Old 05-23-2022, 07:54 AM   #297
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bryan & Dalton: Edge Coles Point

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bryan, Dalton
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
The cool thing about Edge videos is I get to push the boundaries, most often, of a straight guy.
As for Dalton, I'm still trying to figure out if I can talk him into bottoming.
So I thought I would use the Edge video to break him into some anal toys.
One thing we already know about Dalton, is that I can make him nut fast. I don't know if its my skills, or if he is just quick shooter, but I REALLY took it easy on him. With the audio playing in his ears and blindfolded, it can be a sexually charged experience.
And basically it took me about 4 minutes before he was busting.
So for those of you that want extended fantasy sequences, this one is mostly fantasy as he was hard to NOT make bust, therefore, I took some extra time to intro him to the ass play.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy Edging this all-American boy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 585.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Dalton: Edge

Bastian & Bryan: Edge Haubstadt

Cast: Bastian, Bryan
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
How about a little Irish boy with red pubes, sitting in the Edge chair in honor of St. Patrick's Day? All I can say is that Bastian sure has bouncy balls! Enjoy...
Duration: 17:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps

File size: 766.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bastian & Bryan: Edge

Machofucker Felix Daytona Beach

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: Felix, Maluco
Genres: Latino, Young Men, Muscles, Jocks, Kissing, Fingering, Tattoos
Felix the proto-type of a handsome, sexy Jock. And if you add the attributes "hung", "freaky" and "insatiable" then you even get the..Proto-type of a handsome, sexy "Machof"cker-Jock".
Duration: 9:26
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5137kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 368.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Machofucker Felix

It's Coming, Sc. 4 - Adam Ramzi, Beaux Banks - 1080p Glenmora

Cast: Adam Ramzi, Beaux Banks
Genres: Muscles, Kissing, Cumshot, Anal, Tattoos, Blowjob, Beard, Rimming, Fingering
Adam Ramzi is the proud new owner of the infamous house. Boyfriend Beaux Banks reluctantly helps him move in. What is the shadowy figure the security cameras pick up in the hallway? Later that night, Adam and Beaux are in bed. They hear a noise but Adam distracts anxious Beaux by putting his big hairy cock in his mouth. All the sucking gets Adam throbbing hard and ready to fuck. To get Beaux lubed and opened up, he plants his face beard deep inside the perfectly toned ass. It's time to go all the way and Adam tells Beaux to climb on and take it. Beaux is happy to do exactly that and rides Adam's amazing cock as deep as it will possibly go inside his ass. Beaux takes Adam's rock hard cock every way he can until Adam pulls out and explodes on Beaux's dark hairy pubes. All the cum splashing all over him makes Beaux deliver his own load that pops out and mixes with Adam's creamy juice. Is someone watching? Beaux still isn't convinced he wants to spend the night and the two have a huge argument. Beaux storms out leaving Adam all alone.
Duration: 33:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7437kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It's Coming, Sc. 4 - Adam Ramzi, Beaux Banks - 1080p

Crazy Chest Muscles - Keiji Monterville

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Bravo!
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Bukkake, Cumshots, Fingering, Group sex, Handjob, Masturbation, Muscle, Toys, Men
エロおっさんレーベル誕生!その名は� ��
新レーベル第1弾!胸筋ムチマッチョが 痴態を晒す…!
エロを極めた野郎が魅せるどスケベ� �尾レーベル第1弾!
痴態を晒せ!兄貴を犯し廻し堕として� ��まえ!
兄貴とホテルで淫乱穴交尾!ガン掘ら� ��ても終始勃ちっぱなし!
『乳首まで勃起してんじゃね~か!』
デカマラ8人が犯す!廻す!堕とす!スゲ� ��…ヤベぇ…終わらない穴弄び!
チンポ擦れまくりッス!騎上位、ヤバ� ��!腰動いちまう!
『ザーメン喰えや!』
グチョ穴になるまで犯す!
Duration: 1:40:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crazy Chest Muscles - Keiji

Kent & Ransom: Edge New Ringgold

Cast: Kent, Ransom
Still trying to push Kent's boundaries. He definitely had clear idea of what he wouldn't do.
So we tried a little TagTeam fantasy action (Because who wouldn't want to try to swallow Kent's cock!)
Ransom really has come a long way, waking Kent's cock up in no time, and then pushing his limits during the fantasy sequences. He just gets better and better at this.
I like the ending on this one. You watch Ransom jack Kent off and you really see how persistent he is about making him cum.
Pretty intense cumshot as Kent was on the Edge of cumming the whole time!
He had fun, and I think he will be be back to try more now.
Duration: 22:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 990.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kent & Ransom: Edge

Bryan & Ian: Edge Jose Leon Suarez

Cast: Bryan, Ian
Surprise! Sweeps Week! I thought I would air this Edge video as a kind of teaser for some upcoming Edge vids. Not everyone buys DVDs of course, and I thought this Edge video had some really nice kinky stuff in it! Enjoy!
Duration: 20:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 910.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Ian: Edge

Время генерации страницы 0.07285 секунды с 9 запросами