Old 05-22-2022, 09:27 PM   #1890
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Daisy with Lily and Dahlia Lesson 5

Daisy with Lily and Dahlia Lesson 5
Dahlia, Lily

Daisy with Lily and Dahlia Lesson 5: MORE incredible 3-WAY SUPER PISS WHORE MADNESS ! Wow ! These 3 ultra submissive piss slaves in the same room together produces instant Piss Whore Training magic ! The gorgeous Daisy, Lily and Dahlia are back for more piss-guzzling mayhem as Lily is bound with duct tape and is literally BURSTING WITH PEE as she has been holding it and holding it, and Daisy just can't keep her hands off her and they start kissing and making out ! Meanwhile, cute and shy Dahlia takes a flog and begins whipping Lily and Daisy as they kiss in the middle of the room, all the while poor little Lily HAS TO PEE REALLY BAD !! I just love sitting back and telling these sexxxy whores what to do as I prolong LIly's torture as she absolutely is bursting with her hot golden delicious pee ! Finally I bend over Lily to check our her amazing ass and give her a few more merciless whips with my flog before deciding to let her FILL A HUGE CUP WOTH HER HOT PISS ! Mmmmm, mmmm, Lilly's piss looks absolutely delicious as it comes streaming and spurting out of her cute little pussy and int the glass ! But in this Lesson its Daisy, the newcomer who I want to guzzle the piss ! I have Daisy get down on her knees and I pour mouthful after mouthful of Lily's sweet beautiful golden pee into her waiting open mouth as daisy gargles and swallows each and every last drop as Lily is nearby licking the piss off Daisy's huge tits as it spills off her sexy body ! Great job piss whore threesome !
GENRE:

Size: 136 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 720x1280 | Gallery: 189

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03279 секунды с 9 запросами