View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 07:05 PM   #80
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Rain DeGrey Silas

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
It doesn't matter if the girl quits at this point because we're pretty much done with her anyway. We get to see how much she can handle and they get to see exactly how sick we are. It's like we're exploring each other.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey

Kiki Keep Me! Carroll

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Kiki is wrapped in leather. An armbinder behind her back keeps her from doing much more than flopping about. A ball gag keeps her jaw wide and a strap keeps her legs together. Her predicament isn’t complete. He adds a strap between her arms and ankles. She’s a flexible girl. Her knees fold back and her wrists wrap around behind her. A difficult position itself. Suspended by her ankles is much worse or much better depending on perspective. Kiki seems to like it. As soon as the vibrates touches her she squirts buckets through her panties.
Duration: 42:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiki Keep Me!

Shae Celestine (Rough BDSM Knockout) Blairsburg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Shae Celestine
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Dildo, Vibrator
For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms. Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment. She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shae Celestine (Rough BDSM Knockout)

CamDamage & Vespa - Tell Me What You Like 1080p Smoketown

Studio: reflectivedesire
Cast: CamDamage, Vespa
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Hard bondage scene with Vespa and Cam Damage. Vespa starts in leather strapped outfit. Binds Cam Damage’s hands hehind her back and fucks her hard in doggy style wth strap on. Vespa then switches to latex suit, with hood. Cam Damage is tied with her hands over her head. Vespa spanks her hard across her ass and her tight stomach.
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14283kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CamDamage & Vespa - Tell Me What You Like 1080p

Locked High Ridge

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
I am used to getting whatever I want. I know I'm beautiful. My eyes, my ass, and my hair are just a few of my best features. OT took advantage of how long my hair is. He's locked it inside a pipe and attached it to a fitting that is screwed to the ground. I can move around the base, but I really can't go anywhere. He wants to see my body. He orders me to remove my clothes. With the threat of a whipping I hesitantly comply.
Duration: 37:42
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 886kbps
Audio: 83kbps

File size: 269.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locked

Whiny Bitch Part 1 - Elise Graves Pawnee Rock

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Elise Graves, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys
Most girls spend a few hours with us and they are done. Elise Graves has come back for another live feed because those hours really are too few. She enjoys the hard bondage. Whether it's rope, metal or the straight jacket, the feeling of being restricted excites her. It is especially potent when her airways feel the tension as much as her limbs. Put a hood over her head or a constricting collar around her neck and watch her pussy get wet in a matter of minutes.
The reason we keep bringing her back though, is her dedication. So many of our lovely ladies balk at the first feeling of a spiked board underneath them. We hang Elise over it for a few minutes and then lower her onto the mark. We get to watch her reaction as the pressure of the sharp spines jabs into her soles. It is not a subdued one. Elise has always been a crier, and even though we cannot see her tears through the hood she is wearing the screams and sobs let us know they are there.
Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 556.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whiny Bitch Part 1 - Elise Graves

Torture chamber part 3 Port Hardy

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Japan Woman torture chamber, extreme hard tied and torture. Enjoy!
Duration: 1:43:48
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torture chamber part 3
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03961 секунды с 9 запросами