View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 04:04 PM   #2747
BestaDay32

Поблагодарили 452 раз(а) в 452 сообщениях

All my threads

BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.BestaDay32 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default It\'S The Eyes

It\'S The Eyes

129 Pics
38081.zip
800x600
6 Mb

Randy is the lead singer in a local band. When I met him about a year ago he had a 'boy band' appeal about him. He has since transformed into is current 'bad ass' image that I love so much. The day of filming, Randy was still 18. The very next day he turned 19.I'll admit, I like Randy a lot. He has a nice lean body and is naturally smooth. He has the most gorgeous eyes that pierce right through you. Of course that nice round ass and beautiful cock is a big turn on too!In his bio, Randy tells us how much of a gentleman he is and how much he caters to his woman during sex. He would rather have 45 minutes of foreplay and his happy with 15 minutes of sex. Randy is the real deal and just a super guy. Keep your eyes out for this stud. I'm sure he'll be on CJBoys again!

DOWNLOAD
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13528 секунды с 9 запросами