View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 04:32 AM   #2678
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sheila cuffed blindfolded submissive wants to be fucked part 2

Sheila cuffed blindfolded - submissive - wants to be fucked - part 2

I had Sheila cuffed, blindfolded, had her lay on her back. I unbuttoned and removed her bustier, had her naked, only white stay ups on. I started fucking her. Her pussy was dripping wet, warm, tight. Her pussy squeezed my dick, she was moaning as I slowly fucked her sensitive pussy. This girl loves to be fucked. She will orgasm just from feeling a hard dick inside her. I then had her to suck my dick, I know she loves it, tasting her own pussy juices. I had her suck and at the same time with her tongue lick my dick... I mouth fucked her and shot my first load in her mouth, she sucked all the sperm and willingly swallowed. Still hard, still horny I again fucked her. At the same time fingering hard her sensitive clitoris and she soon was moaning and reaching several intense orgasm. I could feel the orgasms as her pussy then even more squeezed my dick and her squirting even while I still fucked her. I fucked her deep and shot my second load inside her. After, she told me being cuffed and used by a stranger she had just met was an experience she would love to do again. She said to me I felt like a slut, a horny slut and the orgasms were so fucking intense... I need more! . Members please enjoy this private video clip.

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 540 x 960
Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 76.7 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Bondage Sheila

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14072 секунды с 9 запросами