Old 05-23-2022, 07:54 AM   #298
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bryan & Teague: Edge Peachland

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bryan, Teague
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
If you tuned in last week for Teague's solo, you saw how much energy and sheer it takes for him to nut.
He seems to like a little pain with his pleasure, practically pounding his balls, and literally beating his cock into submission.
So in the short time we had spent, I knew that he was up for a little cock torture.
As Teague admitted during his solo, he is a dirty boy, and he doesn't seem to have a lot of limits, which is unusual for an Edge video candidate. So we got a little extra nutty, and I had lot of fun, 'cuz I felt like he was way into everything we tried. For being 18, he has lots of experience, and I think he enjoyed finally getting in return what he is used to giving. Likewise for me.
So this Edge video should make those fans who cry out for more fantasy sequences happy. It's mostly fantasy stuff, The blow job truly becomes secondary this time out.
This is a great one guys. I didn't think I could think of any other nutty stuff to do, but I guess I just need a naughty Greek boy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 770.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Teague: Edge

トロットロ筋肉便器太陽 Eddy

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
パート3 プリップリのケツを振りながらずっ� �りチンポをくわえていくエロケツマ� ��コ!!
挿れた瞬間から何度もイキそうにな� �我慢するのに必死!「もっと突いてく ださい!」と絶頂昇天!!
パート4 この男デカマラでモロ感!前作マラ喰� ��肉体労働者で宅配業者で出演!
問い合わせ殺到!ゲイ受け抜群のルッ� ��スドエロ姿を見せつけた佐藤勇也が 再び登場!!
Duration: 1:49:10
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: トロットロ筋肉便器太陽

Bryan & Novak: Edge Two Harbors

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bryan, Novak
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
My friend who referred Novak to me, kinda kept Novak thinking about doing more. So thanks to my friend who kept Novak informed and interested.
I think he sold Novak on doing more when he mentioned the Edge videos. I have said before that the guys all think the concept is kind of hot, but they seem to miss one important detail...the dreaded fantasy sequences where we try to push the model's limits.
These videos have always been great at slowing showing the guys they can do more, and Novak was the perfect candidate.
Novak and I talked in detail about the shoot and he was a little surprised to find out that it just wasn't sitting in a chair getting a blow job. So I felt like I wouldn't be able to push it too far. In fact I thought it might just be a re-run of his Serviced video.
But, he told me that he was thinking of doing more anyway. His car repairs just kept mounting and he was liking the added income.
So we pushed his boundaries a little bit and he was definitely not as stoic as he was. The boy talks!
And I gotta say, I love making these guys cum. He kept talking to me, letting me know what was working, encouraging me with lots of breathing. I should be tired of making guys nut by now, but it's just amazing and satisfying to be able to make them cum. (Yes I have control issues!)
I hope you guys feel like you are the ones doing the blow job, and a making jock straight boy lose his nut!
Once again, doing an Edge video did the trick. As he was leaving he was saying to me, "Alright sign me up for full on sex!"
Sweet!
Duration: 16:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 723.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Novak: Edge

Us Cuties vol.3 Guion

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Acceed
Cast: Natsu, Teru, Haruma & Aoi, Scuta, Kouichi
Genres: Asian, Crossdressing, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Toys, Facial, Cumshots
人生初のアナルに思わず絶叫!!
『そんなとこヤダよ・・・もうヤメ� �ください・・・!!』
美少年の淫らに濡れる包皮と亀頭を� �じめて苛めて虐め抜く!!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:07:13
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Us Cuties vol.3

Obscene Net Cafe Penza

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Acceed
Cast: Satoshi, Kyohei, Tsuyoshi, Tomohiro, Teppei, Subaru, Shunsuke
Genres: Asian, Anal/Oral Sex, Blowjob, Fingering, Handjob, Masturbation, Pissing, Solo, Spanking, Threesome, Toys, Waxing, Twinks
そこに平凡な大学生、松田徹平が新� �バイトとして入店した。
優しい店長、気の合う同僚、バイト� �活は順調にスタートしたかに思えた� ��、
平野空間には『裏の顔』があったの� �った…
露出セックスを楽しむカップル、発� �掲示板で男を漁り、個室で不特定多� ��に輪姦されることで
日頃のストレスを発散するエリート� �ラリーマン
店員に プレイを強要する鬼畜クレーマー等� �
様々な客が訪れ行われる猥褻行為。
果たして物語の結末は…
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:36:36
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1433kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obscene Net Cafe

Crazy Swim King Sealston

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Prism
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Solo, Fingering, Bondage, Masturbation, Cumshot
ゴーグル狂兄貴初登場! 狂ったように競パン穿いて交尾しよ� �ぜ! 全変態4パート炸裂! 狂兄貴が自慢のガチマラを雄ズリ! ギンギンに勃起しながら隠語連発! 色黒マッチョ野郎が穴あき競パンウ� �に襲いかかる! 真っ昼間からの汗だく交尾がたまん� �ぇ~。 色黒変態Mウケがよがり狂う。 オイルで黒光ったチ○ポをシゴきあ� �られ一発発射! 競パン跡の尻丸出しで交尾されて狂� �しまくる。 ハイテンションの競パン交尾! 狂ったように交尾しまくるのがたま� �ねぇ~。 兄貴ノリノリのガッツリ交尾でチ○� �は終始ギンギン!
Duration: 2:06:18
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1855kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crazy Swim King

Precious Sora Shaktoolik

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
で好評だった×2カップルとの気にな� �恋の行方は!? 動物達と触れ合うほのぼのピクニッ� �デート! 遂にがタチ解禁! 掘って掘られての求め合う愛情!!
メインモデルに、初絡みの1st.レッス� ��! ハード路線に初挑戦! イカツい兄貴達に輪姦され!!
初顔射から、駅弁、3連結まで!! 盛りだくさんの全編最新撮り下ろし!� ��癒されて、イカされてください☆
Duration: 2:07:20
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1199kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Precious Sora

Время генерации страницы 0.07072 секунды с 9 запросами