View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 07:50 AM   #407
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Road To Temptation - 720p Capulin

Cast: Jack King, Vance Crawford
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Tattoos.
Video language: English
Vance Crawford and Jack King cool off by spraying each other with the garden hose. Their turns to wrestling, and trying to strip each other. A surge of sexual energy and aggressiveness leaves them both naked, and covered with lawn debris. They have crossed the point of no return, when they know they're gonna fuck. But when and where? That question is answered when we next see them in the barn with Jack is offering his cock to Vance. Jack has short black hair and dark eyes. Vance has a nice bush and large balls. Vance plays with them before grabbing hold of, and sucking, Jack's cock. As good as Vance's mouth feels, Jack wants his ass. A bale of hay and a blanket later, Jack is jamming his cock deep into Vance's hole. The missionary position gives way to a sit-fuck that showcases Vance's colorful ink sleeve and a beautifully shaped ass. The sun is setting and sweat is rolling off their bodies when they cum -- almost simultaneously -- onto Vance's chest and abs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4651kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 976.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Road To Temptation - 720p

Curtis & Jake Lyons: Edge Milton Freewater

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Curtis, Jake Lyons
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Jake Lyons gets a chance to show off his oral skills on tough guy Curtis.
He sure knows how to suck dick!
Curtis is such an alpha male, that we let him take control of Jake for the fantasy stuff.
Curtis was uncomfortable, but pushed his limits, so overall the Edge video is a success, because he says he is down for doing more now.
Enjoy!
Duration: 23:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curtis & Jake Lyons: Edge

Bryan & Taylor: Edge Bermejo

Cast: Bryan, Taylor
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
For those of you who feel gypped because I didn't blow Taylor during his Serviced video, you will be pleasantly surprised that I got him to do a lot more in the silver chair!
Duration: 21:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

File size: 982.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Taylor: Edge

Kent & Ransom: Edge Platte

Cast: Kent, Ransom
Still trying to push Kent's boundaries. He definitely had clear idea of what he wouldn't do.
So we tried a little TagTeam fantasy action (Because who wouldn't want to try to swallow Kent's cock!)
Ransom really has come a long way, waking Kent's cock up in no time, and then pushing his limits during the fantasy sequences. He just gets better and better at this.
I like the ending on this one. You watch Ransom jack Kent off and you really see how persistent he is about making him cum.
Pretty intense cumshot as Kent was on the Edge of cumming the whole time!
He had fun, and I think he will be be back to try more now.
Duration: 22:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 990.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kent & Ransom: Edge

Bryan & Ceasar: Edge Ulman

Cast: Bryan, Ceasar
Genres: Bondage, Bareback, Muscles, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
It still surprises me when the models suggest to me doing these Edge videos.
To be honest, after getting my Trilogy done, I thought it was time to put the series to rest. Retiring the theme is harder than I thought when adorable 20-year-olds are actually asking to do them.
I started doing the Edge vids as an easy way for "newbies" to get their dick sucked and explore gay sex, if only for a few brief moments!
Ceasar's best friend Clay had done a Serviced video with me, and apparently went on about how good the blow job. So every time Ceasar came down, he jokingly teased me that I hadn't sucked his dick and that would be fine by him. He has also done some fetish work, and thought that the Edge videos were right up his alley.
I figured we could do one "sometime" when I didn't really have someone appropriate to work with him- he was certain he would never bottom. So we kept putting it off, and then I ran out of guys willing to sit on his dick.
So we talked about finally doing an Edge video. I thought maybe we could do some cocksucking lessons and maybe he could learn taking a cock wasn't THAT bad. Since I have a "starter" cock, I knew he could take it and have a good experience where he could control the depth.
Since I am gay, and most of the guys are indeed straight, their dicks tend to get wobbley quick, so slow inserts are challenging. Mine however, can stay hard as he takes his time to work it in.
This Edge video basically de-vigininizes 'lil Ceasar. I am not sure he will be bottoming a bunch, but I do know it is no longer in his mind that is an absolute "No" to doing it.
So I guess in all, the Edge videos are still doing what they need to do. Getting the guys comfortable doing guy-on-guy work!
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps

File size: 861.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Ceasar: Edge

NakedSword Workout Scene 4 Morning Wood Grillby

Release Year: 2015
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Jed Athens Alexander Gustavo
Genres: Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cumshot
They bust through the door and it’s On! They take turns sucking dick and eating ass, ending up in a smoking-hot standing-69 position that defies the imagination.
Duration: 26:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3314kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 680.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NakedSword Workout Scene 4 Morning Wood

The Stalker - 1080p Nubieber

Cast: Enzo Rimenez, Klein Kerr
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
With his striking masculine looks, and powerful physique Enzo Rimenez has become one of our most popular men on menatplay, but with that popularity also comes unwanted attention, and unbeknownst to him someone is watching him very closely. But today Enzo gets an unexpected visit, and intrigued by the handsome stranger, our msytery “stalker’ sneaks in for a closer view and hits record. What results is this secret and incredibly sexy footage, capturing the French hunk in a no-limits fuck session with Klein Kerr where he strips Klein from the waist down, and gives his ass the pounding of a lifetime. Holding his legs apart and grabbing him by the tie, to help himself ram his thick meat as deep into Klein as possible, making him shoot his tasty load all over himself.
Duration: 21:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 512.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Stalker - 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.03486 секунды с 9 запросами