View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 03:44 AM   #97
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Transitional - Abigail Dupree Albertson

Genres: BDSM, Extreme, SM, Needle Pain, Extreme Tit Torture, Pussy Torture, Ass Torture, Elektro, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre
Video language: English
From Slave Abigail's perspective
I am my Master's test subject in his twisted laboratory.
For quite some time now I have had the fantasy of having a cock. There is something so empowering in the fantasy of being able to fuck someone. Master takes this fantasy in this shoot, and brings life to my desire.
Let us being with the inspection of me and my fantasy.
Tied up and shackled, I am whipped and prodded by the Doctor, my fantasy becoming his own. Once finished with the preliminary testing and looked over, I feel my fantasy of empowerment being stripped down more and more to his own. The doctor brings me down to his chair for more wicked tests. He inspects my usable pleasure holes, putting his sounding kit well to use. The pleasure and pain melding together, I imagine how my cock would be growing as I am inspected by this twisted doctor.
I am found worthy for further inspection. He takes his slave in his medical chair, using this body as he sees fit. Master fills my ready holes, as I stroke my long cock; It is so pleasurable for me, that my cock explodes all over my stomach and chest. He grants my wish and twists to his pleasure. I am his lil sissy to use and abuse.
I am here for his pleasure.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Transitional - Abigail Dupree

London River & Rocky Emerson (Rough Piss Domination) Varnell

Release Year: 2018
Cast: London River Rocky Emerson
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Blind, Anal Fingering
London has been through a lot, but she's always ready for more! Her cunt has had most of the attention so far. It's time to use her butt. London is tied in a doggy position, face down, ass up! The belt is the first thing to warm her beautiful buns. She's screaming and moaning almost instantly. The eerie blank stare and the screams are mesmerizing. A plug is added to her ass and the belting continues. London has a love⁄hate relationship with foot caning. She loves when it ends and hates everything before that. She also loves how much she hates it. That's why OT gives it to her so often. The butt plug is too small to fill London's glorious ass so OT tries something bigger. First it's just a finger or two, but then it's four fingers, and soon after it's all five fingers. Her ass just eats them up. It's not long before they are almost past the knuckle and London is moaning like she's about to lose her marbles. To finish off OT fucks London's face with a dildo till she spits up a ton.
Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7389kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River & Rocky Emerson (Rough Piss Domination)

Lovely Suffering & Humilation (Luna Lovely, Eden Sin) Mainesburg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Luna Lovely & Eden Sin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Luna Lovely gets off her last device and finds Eden's tongue deep in her asshole. The members request Luna smother Eden with her gorgeous ass and she complies. We get to see just how skilled Eden's tongue is. Once Luna's butt hole is thoroughly scrubbed it's time for her feet to get a good licking. Eden does an equally good job on them.
It's time for Luna to get her favorite punishment. She explained last time that at home her self-imposed punishment with her partner is inner thigh slaps. OT is going to make sure she isn't disappointed. He mounts her on a strict gyno chair that is going to make sure she can't move at all. Then he hits her with a thick rubber paddle. She screams and cries.
The members asked that Luna be put into position with her ankles attached to her neck. When she closes her legs it tightens the ropes on her neck. OT adds a little twist at the end. Luna is suspended completely by her hair.
Duration: 54:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lovely Suffering & Humilation (Luna Lovely, Eden Sin)

Kacie Castle Staines

Cast: Kacie Castle
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Kacie Castle is reserved. She takes it all in as she’s handled into bondage. She doesn’t betray the fact that she’s completely aroused by being bound. Once her body is exposed she has no choice. It’s obvious!
The rope around her neck is tied just beyond her reach. The more she reaches to release it the tighter it becomes. Then she’s ordered to put the wet spot of her panties in her mouth. Pantyhose and black tape follow. The INSEX mask is complete.
Kacie finally succumbs to the metal wand and tiny vibrator. Her cunt is blasted and she cums over and over again. Every time she thinks it’s over it starts again. Until she’s a sopping mess.
Duration: 40:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kacie Castle

Turd Says Part Two Evans Mills

Cast: Tia Ling, Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Fingering, Anal Hook, Butt Plug, Whipping, Ball Gag, Fingering, Squirting, Vibrator, Tits Torture, Torture, Foot Licking, Caning, Clothespins, Nipple Clamps
Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turd Says Part Two

DBVB Pt 005 - Humiliation Torture Marlborough

Release Year: 2022
Humiliation Torture M Sexual Feeling Domaso Womanification Horny Hole Meat Doll Ep.2 Forced The Whole Body To Be A Sexual Feeling Zone Men Who Envy The Pleasure Hell Of Madness.
Duration: 2:14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3673kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DBVB Pt 005 - Humiliation Torture

Mistress Rox Searsboro

Release Year: 2022
This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Rox
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12522 секунды с 9 запросами