View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 07:49 AM   #404
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Pietro and Romeu - 720p Shannock

Cast: Pietro, Romeu
Genres: Bareback, Brazilian, Latino, Anal/Oral Sex, Masturbation, Cumshots, Tattoos, Big Dicks
Essa nova cena da Meninos Online começa bem romantiquinha nem sei se existe essa palavra onde Romeu esqueceu que e dia dos namorados e deixa Pietro pé da vida. Sem ter nada pra fazer ele liga para seus amigos para curtirem o dia entre eles, só que ele mal sabia que Romeu estava preparando uma surpresa daquelas com direito a velas e pétalas de rosa e muita rola né.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pietro and Romeu - 720p

Letterio Amadeo, Rocco Steele Ferrum

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Letterio Amadeo, Rocco Steele
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Mature, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Piercing, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English
Continuing our series of '1st time barebackers', the first person who sees Letterio ( stunningly hot first timer) taking a raw load on any other pay site before this scene, they get a months free membership. Two very big cocks, 11 inches and 8 inches, Two stunning, masculine guys, one sopping, wet, hungry hole, this is one explosive scene. Rocco Steele , hung like a , but horny-as-hell Letterio is desperate to impress and big dicks - has he bitten off more than he can chew!! Its a rampant, furious fuck-a-thon as Rocco slides up to his nuts in Letterio's hairy hole, and pumps him to an aching ruin. Letterio loves it and once he's got used to the huge member he's pushing back begging for Rocco's raw load deep inside him. Letterio's Pspot must have been prodded to within an inch of its life, because after Rocco has squirted onto Letterios hard, hairy arse he pushes back inside to finish emptying his cum into the hot hole, then he sinks to his knees to receive a gushing load of squirting cum from Letterio's throbbing, uncut cock. These guys left the studio, satisfied husks!!
Duration: 28:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Letterio Amadeo, Rocco Steele

Bryan & Gabriel Imus: Edge Snoqualmie

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bryan, Gabriel Imus
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
When Gabriel confessed he liked to be dominated (or to dominate), I knew I had a good candidate for doing an Edge video.
He had a few limits we had to work around, but overall, it's a solid Edge video. A few nutty things tossed in to make it spicy. Plus given Gabriel's mature looks, the hair hounds will be pleased to see a dude who's not shaving himself up.
Enjoy!
Duration: 15:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Gabriel Imus: Edge

Ransom & Stone: Edge Duanesburg

Cast: Ransom, Stone
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
I thought I would explore a little food fetish, as well as trying to do some body hair worship. I hope you will think this one is...tasty!
Duration: 26:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ransom & Stone: Edge

10 Feet of Meat Rufus

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Tommy Defendi, Ben Rose, Gabriel Clark, Jake Bass, Jimmy Clay, Kennedy Carter, Pierre Fitch, Stephen Forest
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Uncut Cocks, Big Dicks, Rimming, Tattoos, Toys, Masturbation, Outdoor Sex
There’s nothing like a big-dicked stud! Everyone loves a guy with a huge dick that knows exactly how to use it. When he’s pounding away at a tight willing hole, there’s nothing else on his mind but getting every inch of that giant cock in a tight crevice. 10 Feet of Meat puts together some of the biggest cocks around for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy.
Duration: 1:43:51
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 10 Feet of Meat

Skyler Hard, Timothy Drake & Deepdicc Rural Valley

Cast: Skyler Hard, Timothy Drake, Deepdicc
Genres: Anal, CMNM, Condom, Cumshot, Facial, Fingering, Handjob, Interracial, Kissing, Oral, Tattoo, Threesome
Skyler Hart and Timothy Drake are live-in lovers and "twinks". They also have an open relationship. Today, while Skyler is at the gym working out, Timothy's home playing. To be exact, Timothy's playing with 10 inches of uncut black meat when Skyler arrives home from the gym. And since they're "open", not only does Skyler approve of Timothy's behavior, he's going to join in! Soon, both hairless twinks are sucking on the biggest, black dick they're ever seen...let alone shared. Who's ass is going to be stretched first? Which one of our bois is going to be able to take all the pounding best? After all the sucking and rimming and fucking, Skyler drops to his needs, being the greedy slut he is...taking both loads and swallowing whatever didn't splatter his face!
Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skyler Hard, Timothy Drake & Deepdicc

Bryan & Clint: Edge Powell River

Cast: Bryan, Clint
This was kind of a challenge to shoot.
I think for the first time ever, I had a guy that was too turned on!
Clint and I shot his solo the day before, and later that day as I was running him around town, we talked about projects he could do next. I talked about the variety of blow job videos he could try, but when I mentioned the Edge videos, he got really interested.
He thought the little bit of bondage would be fun.
So instead of sending him back home right away, we setup to do the video the very next day.
Before he even sat down in the chair he was laughing a bit to himself that he already had a hard on. That of course made me happy, as I wouldn't have to be tugging and yanking to wake his dick up. I always have a little fear that their dicks wont respond.
But boy, was it ever hard! I reached out the first time and he was bone hard.
And that was challenge in this shoot. You will notice I am barely touching him through out the video. It rocks cuz you can really see his cock, as I toy with it - no constant attention to keep him going.
Duration: 8:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5827kbps

File size: 360.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Clint: Edge

Время генерации страницы 0.02208 секунды с 9 запросами