View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 07:03 PM   #100
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Perfect Eden Sin gets suspended, orgasmed & waxed Austerlitz

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Dildo
Video language: English
Eden Sin has that lithe body that just begs to be messed around with. OT tickles her till she can't hold her position anymore. Then she's tied up and suspended facing the ground. Of course she needs nipple clamps! Eden thanks the member who suggested the clamps.
As she's vibrated OT lets her fly around the stage. She swings freely as she's teased relentlessly. She's so close to orgasm, but OT knows just when to pull it away. She begs for orgasm. She's told to count down from 25 before she's allowed to let go. When the orgasm hits she explodes!
Finally Eden is tied to the ground spread eagle. She's penetrated with a giant pogo and wax is dripped all over her taut body. OT pays special attention to her tits and her cunt. Eden shudders and screams as the hot wax hits her tender flesh.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Eden Sin gets suspended, orgasmed & waxed

Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 1 Independence

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Pepper Channing, Alice Vicks, and Tasha “Kentucky” Dockery are transported from Largefield Penitentiary to our remote farm location. They are told it’s for a special work detail, but it soon becomes obvious we have other motives. While the three inmates clear a garden the warden and his guards discuss the real reason the inmates have been transferred.
Duration: 26:40
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1791kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 375.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 1

Violette a dry flower Northbrook

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity. That's a good idea when they're at home with someone who is willing to be gentle but for us that just makes them even bigger targets. We'll use them to make her cum, sure, but first we're going to make her scream.
The spike chair is an old favorite torture device of ours. It's reminiscent of the kind of medieval bondage device that people think of when they dream of intense BDSM action. Wooden spikes come up to poke Ashley in the ass and under her arms and she is shackled down into place so they can really dig in. The metal box over her head makes her pained shrieks echo into her ears. It's like a panic-inducing feedback loop. The way the box amplifies the sounds makes her agony seem so much worse.
Duration: 54:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1481kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 644.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Violette a dry flower

Nurse Skylar Fifty Lakes

Every day is hell. She takes advantage in every way she can. Emotionally and sexually. There’s nothing I can do about it. I dream about recovering and getting her back for all the sick and twisted stuff she does to me. I’d grab her, take her to a secret lair, and expose her huge tits. I’d clamp them down tight!I’d her like she me. I’d make her incontinent. I’d make her suffer like I suffer.
Duration: 57:18
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nurse Skylar

Bitch Begs For Anal Pounding - Leya Falcon Huntly

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Leya Falcon has a deep and abiding love for having things shoved up her ass. She's like a fanatic. You would be hard pressed to find someone who gets as excited about anal as Leya did when we told her just what she was going to be getting up to on today's show. From the moment she arrived in the studio she was dripping wet and ready to go, which is just what we like to see.
First we get her set up, do a few of our usuals, a few of our favorites. We gag her with tape, we clamp her nipples, we shackle her up to metal bars by her wrists and ankles so she can't wriggle away. O.T. is taking care of her today and he is quite partial to the cane so Leya gets to get very familiar with the handy tool pretty quickly. He canes her feet, her ass, and her tits, which are tied off tight in a chest harness. Then it's on to the good stuff.
O.T. has Leya down on her back with her legs spread a bit to expose her holes to our camera. He puts a little remote controlled vibrator the size of an egg in her pussy. Then he takes out a dildo, about the circumference of a baseball, and longer than most girls would be willing to put in their pussies. He has Leya lick it all over, then he slides it right into her ass and starts pumping away, fucking her with it as he takes out the hitachi to vibrate her clit. After a while with that, he takes out the vibrator and the dildo and sticks a pussy hook in the girl, but she just keeps begging until he puts it back in her ass. It's hard not to give her what she wants.
Duration: 34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7190kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch Begs For Anal Pounding - Leya Falcon

Delirious Hunter Hot Poke Her Ladson

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Foot torment is a fine art. People's feet take enough of a pounding on a daily basis that they tend to disregard them as a means of inflicting suffering. OT doesn't have that problem.
Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Delirious Hunter Hot Poke Her

Sasha Heart Over the Edge Olive Branch

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sasha Heart
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
She is just learning that there is a wide world of new experiences waiting for her out there, but she isn't shy about her interest in them. Sasha is hot. Hot enough to have men fawning over her her entire life.
Duration: 40:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sasha Heart Over the Edge
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03013 секунды с 9 запросами