View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 06:16 PM   #55
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kendra James - Black Cat Kherson

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills
Video language: English
As I mentioned in the 1376 (The onscreen tying part of this video set), I thought it would be cool to put Kendra in one of my crazy sexy, black catsuits, and then do a white rope bondage on her. In this case, I wanted her hands in front of her, so everyone could see her struggling. If done properly, and this one was certainly done correctly, it is just as effective as when her hands are behind her. She really can't reach anything. Not the knots, or the vibrator, that I was going to shortly tie in place. You can all be the judge however, because she does a lot of squirming, and I think it is quite obvious she is utterly helpless. Especially after I tie her in an impromptu sort of ball. Double magic wands make sure Kendra is completely spent after this video. It's really a good thing that she loves coming while tied up... Featuring: Kendra James
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Black Cat

Kathleen's Arabian Night King Salmon

Cast: Kathleen White, Zara Drake, Beccy Lavender, Jill Diamond
Genres: All Girls, Spanking - Whips, Bondage, Dominant - Submissive, Foot-Fetish, Big Tits, Erotic - Lasziv, Lesbian Sex, Nylon, Special for Women, For Couples suitably, StrapOn
This movie features lesbian one on one action and threesomes with fruit involved to gear your food fetish. Plenty of domination is what this movie offers. Get your girl and let this fetish flick help you live out your fantasies this evening!
Format: avi
Duration: 54:38
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1616kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kathleen's Arabian Night

Kendra James - So Hot Part 1 Fall River Mills

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills
This is one of those sets where it is obvious that Kendra was enjoying herself. Lots of laughing and good times. Now don't get me wrong. She is laughing because of the crazy situation she is in. Tied up really tightly, and having to come over and over again, is hard work. And she had certainly come too...
Duration: 28:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - So Hot Part 1

Amelia Dark - Just So Sinsinawa

The lovely Amelia Dark was in the mood for some bondage, and some helpless orgasms, so I tied the vibrator tightly between her legs, and made sure it was a) in the right place; b) wasn't going to move; and c) she can't reach it to move it. Then all I had to do was sit back and watch... which I did for awhile, before coming in with a second vibrator. Was Amelia helpless? Oh yes. Did she come over and over... Oh yes... indeed. Featuring:
Duration: 21:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4824kbps

File size: 772.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amelia Dark - Just So

Piss Modell Frenchburg

Release Year: 2002
Cast: Various Artists
Genres: pissing, fisting, masturbation, lesbians, fetish, urin drink, golden shower, blowjobs, all sex, compilation
Well, wonder no more. Now theyre into it at once they pry two of his fingers and three of hers into her prettily circular and swollen anus. Do not miss this latest production from the ever improving, award winning director, William H. If the only way you can get off is with an older lady twice your age, then you have grandmaphilia. Wenona and Cheyenne Jewel in an intense underwater wrestling match. In this corner: hot-assed, hot-blooded Latina Franceska Jaimes. When this heinously hung horde whip out their rods and stuff some slut in her every hole, we can guarantee that the bitch is left gagging, gaping and aching in the aftermath of her much-needed gang bang. These girls choose to stay `natural` and show off their un-shaven hairy pussies. Cecilia stretches Angelas asshole and spits in the cave-like gape. Piss off a prude. One of the more obvious reasons is they`ve all got great looking feet, and they know it. 6 scenes plus bonus hood footage, with music by Juelz Santana. And as if that`s not enough, we have the lovely Trinity Loren getting her big beautiful breasts milked into a glass by Roscoe Bowltree. See these gorgeous babes take debauchery to the next level.
Format: flv
Duration: 2:00:15
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss Modell

Lilly Evans worship tickling Chloe James' Feet Ocean Gate

Cast: Chloe James ,Lilly Evans
Genres: Foot Fetish ,Tickling
Lily Evans tries her best to tickle torture sexy Chloe James, but it's a slow tease and it's not torture for sexy Chloe James! Watch these sexy size 5's on display, in your face...but you know you want 'em in your pants!
Duration: 5:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4664kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 194.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilly Evans worship tickling Chloe James' Feet

Kendra James - Blonde Nylon Lowder

It amazes me sometimes that I haven't shot a Nylonika set in forever. I know this, because this is the first Nylonika set I've shot with Kendra as a blonde. I know there are some of you out there screaming sacrilege, but I disagree. You can never have too much Nylonika - especially when she is tied to...
Duration: 22:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 813.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Blonde Nylon
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04888 секунды с 9 запросами