View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 07:39 PM   #33
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hidden camera on the street Brinkhaven

The girl was impatient to go to the toilet, but it was not there, she was filmed by a hidden camera.
Format: avi
Duration: 25:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18835kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hidden camera on the street

Tiffany – heavy contract Lahaina

After the heavy belt test with Melissa, I felt I was ready to offer a 48-hour Chastity Deal to all of the Babes who would be the perfect size for one of my heavy belts. Beautiful Tiffany from Czech was the first to respond.
In fact, Tiffany told me she wanted to do it, before I even explained what the Deal was. I don’t think she realised how heavy these items were. I had laid out the heaviest belt, collar, and cuffs for this Deal, but Tiffany was already reading the contract and signing it before she even took a good look. Maybe she just needed the money very badly?
This belt does not allow for any toilet functions at all. It is unique, there are no openings and it has a single chain back. Also, it locks in the back for a sleek look on the front. Very restrictive and heavy. The collar is made of 6mm heavy steel and it is quite tall. It locks with a single padlock and can not be taken off without the key. The cuffs are locked by ball spring loaded pins. They require something thin and long to open, but Tiffany is not allowed to take them off even if she finds something that would unlock her cuffs.
This Chastity Deal was never intended to be very serious. I was fairly sure that Tiffany would give up after only a few hours, because this belt can hurt a lot (the weight on the hip bones). Also, she would need to come to me every time she would need to go to the toilet. Which is often a point when the girl tends to give up, the moment she is locked back into the belt after her toilet visit. So I did not have very high expectations, but I wasn’t worried about that, because if Tiffany gives up, I would keep my money and still have some nice videos for you!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11669kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 550.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany – heavy contract

Greyhound Gets The Fucking Machine Nicaragua

Bondage Life presents: Fucking Machine Fun with Greyhound. In this sexy and fun stream, your favorite creature gets strapped to the toilet chair and gets double the pleasure as she gets her worthless pussy and ass fucked with a large rubber dildo! Gagged and secured to the toilet chair, a helpless Greyhound moans with pleasure as the large dildo thrusts in an out of her worthless pussy bringing her to the brink of orgasm, then gets to feel a mixed dose of pleasure and pain as the large rubber invader is used to pound her helpless ass over and over again in this hot and sexy stream!
Duration: 48:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 866kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 331.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Greyhound Gets The Fucking Machine

Jail Cell (Bungie Edition) Nashwauk

In a return visit to the Edge Dungeon (edgedungeon), your favorite creature gets sentenced to some hard time when she gets to spend some time locked into a jail cell! After getting harnessed, collared, cuffed, gagged, and bound into a spread eagle position on the floor of the cell, a helpless Greyhound is left to suffer on her own in the cold concrete and steel cell. She tugs and pulls on her bindings only to have them snap right back into place by the bungee cords keeping her held in position on the floor, then to add to her humiliation she receives a few guests in her cell that completely ignore the bound and helpless object on the floor beneath them as they pee in the toilet just mere feet from her head in this must see bondage and isolation stream!
Duration: 45:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 607kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 228.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jail Cell (Bungie Edition)

Pervert Public Toilet Kerkhoven

Studio: Glory Quest
Big model new mountain maple appeared this time. Addition of shame play further and face turtle and graffiti in excellent body her, causing undergone a transformation into a de M Tantsubo meat urinal woman. Rush to the main volume dumped a large amount of urine from the beginning, transformation of play is to hook the nose on the face turtle afterwards a word of the best part. And it was than receiving baptism of annual meat urinal in the end.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:09:15
Video: 720x400, Windows Media Video V7, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pervert Public Toilet
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03179 секунды с 9 запросами