Skye rams the boy and covers his asshole in cum, making sure hes ready for any challenge that comes his way.
Duration: 29:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elder Hill Hole Training - Adrian Hill And Manuel Skye

Fist Freaks Marl

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Hot House , Club Inferno
Cast: Morgan Black, Jessie Balboa, Cylus Kohan, Dominic Sol, and Nick Moretti, Jake Perry and Reed Mathews.
Genres: Fisting, Muscle Men, Spitting, Uncut Cocks, Piercings, Rimming, Dildos, Tattoos
Step right up and witness the Fist Freaks, greedy power-holes that freak out over big dicks, big hands, and even bigger toys. Starring Jessie Balboa, Jake Perry, Morgan Black, Cylus Kohan, Dominic Sol, Reed Mathews and Nick Moretti, Fist Freaks puts you front row center for the most shocking show in town. So take a seat and get your freak on with Fist Freaks!
Duration: 1:26:57
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1460kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist Freaks

Hardcore Fetish Series XXXXTreme SeXXXX vol.#1 Kayenta

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fetish Force
Cast: Daniel Dixx, Nick Piston, Rick Powers, Ty Hudson
Genres: Fisting, Fetish, Kink, Sounding, Pumps, Rimming, Bondage, Clamping, Shaving, Catheters, Clothespins, Dildoes
Raging Stallion's dirty directors Ben Leon and David Hempling have teamed up to bring you the widest array of extreme fetish action ever toe out of this studio on one mind-and-load blowing two-hour DVD. This second entry into our extreme catalog of releases (following Sounding # 1) contains something for every twisted, feisty fuck who's ever feasted on a fetish flick: Sounds, Vacuum Pumps, Bondage, Clamps, Cock & Ball Torture, Shaving, Catheters, Butt Toys, and Fisting.
Duration: 2:10:21
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1113kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hardcore Fetish Series XXXXTreme SeXXXX vol.#1

David Moreno Tonawanda

Release Year: 2021
Studio: BrutalTops
Cast: David Moreno
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Video language: English
In America’s dystopian future, gay-sex is outlawed, yet an official of the state, like Anthony Martin, can plumb all the guys he enjoys – as lengthy as he’s doing it as “punishment.” The rules apply to the masses not to those with power over them. Jacob is not only flagellated and electro-tortured, like a typical political prisoner; he is also “fuck-tortured,” a penalty reserved for “sodomites.” Anthony pokes the college-boy’s hatch with a huge, rock-hard faux-cock that chokes him and at the same time pokes his taut asshole with another, rock-hard dildo. Jacob moans in indignity and pain, but the smashing never stops, for hours. Anthony ultimately stops smashing Jacob’s mouth, but only so he can spank his donk while continuing to plumb his hole. The dude is delirious with ache – but his boner is hard.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:35
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2194kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 407.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: David Moreno

Время генерации страницы 0.04015 секунды с 9 запросами