View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 07:04 PM   #77
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Busty slave Sosha Belle finds a new life in bondage Longview

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Sosha Belle
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Vibrator, Spanking
Video language: English
They told me not to go to the house at the bottom of the hill. They said the man there does weird things. I've heard that you can hear women screaming from his garage. I knew I should stay away, but I just had to see for myself. When I looked in the window what I saw made me so horny.
As if he knew I was coming, there was a bondage device and a gag left out for me. I put myself in the bondage and oh it felt so good. He caught me masturbating in the bondage. I just couldn't help myself. The feeling of the cold hard restraints made my cunt drip.
One device after another he put me in and made me scream. Every stroke of the cane, every lash of the whip, every time he spanked me it just got me closer and closer to cumming. When I did finally cum I squirted all over his shop. I guess this bondage stuff is my new life.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty slave Sosha Belle finds a new life in bondage

Ashley Lane Locked Itamogi

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
Duration: 37:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Locked

Curvy Ra The Farm Inspector Kawkawlin

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Curvy Ra
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Milk Machine, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Redhead
To our surprise, we were informed that our farm was getting a health and safety inspection! We were a little worried, because we are not normal farm of course! What if they see all the girls here? But when we saw the inspector they had sent over, we knew the solution: capture her! Look at the udders on this inspector! Curvy Ra has full huge natural udders and she would be a great addition to the herd. We caught her and put her on the milking bed right away! The farm inspector did not understand what she had gotten herself into, but she was soon milked by the electronic breast training machine at full speed! Her oiled udders dangled down the milking bed opening… Curvy Ra is a natural, her moans even sound like moos already! We will keep her! Thank you health and safety for sending her over!!
Duration: 12:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curvy Ra The Farm Inspector

The Barn Rose - Anna Rose Ackerman

Cast: Anna Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys
Anna Rose is lead into the barn. An animal being pulled on a leash.
She’s attached to a beam that is to become her companion for the foreseeable future.
He toys with her. Pulling her against her bonds over and over.
He ties her toes out as he slowly undressed her. Her body is his to play with. A fact he reminds her of with painful results.
She strains and moans and begs. For him her begging is completely irrelevant to his desires.
He spreads her legs for Mr. Pogo to penetrate her gash. The pogo grows inside her dripping cunt and she grunts.
The pain and pleasure are overwhelming. The vibrator meets the tip of her clit and she’s ready to cum.
Duration: 46:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Barn Rose - Anna Rose

Big Dream - HD 720p Pennsville

Cast: Tori Avano
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
No dream is too big! Tori Avano's dream is to be tied up and manhandled. That dream is made reality when she comes to and gets the royal treatment. OT ties her quickly into a reverse prayer position with a crotch rope. Once she's helpless he takes advantage.
Tori has great big beautiful tits. She's split on a block of wood and her back is arched intensely. This pushes her breasts out for punishment. Her hair pulled back only accentuates to the difficult position.
Having a sensitive clit is only made worse when suction is applied. OT sucks her clit out over an inch and then begins to vibrate her well past the point of multiple orgasms. She pleads for him to stop, but he's having too much fun. She struggles to get away, but he hones in on her clit and makes her suffer.
Duration: 40:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Dream - HD 720p

Pull - Violet Monroe Trail City

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Violet Monroe doesn't know what to do when she finds herself completely immobilized by shackles holding down her arms and legs. She thrashes them around, looking around for someone to help her, panicked at not having control over her body. And now that she's lost mobility O.T. is going to make it much worse for her. Being tormented by someone else is one thing, but when your own body betrays you things get so much scarier.
O.T. attaches clamps to Violet's nipples and her pussy and then ties all of them to her big toes. This way every time she moves, no matter how little, she will be tugging at the most sensitive parts of her own body. The next step is to make her move. O.T. tickles Violet up and down her body, getting little shrieks of pain mixed in with her uncontrollable laughter. Then he goes to work on her with the Hitachi, the most powerful handheld vibrator in our arsenal, and watches as she tries not to move too much with every wave of pleasure.
Next he attaches a clamp to Violet's tongue, ties it to her toes, and sets to work caning the bottoms of her feet. This new position adds insult to injury as Violet is humiliated by the ridiculous sounds she makes and the trail of drool steadily leaking from her gaping mouth. Violet is completely powerless and has no choice but to keep pulling at herself, making her pain worse with every moment.
Duration: 50:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pull - Violet Monroe

Kinky Lydia Tricks Naive Rachel Into Creepy Bondage Photos Naujoji Akmene

Cast: Lydia Black ,Rachel Adams
Genres: Ball Gagged ,Belt Bondage ,Bondage
Lydia Black is a glamour photographer taking pictures of Rachel Adams. It’s very vanilla, even as Lydia has Rachel doff her dress and pose in her cute underwear. Rachel is even game for posing in some BDSM gear too, as Lydia cuffs her wrists above to a metal frame. As she takes the pix, Lydia encourages naive Rachel to look like she’s unsure about what’s happening. Next her ankles are cuffed and restrained to the frame so she stands in a spread eagle fashion. Rachel’s curvy body looks so juicy, as she dutifully gets into Lydia’s photo “scenario” and strains against the bonds. But then Lydia adds a red ball gag to “complete the look” and gloats, “Good, now you look really tortured!” The shoot, she then reveals to the previously trusting Rachel, is not going to be so short after all! “Now you’re stuck here forever!” Lydia laughs as she abandons Rachel to squirm and moan in rising fear and inescapable bondage.
Duration: 11:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4758kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 433.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Lydia Tricks Naive Rachel Into Creepy Bondage Photos
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06183 секунды с 9 запросами