View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 07:32 AM   #195
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Shane Ridge Fucks Tristan Stiles Lincang

Studio: Broke Straight Boys
We havent seen too much of Shane around lately, but were more than happy to satisfy his needs and pair this military stud up with Tristan! A little kissing leads in to some serious cock-sucking as Shane drools all over Tristans dick, shoving that meat down his throat and sucking on the tip as he takes his balls in his hand. Shane looks like hes thoroughly enjoying the taste of Tristans hard cock, but Tristan is hungry for some meat too and gives Shane head, jerking his huge uncut dick with his hand while he sucks on his balls then tries to fit that impressive cock all the way in his mouth. But once they figure out that Shanes prick is just too big for Tristans mouth, Shane tries to fit it up Tristans ass instead! Luckily for Shane, Tristans ass is a perfectly tight fit for his big cock and he fucks him on the chair and on the bed, getting down and dirty as he slams him full of his prick and Tristan moans as he takes that huge cock. Shane tops Tristan until they both shoot their hot loads all over Tristans flat stomach.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2418kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 443.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shane Ridge Fucks Tristan Stiles

Cameron - Blowjob Mavisdale

Studio: Militaryclassified
Today Im introducing a new recruit to the MilitaryClassified line up! Cameron is a straight laced, conservative, Seabee. Yep the Navy makes um that way! Cameron was no different and when I caught his ad on craigslist hunting for gash, I knew I had to respond to him and see if he might be kinky enough and money hungry enough to let me suck his straight Navy cock! Guess what.... he did and I caught it all on tape! Check it out!
When Cameron arrived at my studios I was very impressed because he arrived in uniform and ready for action. He looked hot in his blue cammies and I could tell that today was going to be very revealing for this Navy bloke! He was very quiet and reserved. We filled out all the paperwork and before long we were talking about what were going to do on tape today and he was very cooperative.
Once we got past the particulars, we made our way to my sex lair bedroom and began shooting todays scene... blow job! This blow job was really no different that most blow job scenes I shoot and Cameron had no problems getting rock hard right away and I told myself this is going to be good! What I wasnt counting on was his resistance and resilience actually from making himself not cum. This usually equals a straight guy who jacks off constantly. What a surprise..
Cameron had a fat cock! I mean this sucker was thick and juicy and I could tell that his cock was very hungry because it was looking at me from its one eye and motioning me to cum over and start sucking and thats exactly what I did! It didnt take long before Cameron was sporting a rock hard 6 inch cut cock and it was a beauty! The right amount of bush that literally makes his cock look like a flower in a bush of grass.
I wasted no time going down on this boy and he complimented me by giving me a cock so hard that I could bounce it off his stomach and it would flip back down! It was hot! I think Cameron must have jacked off or had sex just before because I usually dont beat a cock this long and this guy could take a pounding! In the end Cameron had to blow his own load and he jacked himself of to a nice size load that made me rush to him so that I could savor the last moments of his relief! It was hot!
Duration: 14:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 212.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cameron - Blowjob

Beau Saxon and Jordan West - Call To Arms Cork

Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Beau Saxon ,Jordan West
Genres: Fisting , Pissing , Buttplay , Sex Toys , Daddies , Military , Shaving Sex , Cumshot , Male Masturbation
Video language: English
It's clean-up time for hunk Jordan West, who gets not only a buzzcut from studly Beau Saxon, but an ass-shaving as well. 'Just relax,' Saxon says as West offers his hole for a smoothing. Once that's all taken care of, Saxon begins working his fingers into West's freshly sheened hole, tugging on the young recruit's balls at the same time. In no time, Saxon's got four fingers inside West, and a fat dildo soon follows. West takes it like a pro, grinding his bum up and down on the rubber dong for all he's worth. After a while of this, West flips over so that Saxon can dildo-fuck him from a new position--with West reduced to a whimpering little boy. West spews white-hot cum out of his piss-slit while he wails out loud.
Duration: 15:36
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1373kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 172.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beau Saxon and Jordan West - Call To Arms

Batboy - Call To Arms Ponoka

Cast: Batboy
Genres: Buttplay , Sex Toys , Military
Some guys can take just about anything up their butts. Case in point: Batboy, who literally plunges his hole with a monstrously huge black dildo. His hole is so cavernous that the thing practically just falls right in. The sounds coming from the gaping orifice of this pig are otherworldly. He sits up and rides the toy for a minute, then resumes his ass-up position and drops the thing in his slot with little to no effort. The scene fades out because, apparently, this hole never gets worn out!
Duration: 6:10
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1370kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 67.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Batboy - Call To Arms

Navy Blue Newton Falls

Release Year: 1979
Studio: P.M. Productions,
Cast: Adam DeHaven, Anna Freed, Brian Ray, George Payne, Guiseppe Welch, Jack Wrangler, Derek Thurston (Non-sexual role), Kurt Mann (Non-sexual role), Snapper Foster (Non-sexual role)
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Big Dicks, Uniform, military, Classic, Pre-condom, Average Build, Natural Body Hair, Plot Based, Hetero Sex Scenes
The fleet's at anchor and the "destroyers" are looking for targets! A Navy Destroyer arrives in port after six months at sea. Two of the sailors, played by Jack Wrangler and George Payne, have been secretly admiring each other but have been too unsure about the other's receptiveness to admit it. Jack hires a helicopter for a tour of the port and winds up having sex with Guiseppi Welsh a mile above the city ! When they finally land, and Jack at last hooks up with George, the real Naval assault really begins!
Format: avi
Duration: 58:48
Video: 720x536, mp43, 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 902.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Navy Blue

Military Uncovered - Back when Rob was a boot Gardena

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Military Uncovered
Cast: Rob
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Muscles, Military, Amateur
Marine: Back when Rob was a boot
This is Rob's first video he ever did for us. You can tell he's a boot for sure! Young, fun, and full of cum! I think that's how the saying goes right? In this video, Dirk gets Rob in the 'Booty shot' position and if you were a sports fan, the first name that would come to mind is DaForest Buttner! Kudos to who gets that. Play balls!
Duration: 18:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7724kbps
Audio: 269kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Uncovered - Back when Rob was a boot

Brian Bonds and Christian Lesage - ASSault Caret

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Brian Bonds ,Christian Lesage
Genres: Fisting , Oral Sex , Anal Sex , Buttplay , Uncut , Hairy , Rimming , Cumshot , Ass Shot , Rosebud
Down in the military warehouse, Brian Bonds and Christian Lesage are craving some hot sloppy fun. Brian rubs Christian's hands down his washboard abs before dropping to his knees to give Christian a sopping hummer. Things heat up when Christian bends over exposing his smooth hairless ass to let Brian shove his face in-between his cheeks. Unable to bare the urge anymore, Brian gets Christian on all fours preparing to handball his sweet ass. At first, it's only few fingers sliding in and out of Christian's hole until Brian sticks his entire hand inside and punch fists his eager butt. Christian moans while Brian reaches in and out of his ass, and Christian flaunts his rosebud in fullest bloom. Christian hasn't had enough yet, so he lies on his back, legs in the air to let Brian dig deep into his bum and lick his sack. Brian's edging and all it takes to send him over the edge is sitting on Christian's fist, which sends a solid load oozing from his cock onto Christian's fist. After Christian feeds Brian some of his own load, he re-inserts his cum-covered hand back into Brian's back door. Christian sits back and lets Brian twist and pinch his bushy nipples before expelling his cream onto his stomach.
Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4658kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 999.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brian Bonds and Christian Lesage - ASSault

Время генерации страницы 0.19815 секунды с 9 запросами