View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 07:53 AM   #292
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Skyler Hard, Timothy Drake & Deepdicc Isle La Motte

Cast: Skyler Hard, Timothy Drake, Deepdicc
Genres: Anal, CMNM, Condom, Cumshot, Facial, Fingering, Handjob, Interracial, Kissing, Oral, Tattoo, Threesome
Skyler Hart and Timothy Drake are live-in lovers and "twinks". They also have an open relationship. Today, while Skyler is at the gym working out, Timothy's home playing. To be exact, Timothy's playing with 10 inches of uncut black meat when Skyler arrives home from the gym. And since they're "open", not only does Skyler approve of Timothy's behavior, he's going to join in! Soon, both hairless twinks are sucking on the biggest, black dick they're ever seen...let alone shared. Who's ass is going to be stretched first? Which one of our bois is going to be able to take all the pounding best? After all the sucking and rimming and fucking, Skyler drops to his needs, being the greedy slut he is...taking both loads and swallowing whatever didn't splatter his face!
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skyler Hard, Timothy Drake & Deepdicc

Chris Porter and Drew Cutler - Piss Army Cologne

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fistinginferno
Cast: Chris Porter ,Drew Cutler
Genres: Big Dick , Boots , Fingering , Jerk-Off , Oral , WS , Rimming , Uniforms
Video language: English
Sergeant Drew Cutler is breaking in another soldier in training. He pushes Chris Porter right down to let him know who's in charge. A good subordinate he's goes right to work on Drew's throbbing meat. He pulls the boy off him to ask, “You ready for me boy?” as if it's a question! And he drenches the boy where he kneels. Chris is eager to please. It's great sex play lots of verbal coaxing and spit play. Drew again gives his trainee showers all over his tight white ass before he gets down into it face first. It's incredible how he can jet streams with precision like spurts of cum, some reaching across the room atChris' head!Drew is a man that takes control. A strong masterful top that keeps a boy in line. It's a crazy wild scene watching his long fat cock go in and out of young sweet ass. Taunting he asks, “My cock too big for you?which drives Chris wild. No one looks happier than this young bottom when he finally blows his load... that's the way to throw a fuck!!
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4708kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 897.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chris Porter and Drew Cutler - Piss Army

Bryan & Chance: Edge Gary

Cast: Bryan, Chance
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
I was never able to talk Chance into doing more full-on guy-on-guy work.
But he did say he had fun doing the Serviced video and wanted to do more work that wasn't so interactive.
So I thought I would get him in for an Edge video, which were basically designed to ease the straight guys into doing 'more'. Pushing their limits so they can see they can in fact do more with a dude than get his dick sucked.
Of course, I would run into guys that had no limits (Teague comes to mind!), but over all, most of the guys really stick to a very narrow range of things they will do.
Chance is one for those guys, so if you watch the fantasy stuff, just know, I am really pushing him out of his comfort zone.
Some pretty hot dominate stuff going on, so hopefully you can all appreciate it!
Duration: 17:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5900kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 776.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Chance: Edge

Bryan & Tex: Edge Luodian

Cast: Bryan, Tex
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Watch sexy Tex gets the Edge treatment! Creamy! 'Nuff said!
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 953.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Tex: Edge

Antonio Galvan Canistota

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Genres: Fingering, Freshmen, Interview, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Uncut.
I took Antonio Galvan out to the park to film his solo. He was still in seventh heaven after having already done a scene with Chris Rockway. I perally was surprised he could still walk. I noticed how Antonio looks like such a gentleman with his clothes on. There is something very regal and refined about him. Then he takes his shirt off and flashes his devilish smile to the camera. He is ready to show how a gentleman can get dirty and nasty. After climbing trees and building up a sweat, I take Antonio back to the studio where he gets naked. He frees his hard dick from out of his underwear and starts stroking it. He then moves to the ottoman and asks if we want him to play with his hole. Um, yes. He bends over doggie style and sticks a finger in and starts pumping it in and out of his ass. But that was not enough. He then gets two fingers in there. Next he lays on his back and keeps plunging his fingers deeper into his hole. Each thrust inward sent more to his throbbing cock. Finally he stood up and starting beating his meat furiously. He wanted to bust so bad, and finally he shot his wad all over the floor and the camera man. He fell back into the couch exhausted and elated. I am going to have to get this boy another scene as soon as possible.
Duration: 20:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3345kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 528.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonio Galvan

Bryan & Race: Edge Little Compton

Cast: Bryan, Race
Race and I spent hours doing this shoot...maybe four!
He's so easy going, loves to have sex, and eager to do fun stuff, that I think the fantasy "flashes" probably take up about half the film.
Don't get too used to it. Remember, these vids are to help ease the guys into "more" and most of the guys are really uptight to do anything more than getting their dick sucked.
Race obviously has few boundaries as you have seen him on the site already in full throttle action.
So I was eagerly awaiting this shoot.
I hope you will all will enjoy this final installment in this weekends marathon of Edge videos!
Duration: 14:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 640.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Race: Edge

Bryan & Parker: Edge Doha

Cast: Bryan, Parker
Since Parker Thorn got Serviced by Grant, I thought Parker would be perfect to experiment on in the Edge chair.
Working a little underwear fetish, cock bondage, and cum play in this one.
Used some toys on him to try and wake his ass up. We'll see if this will get him to bottom in the future.
Awesome cumshot on this one as he shoots straight up in the air. Very powerful and erotic!
Duration: 20:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps

File size: 898.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Parker: Edge

Время генерации страницы 0.05485 секунды с 9 запросами