Old 05-23-2022, 07:35 AM   #325
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Reflex Lenzburg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: man's art
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Group Sex, Piss-Bonus, Bathhouse Sex, Oil Wrestling, incl. bareback Sex, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, 9 hot guys in 7 XXX Hardcore Scenes
Video language: English
Relax and wait for your relfex. For sure if you see well shaves assholes and horny young guys your dick will
have fast the reflex. Enjoy our 9 guys doing sex inside the bathhouse. The suck their big dicks and rim the virign asses.
See the orgy fuck in the shower and watch them wrestling with their oiled bodies.
A special bonus for you is an other piss action in "The Reflex".
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:35:24
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2963kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reflex

Masqulin - Bedside Bending - Pierce Paris & Seth Corrigan (1080p) Lockwood

Pierce Paris has one more surgery left, following his ATV riding accident and his girlfriend is pissed that he had to back out of their romantic getaway. It’s already been almost a week since he last came and his nuts are ready to burst. But she’s already gone and heading for the beaches.
Luckily her best friend Seth Corrigan is around and willing to come and spend time with him. That hospital gown leaves very little to the imagination and Seth gets a nice view of Pierce’s heavy cock and balls. He’s more than willing to lend him a helping hand.. or mouth.
Pierce’s waiting pole finally sees some action, when Nurse nearly catches him in the act! But Seth doubles down and climbs on top of Pierce, bouncing down on his stiff rod. Pierce isn’t feeling any pain, so he flips Seth over and pounds a load out of him, cumming all over, before delivering a hot tasty load all over Seth’s face.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Masqulin - Bedside Bending - Pierce Paris & Seth Corrigan (1080p)

Cole Top Boy Part 3 Hardin

Studio: DreamBoyBondage
Cast: Edward Stevenson
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
It’s been a long, firm day doing real man’s work on the construction website in high heat. Our muscular hairy bods are coated in layers of mud and pungent studly sweat. We’ve got hours of trapped aggression and this snivelling nude cooter will be the fortunate recipient of all our RAGE. First-ever I turn the faggot into my urinal making him drink down all my focused yellow piss! The hungry pig despairingly wants to fellate my fuck-stick but I only permit it to tidy my weenie head. This Lazy cooter is slow as plow so we take turn hammering the bastard till its lily milky flesh is coated in crimson stripes. We’re going to constantly mark this gay lil' cooter so everyone will know it belongs to us!
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 369.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cole Top Boy Part 3

Good Boys Maurepas

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Pete Ross, Tony Bishop, Duncan Murphy, Bo Knight
Genres: Bondage & Discipline, Anal Sex, Big Cocks, Dildos - Toys, Leather, Older Men - Younger Men, Oral Sex, Pierced Body Parts, Rimming, S&M, Slaves, Spanking, Threeways
In a gray chamber, bald master Murphy unchains boys Ross and Bishop. They don leather vests and jockstraps. After kisses all around, Murphy ties a bowling pin to Bishop's balls with a sneaker shoestring. Ross sucks Bishop's tattooed dick stiff enough for Murphy to stick "sounds" down its pisshole.
Ross, called "Buttboy," gets a chromium plug up him. Murphy removes the bowling pin from Bishop's balls and puts an ass-spreading device on him. Ross licks Bishop's balls from behind. Murphy spanks Bishop with a perforated paddle, making his pale buns shocking pink.
Murphy binds Bishop to a tabletop and drips hot candle wax on his genitals, then pulls the plug from Ross and has Ross bounce on Bishop's dick. Murphy lightly lashes Ross' back.
Bishop gets to stick an electrified butt-plug up Ross which emits shocks to make Ross' anus contract and expand so the butt-plug fucks him automatically. Murphy regulates the strength of the shocks. Ross barks like a as the voltage increases. Bishop comforts him when the ecstatic ordeal is over. Murphy fucks Ross with the smaller end of the bowling pin while Ross sucks Bishop's dick and yelps. Ross sticks four fingers up his own ass. Bishop fucks Ross in three positions. At last Murphy fucks the buttboy. The boys are allowed to masturbate and eat their own and each other's loads, and smear Murphy's on his belly. Then they're manacled to the wall again.
But here comes muscular Master Knight to -collar, cage, and face-fuck naked Ross. He lifts Bishop's legs to eat the boy's very furry hole voraciously. He lets Ross rim it through the cage wire, and then eat Bishop's cock while Knight fucks Bishop. He uncages Ross so the two can suck him front and back. He fucks Ross briefly. He and Bishop drop candle wax on Ross's ass. Ross bounces on Bishop's dick again. The three jack. Ross screams as if cumming is the most painful thing yet.
demo video is a fourteen-minute cock and ball torture lesson.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:39
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1461kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Boys

Session 182 (After Pissing In Your Mouth I'll Cane Your Arse) Lyles

Release Year: 2021
Genres:
Nichts vorgetäuscht, nur ein heißer Mann, der von einem Schwanz überwältigt und gebrochen wird! Genießen !!! Dieses Video ist heiß !!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2134kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 205.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 182 (After Pissing In Your Mouth I'll Cane Your Arse)

Jare Crucified Muscle Part 3 Hilda

Studio: DreamBoyBondage
Cast: Jerry White
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
It’s been a long, firm day doing real man’s work on the construction website in high heat. Our muscular hairy bods are coated in layers of mud and pungent studly sweat. We’ve got hours of trapped aggression and this snivelling nude cooter will be the fortunate recipient of all our RAGE. First-ever I turn the faggot into my urinal making him drink down all my focused yellow piss! The hungry pig despairingly wants to fellate my fuck-stick but I only permit it to tidy my weenie head. This Lazy cooter is slow as plow so we take turn hammering the bastard till its lily milky flesh is coated in crimson stripes. We’re going to constantly mark this gay lil' cooter so everyone will know it belongs to us!
Duration: 16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 383.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jare Crucified Muscle Part 3

Pierce Paris fucks Seth Corrigan's asshole (720p,1080p) Ubilla

Cast: Pierce Paris, Seth Corrigan
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Pierce Paris has one more surgery left, following his A.T.V riding accident and his girlfriend is pissed that he had to back out of their romantic getaway. It’s already been almost a week since he last came and his nuts are ready to burst. But she’s already gone and heading for the beaches. Luckily her best friend Seth Corrigan is around and willing to come and spend time with him. That hospital gown leaves very little to the imagination and Seth gets a nice view of Pierce’s heavy cock and balls. He’s more than willing to lend him a helping hand.. or mouth. Pierce’s waiting pole finally sees some action, when Nurse nearly catches him in the act! But Seth doubles down and climbs on top of Pierce, bouncing down on his stiff rod. Pierce isn’t feeling any pain, so he flips Seth over and pounds a load out of him, cumming all over, before delivering a hot tasty load all over Seth’s face.

Total size: 2.5 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pierce Paris fucks Seth Corrigan's asshole (720p,1080p)

Время генерации страницы 0.06314 секунды с 9 запросами