View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 07:07 PM   #27
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Liberal Learns a Lesson in Humiliation Kossuth

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lorelei Lee is back for a live feed after a long break and ready to dive head first into some mental and physical torment. Lorelei's feed is going to focus primarily on the mental and emotional torment of abject humiliation. She helped come up with the idea for the shoot right around the election, but that doesn't mean she is prepared for what is going to happen. She has requested that our handlers say some horrible things to her that women hear and try to ignore every day walking down the street, and some things so bad that it's shocking they could be thought up by anyone but our president elect himself.
To start the show, Lorelei sits in a chair, doing her makeup, making herself look pretty for us and all of our loyal viewers. Even though nothing has happened yet, you can see her lip quivering with fear and anticipation. She knows what is coming for her and she knows it isn't good. She has been outfitted in a special made dress with the first amendment printed on it, and both she and our nation's founding documents are going to be destroyed today, a proper salute to the current excitement in the country. Ready or not, Lorelei is going to be stripped of her rights.
By the end of the first session Lorelei already has tears streaming down her perfectly blushed cheeks, and we haven't even gotten to the really bad part yet. She sits, bent over a metal pole, as O.T. and Matt Williams pet her back for comfort, and awaits the next awful thing coming her way.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liberal Learns a Lesson in Humiliation

Terrific Piece of Tail Gets Tied Down Strong City

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Milcah Halili is a really fine piece of ass. In their tank top, tiny pencil skirt, and spike heels, they are completely irresistible to Matt Williams and all of his sick fantasies. He already has a rope around Milcah's neck to start out, and he is only going to push it farther as time goes on. He gets Milcah into a squatting position and ties their thighs to shins so that Milcah's legs are stuck fully bent and spread apart, then ties arms behind their back in a brutal strappado. After that he is free to do whatever he wants with Milcah.
Matt pushes Milcah off their feet and onto their ass. Then he takes out a flogger and starts beating Milcah's perky little tits with it. Milcah doesn't respond to it much in the beginning, but with each lash of the many tails, Milcah squirms and whimpers a little more. But Matt decides he doesn't really need to hear them whimper and the shaking does enough for him, so he sticks a black ball gag in Milcah's mouth to shut them up and then picks up a cane and carries on with his work. He strikes it against their feet, thighs, and pussy. If Milcah could cry out they would but instead they just wriggle with discomfort as he abuses that tight little body.
After that, Matt decides it's time for Milcah to cum for him in the most outrageously overwhelming way possible. He sits Milcah down on top of the sybian, the most powerful vibrator of which we are aware, and ties them down there so that they can't squirm away. Then he turns it on to high power. He takes the flogger back out and beats Milcah's breasts with it as they sit there cumming over and over again, and when that isn't enough he brings out the whip and gives them some lashes right across their chest. Milcah will be lucky if they're able to get up off the floor when he is done with them.
Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Terrific Piece of Tail Gets Tied Down

Natasha Voya - Breaking Natasha Rake

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Natasha Voya
Genres: tied,submissive,bdsm,pillory,small tits,rope,clothespins
Video language: English
Natasha has an upscale feminine vibe that rings of an elegant actress from the golden age of film...her long slim body is to die for and her angellic face makes quite an impression...and it's not just the way she looks...she is a graceful and confident woman with a very polite and charming edge...my soul sang with revelry as she lay helplessly hogtied on the floor...another beautiful young woman to put through my paces...the intensity tests the limits of her submission, but I thought I had finally got through to lovely Natasha...after multiple orgasms and much punishment...but her defiance lasts through until the end...perhaps Ill have to have her back to continue my efforts in breaking Natasha...have a safe and relaxing weekend!...Ogre...

Total size: 736.3 MB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natasha Voya - Breaking Natasha

