View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 07:53 PM   #36
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Christie Stevens - Punished, Pleasured and Controlled Lerwick

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Christie Stevens
Genres: tied,submissive,bdsm,pillory,small tits,rope,clothespins
Video language: English
Blonde and Busty Christie Stevens is a very sexual woman...she is definitely a pleaser, if not a submissive, and often that's all it takes...I let her know how much it pleases me to have her naked and locked up for the afternoon as I grope her pussy, which instantly gets wet...She isnt a hard core BDSM enthusiast, but she enjoys being enjoyed...she enjoys being used and appreciated....appreciation comes in many forms...I keep Christie in bondage, I puinish her for her beauty, and I pleasure her to expose and control her most intimate self...and she does not offer resistance.....

Total size: 948.1 MB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christie Stevens - Punished, Pleasured and Controlled

Breaking The Habit Series - Chastised Crane Hill

This is all in pursuit of her desire to punish as many lovely young ladies as she can. Poor Lala Lola Reay must now suffer the second part of her torment, a sound and very painful bare bottom caning. Now this was the very first caning she has ever experienced and, well see what you think.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 686.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking The Habit Series - Chastised

Amethyst Banks - Stripped, Bound and Dominated Newport Beach

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Amethyst Banks
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms
Amethyst begins in a slinky black dress and I enjoy feeling her up...the soft skin and full breasts are just too inviting, so I take advantage...and that becomes the theme of the day....taking advantage of this beautiful specimen...The bondage is tight as I punish the little slut for being such a little slut, and the orgasms are appreciated, although her sensitive pussy is easily overloaded with pleasure...To say the least, Amethyst survived another day of being my bound toy as she is stripped, bound and dominated...Enjoy, Ogre....

Total size: 1.2 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amethyst Banks - Stripped, Bound and Dominated

Lola Reay - Breaking The Habit Series: Chastised 1080p Starbuck

Cast: Lola Reay, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Once again the mad nun Sister Stern is out to save those who have no wish to be saved and indeed don't really need saving. This is all in pursuit of her desire to punish as many lovely young ladies as she can. Poor Lala Lola Reay must now suffer the second part of her torment, a sound and very painful bare bottom caning. Now this was the very first caning she has ever experienced and, well see what you think.
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps

File size: 686.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lola Reay - Breaking The Habit Series: Chastised 1080p

A Painful Bet Part 4 Hovland

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Jess & Tindra are right in the middle of the most painful experience of their young lives. Because of a stupid bet they are now the first girls in the school ever to have been caned and what a caning they have received. Now they must endure the final strokes but then they find out that not only will they be punished as before on their bottoms but they will have their hands tawsed as well. The pain goes on.
Duration: 19:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps

File size: 696.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Painful Bet Part 4

Lana Luxor Bourbonnais

Studio: PlayObey
Cast: Lana Luxor
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Face Sitting, Ass , Ass Worship, Brat Girls, Ebony, Black
OMG is so right! Lana Luxor gives her face seat a powerfully potent series of Hard Reverse Riding that's a nonstop lesson in constant Face Grinding, Thrusting, and Pumping Punishment!
Duration: 17:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7939kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lana Luxor

Bound For Punishment Scene 1 Muntinlupa

Release Year: 2019
Varnish, leather, rubber, this is everything what slave / slave to pull needs.
Format: avi
Duration: 58:52
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1488kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 698.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound For Punishment Scene 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02669 секунды с 9 запросами