View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 07:04 PM   #104
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tinker Toy Minto

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Phoenix Rose is a lovely and giving girl. Today she has even gone so far as to completely give herself to O.T. as a little play toy. O.T. is so excited and grateful for the gift and he wants to prove it in the only way he knows how: brutal bondage and multiple intense orgasms. He bends Phoenix over, takes out his trusty knife, and cuts away her panties so that he can get a good look at her and really get to work.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tinker Toy

Eager Slut - Maddy O'Reilly. Goodwine

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Limit Maddy O'Reilly's air supply a bit and the effects are immediate. She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand, look longingly into your eyes and start furiously rubbing her clit.
When a girl loves being choked that much you can't just give her what she wants. When you know what makes someone so horny you tease them with it for a bit, work your way up to it, then give it to them when they are already about to explode and watch it push them over the edge.
OT is a master of this technique. He's taken the time to study Maddy a bit and learn what makes her tick. More than just breath play, she loves bondage and pain. The chains around her limbs keep her in a hog tie that she will never be able to wriggle out of. They also keep her legs spread open so OT can whip her pussy. The thin piece of cloth covering her isn't going to do anything to keep her from feeling the sting.
Not that she would want it to. She loves the feeling of leather striking her slit. Almost as much as she loves the vibrator that OT puts there next. This is the moment she's been waiting for. The leather strap around her neck pulls tight as she gets closer and closer to cumming. It's the intense orgasm that she has been craving.
Duration: 49:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eager Slut - Maddy O'Reilly.

Speechless Morioka

Release Year: 2022
Cast: India Summer
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
It doesn't take much to leave a hot woman speechless. Take India Summer. She's a beauty, definitely, and I'm sure she's seen more than her fair share of hot action, but she has never had a day like this before. Bondage isn't just rope. It's more than just corporal punishment. Bondage is a way of controlling someone by getting inside their head, their heart and their soul. Once I've had a minute to analyze India she is like putty in my hands.
The rope harness I put around her body is elaborate. Every inch serves a purpose, though, as each strand restricts her movement just a little bit more. Her arms are tightly bound but her hands are free to reach for the knots I've carefully placed out of reach. The feeble fingering she manages only reassures her that she is not getting free.
So far she has managed to keep her dress on. Or maybe it's a bit more correct to say I've allowed her that much. Not for long, though. The feeling of having her clothing cut away is completely different than just stripping her naked. The rags that remain of her outfit send a powerful message. She is here to serve me for as long as I want her. When I'm done she will be as easy to discard as those tattered scraps.
Duration: 57:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Speechless

Violet Monroe Deep Throat Halsey

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Violet Monroe
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Violet Monroe has her dreams dominated by intense fantasies of being tied up in rope and used for some strange man's pleasure. She goes to sleep at night with visions of Jack Hammer's strong hands pulling her body into position and then locking her into position with hard bondage.
Duration: 51:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Violet Monroe Deep Throat

Cindy Lou Newtonia

Today we've brought in Cindy Lou. Who? Exactly. She's a complete bondage noob. She's never done it in her personal life, but she saw what we do and thought that she just had to come give it a shot. It's rare that we see a girl so blatantly naive come walking through the door, so OT immediately steps up to take advantage of this hot-bodied blonde. She is going to get the full treatment today. Fire play? Check. Rope bondage? Check. Leather straps? Check. Multiple orgasms? Definitely check. She has completely lost control of her body. It belongs to OT now. When he wants her to scream, moan, cum or cry, she will. He knows exactly what buttons to push to get the reaction that he wants.
Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cindy Lou

Crocodile Tears Kitwe

Oh, Bella Rossi is one hell of a beauty, and she is a veteran when it comes to BDSM, but she is never really sure what to expect when Matt Williams, a master of diva destruction, gets his hands on her. She just knows that whatever it is, it's going to hurt and she is going to love every second of it. That's how bondage and discipline work for her. She gets off on the feelings of helplessness and pain.
Duration: 50:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crocodile Tears

Reign Of Humiliation Richland Springs

Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up. He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks.
Duration: 1:01:26
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reign Of Humiliation
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08924 секунды с 9 запросами