View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 03:48 AM   #47
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hand made films 4 Salybia

Studio: English-spankers
Cast: Luna
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
Video language: English
Luna should be getting ready for work but instead is discovered taking a shower with no intention of working. She wants to go and see her boyfriend but her plans will come to nothing. A wet bottom feels the sting of the hand far worse than when dry and so she has too endure a prolonged spanking and reddening of her bottom. Naked she bends over for her punishment. This is another of our great Hand Made Films so you get right in on the action and it is encoded to a full HD wide screen size.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:55
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 381.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hand made films 4

A Tranquil FistnRide - Abigail Dupree Vidal

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Extreme, SM, Needle Pain, Extreme Tit Torture, Pussy Torture, Ass Torture, Elektro, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre
Sometimes, Master James will walk into my room right in the middle of a session with a client and start stroking his perfect cock and teasing me unabashedly. This, my dear friends, is a delicious view of what happens to me. Insatiable is an understatement as I slide my fist into my slick ass hole, trying not to show the discomfort on my face and failing miserably. I grab a large plug and get busy with it knowing that I want more. I back up onto the cock on the fuckpost and ride it hard and deep moaning in pleasure and getting more and more crazed with lust for human cock. I turn around and begin to mouth fuck the cock that was just in my ass, shoving it deep down my throat as to not miss an inch of it. My ass needs more though so I turn back around and grab another cock for my mouth as I slide right back down on that cock. I love being filled from both ends but my pussy is feeling left out so I take the cock from my outh and slide it into my pussy riding both holes with my labia spread for your viewing pleasure. Being so full I begin to feel myself getting closer to orgasm and turn around for a fisting of my pussy. Keeping an eye on my Master who is seemingly close to orgasm as well I can't hold it any longer... I cum all over my fist and finish myself off with a huge black dildo in my pussy before getting back onto the fuck post and begging for your cum in my ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tranquil FistnRide - Abigail Dupree

Metal Bondage & Rough Punishment For Nasty Wife London River Mount Saint Joseph

Release Year: 2017
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Blond wife London River wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.
Duration: 56:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Bondage & Rough Punishment For Nasty Wife London River

Get freaky in a threesome Taopi

Studio: Small Talk
Poor dude is getting punished from a couple of sexy bitches as they are going extremely brutal giving him the hardest spanks in a femdom action. Watch the hot ladies getting orgasmic being pleasured in a threesome.
Duration: 16:06
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 442.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Get freaky in a threesome

Mistress Vixen Torment Chair Maple Park

Release Year: 2022
Tied to the elaborate bondage chair, Mistress Vixen's slave has no choice but to succumb to her teasing and tormenting. Her amazing lingerie clad body, entices him, she loves hearing his groans of excitement, before she punishes his body, first the nipples and then with electrics attached to his throbbing cock. Helplessly he takes the kind and the cruel to fulfil his Mistress's desires.
Duration: 28:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8233kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Vixen Torment Chair

Madam Catarina - Real Hard Caning Session! Stillmore

Genres: Corporal Punishment, extreme caning, real session, filmed in real time, spanking, flogging, caning, brutal caning, FemDom, German Mistress
Have you ever wondered what a real caning session might be like with the leading corporal punishment Mistress, Madame Catarina. Now is your chance to find out! The slave has requested a brutal and very hard caning from Madame Catarina and that is exactly what he gets. Armed only with a slave, her whips and canes, a tripod and a camera Madame Catarina decided to film the session. So this movie is filmed as it happened, uncut and in real time. You can see Madame Catarina take the slave’s pale white butt and with hard spanking, floggers, straps and dragon canes, reduce it to a weeping crimson lake, like a slab of raw meat on a butchers block. This movie is a must have for all lovers of serious corporal punishment and be in no doubt this is genuine footage of a real session!
Duration: 23:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9771kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madam Catarina - Real Hard Caning Session!

Sierra Cirque Banks

He has intense corporal punishment with everything from his bare hands to a leather whip lined up to take her show to the next level. And every performance needs a little something special.
Duration: 35:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03698 секунды с 9 запросами