View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 07:47 PM   #64
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Insatiable Ass Part 3 Cut Bank

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
For the final part of our feed, Ashley Lane is going to face all of her worst fears. She told us when we started that she didn't have much experience with foot torture, so we are going to give her a crash course. Locked in position in a metal rig, Ashley is going to endure endless caning, followed by rubber bands being snapped on her feet. We are going to keep going until we make this bitch cry, and then carry on some more.
The other thing Ashley mentioned at the beginning of our feed was that she was the most afraid of the Sybian, the most powerful vibrator ever invented. So naturally she's going to get to take a ride on that. We sit her down on top of the Sybian, tie her in place, and start flogging every inch of skin not covered by the huge toy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insatiable Ass Part 3

Aria Alexander, London River Make Her Scream Nightmute

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Aria Alexander, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Fresh film. A girl with his hands tied and arranged the legs her pussy sex by another girl. Sex vibrator, then two. Sex in the ass and pussy....
Duration: 47:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aria Alexander, London River Make Her Scream

Orgasmageddon Neustadt

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
This hot piece of ass is coveted by men around the world. That hot body is soon going to be writhing in pleasure-pain. Her beautiful face will soon be twisting as she screams from each successive orgasm.
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasmageddon

Patriotic Pussy Pounded Sea Girt

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
At last we reach the end of Lorelei Lee's powerful patriotic live session. She's been through a lot over the course of her show. She's had needles stuck under her toe nails, she's been bent into uncomfortable positions, she's had horrible things said to her enough to make her cry, and she's been fucked by one of the men who did all of these things to her. Her resolve is impressive. She cries but she never fully gives in to their words. Now they have one final try to break her, and they're going to do their best.
First they lock her up in metal cuffs and make her hold up heavy poles with her arms outstretched as they interrogate her and quiz her on information that an "intellectual" like her should know. This alone would be a difficult enough task even if there weren't an electrified butt plug stuck up her ass, giving her a shock every so often or when she gives an answer that the handlers don't like. They up the ante, then, clipping a pussy clamp onto her and vibrating her clit until she is so distracted that she can't give answers anymore.
Lorelei is then tied up in belt bondage with her feet up by her head as the handlers have their fun with her pussy. As they fuck her with a metal pussy hook and they vibrate her clit, she is reminded over and over that she is powerless. She can do nothing to stop them. All there is for her to do is sit there and cry and cum for them as they pump the hook into and out of her over and over again until they have had enough.
Duration: 1:21:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Patriotic Pussy Pounded

Ransom Newnan

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Why do the people around me always betray me? Secret service agents are supposed to be solid. They sold me out! Now I'm in some abandoned warehouse with a maniac. The threats have me really freaked out. Every hour that my parent's don't comply with their demands I get punished. They've put me through hell my whole life, you think they could pay up!
Duration: 40:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ransom

Chatter Bitch, Part 2 East Chicago

Bonnie Day was given one job. After disrupting the office yesterday OT removed her, showed her the price of her poor performance, and brought her back to the office. She was tired, humiliated, and , locked in bondage and gagged still, but all she had to do was finish a single edit and he would let her out and things would go back to normal. She closed her eyes for “just a minute” so that she could think more clearly after a nap. When OT woke her up the next morning the fear in her eyes was obvious.
Duration: 40:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chatter Bitch, Part 2

Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 2 Warrensville

Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Pepper Channing, Alice Vicks, and Kentucky arrived at the remote farm facility. They tilled the field for the warden. Then they were lead into the barn where pepper was strip searched. Episode two finds Pepper and Alice sitting in a cell in the cold barn. They both wear the standard issue prison uniform; a burlap sack. They are joined by Kentucky. Finally they are given a bowl of foul tasting gruel which they gobble down despite the horrible odor that invades their mouths and nostrils.
Duration: 31:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02883 секунды с 9 запросами