IR - Farm part 4 Pitcairn

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Apr 27, 2022
The farmer in black strikes again and continues with his mission to transform spoiled city girls into wet, wanton bondage sluts. Stolen from their comfortable homes, 49, 412, and 731 are first introduced to PD's barn. While 49 stands with arms held in strappado, 412 wallows in the moldy hay below. 731, dragged out to join the others, is folded into a ball tie and pulled close to watch as 49 is stripped and her bare pussy is beaten. Bent over with necks tied to a ladder and ankles bound together, the girls take advantage of their moment alone to discuss their predicament. Still shocked by their situation, they fail to notice the coincidental similarity of their numerical names. Choking and gasping, they struggle as their backs ache and legs weaken. Returning, PD administers a good ass beating to distract them from their other problems. In order to save her own butt, each girl must choose the flogger's next recipient. They endure their pain stoically in order to save their friends. Satisfied with their teary faces and red asses, PD leaves them to keep each other company once again. Separated from the others, 49 is walked outside and tied down straddling a metal house. The sharp-pointed roof digs into her crotch, but there is nothing she can do to relieve the pressure. After her painful ride, she is locked inside the house and left to wonder what comes next. A harsh hogtie serves as a welcome change, despite the itchy hay that irritates her skin. Done using her, PD stuffs a gag in 49's mouth and shoves her back into her box, locking her away for the night. Stretched out in a cage, 731 is faced with a different dilemma. Sweating and restless under the hot summer sun, she waits anxiously to be released. Approaching in chains, 412 arrives to take care of her, offering water and fingering her burning clit. Task completed, 412 clanks away, leaving 731 to enjoy her solitary confinement. With morning's long-awaited arrival, 49 is released from her house only to be bound into another grueling situation. Spread-eagled and staked out, she is powerless against PD's roaming hands and the additional ropes that squeeze brutally against her neck and crotch. Later, still reclined in her cage, 731 is dragged behind the tractor to follow PD as he performs his daily chores. 412, alone in the barn, switches between the awkward positions her bondage allows, wishing for any alternative torment. Soon enough, 412's wish is granted; stuffed into a barrel, she takes a bumpy roll down a hill. At the bottom, she is tied over the barrel with legs spread, leaving her holes open and available. PD takes exploits the inviting position, stuffing a hook in her ass and using a dildo to fuck her cunt. After smacking her exposed backside with the elephant trunk, he leaves her there, whimpering with holes filled. Hanging in the barn balanced on tiptoe, 49 begs for a change. So she is crammed into a tiny cage with head also enclosed in metal. Suspended, she is at PD's mercy as he heats her feet with a lighter and penetrates her mouth and cunt with a dildo. She's left impaled on the dildo to relish her captivity. Put to work after her rest, 49 rolls a 412-filled barrel into the barn. to totter atop it with the support of a noose, 49 begs her friend not to move, choking desperate pleas as she strangles. But eventually 412 becomes restless and shifts the barrel while readjusting her position, leaving 49 hanging. Rolling back, 412 replaces the barrel just in time for PD's arrival. Locked back in her cage, 49 looks on and uselessly protests as 412 is tied and tortured. Fettered upside down in an X, 412 is spread and ready for a dose of pain and pleasure. Finally, after enjoying a couple of days of good old fashioned farm fun, 49 and 412 give into their true nature. Bound side by side with legs spread and tied overhead, the two girls drip with anticipation and moan with desire as PD finally gives them the release they need.
Duration: 43:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Farm part 4

Face first Lake Hubert

Release Year: 2019
Studio: MistressTangent
Cast: Julia
Torture and hardness from a slender brunette. The guy had long dreamed of submission and torture.
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4070kbps
Audio: 198kbps

File size: 440.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Face first

Gusher Vadito

Release Year: 2019
Studio: MistressTangent
Cast: Lina
Torture and hardness from a slender brunette. The guy had long dreamed of submission and torture.
Duration: 33:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4105kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gusher

Renee Roulette - The Dom Versus the Brat Sunbright

Cast: Renee Roulette
Genres: tied,submissive,bdsm,pillory,small tits,rope,clothespins
In her first shoot, I put young Renee through a fantasy scenerio where she was my helpless bottom and I enjoyed exercising my sadistic ways upon her...for everyone's enjoyment, especially hers...I learned on that day that Renee really enjoyed BDSM as a bottom...For this shoot, I ask Renee to be my submissive so I can enjoy exercising my sadistic ways upon her...So what's the real difference...The first shoot is considered fantasy role play whereas this shoot would be more akin to a real D/S experience....And she really blooms...Renee takes everything I have to express upon her as if she was mandated to do so...and it makes her pussy wet...I called Renee a brat, in the beginning because she was acting a bit nervous...She could have use that as motivation for either being a brat, or chosing to show me that she was a submissive...she chooses to accept the challenge of submission head on...and never falters...I push her hard...and as endearing as a brat can be, these are the types of female players who really turn my head...Ogre...

Total size: 1.2 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Renee Roulette - The Dom Versus the Brat
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08158 секунды с 9 запросами