View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 03:42 AM   #89
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Carmen Rough Island

Studio: BrutalMaster
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Pierced, Needles
Video language: English
As you know, there is nothing we love more than introducing you to a new piece of meat in HELL!. This is Carmen Rough, as in, she likes it rough, more accurately, she needs it rough, as in, being roughly punished and tortured.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9710kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carmen Rough

Summer Hart (After music festival) Abernant

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Summer Hart
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
I never should have agreed to go to the music festival. I never should have trusted my so called friends. Abandoned with no phone, no money, and no idea where I was I was at the mercy of strangers. That was the only reason I agreed to go home with OT. He seemed nice enough and he offered me water and a place to hang out. He told me he was a photographer. He said he just wanted to take a couple pictures of my ass. It is my best feature. I thought for a moment that it might be cool, but something about the way he touched me without asking. Apparently he didn't like that I wanted to leave. He didn't want me to go. He wanted to keep me. Now I have no choice. My body is his. He uses me how he wants. He's cruel to me. He likes to hurt me. I like it too. I'll never leave him.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hart (After music festival)

Lux Lives (Lux turns into an obedient masochist) Atchison

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Lux Lives
Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, High Heels, Tattoo
It's a mystery where OT finds the women he uses on his stage. He found Lux wandering the street and he just had to have her. He puts her in the back of his car and drags her back to his studio. Her struggles are futile in the black leather hood and handcuffs. Once she's on his stage he locks her tightly into a wooden contraption. The dirt still sticks to her legs. Sometimes OT builds up to tormenting his subjects, but with Lux he doesn't spare a second. She's screaming immediately, but the position could easily be made less comfortable. That's just what OT had in mind. Holding her own body weight up requires a tremendous amount of energy and it slowly wears Lux down. The sweat drips down her face as he torments her with every tool at his disposal. Most subjects would crack under these circumstances, but Lux is learning to enjoy it. OT hooks her sweet little asshole and beats her harder while she's straddling the vibrator. If you asked her if she wanted to leave she'd say no!
Duration: 43:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lux Lives (Lux turns into an obedient masochist)

Samatha's Solo Part 1 Artois

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Samantha Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Fetish, Latex, Rubber
Watch Samatha's Solo Part 1 featuring Samantha Grace, and check out more of the hottest sexual acts involving Latex, BDSM videos inside!
Duration: 33:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15637kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samatha's Solo Part 1

Kira Noir - ImPressed Jersey Mills

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The devices are ingenious. The scenarios are horrific. There is a lot that is appealing about what he does. A bright eyed young babe like myself might be enthralled by the crazy antics. I came in search of a mentor. Granted I broke in unannounced and took a tour, but all I wanted was to help him. I wanted to be close to him while he did his work. He saw me coming. He watched me like he watches all his prey. I was just another supple body to bend to his sadistic delight.
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kira Noir - ImPressed

Simmered Suffering Post Mills

When we get started on Nikki Darling she thinks that we are going hard. We begin by attaching nipple clamps, then tying them off to the floor, pulling her arms up into a strappado and brutally caning her. We can forgive her for thinking that this is the intensity that she can expect from us. But to us it is a warm up. We have the recipe for a perfect bondage experience and step one is to treat her normal level of play as a casual warm up.
Duration: 48:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Simmered Suffering

Dungeon Slave, part 2 Remscheid

Mia Gold is always looking for a hot fuck. Jack Hammer is more than she has ever tried to handle before, though. First comes the set up. Sex is always hotter with a healthy dose of hard bondage. She is shackled and strapped to a wooden frame that keeps her in the doggy style position. A posture collar around her neck makes it impossible for her to look behind her and makes breathing a chore, adding a bit of edge to every moan. Jack has long been known to leave girls gasping for air. Mia is just going to have a harder time drawing it in. And if the deepest dicking of her life wasn't enough, the Hitachi pressed against her clit is certainly going to give Mia the most intense orgasms of her life.
Duration: 40:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 105kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Slave, part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02544 секунды с 9 запросами