Old 05-23-2022, 08:21 AM   #7
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Good Boys Waterford

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Pete Ross, Tony Bishop, Duncan Murphy, Bo Knight
Genres: Bondage & Discipline, Anal Sex, Big Cocks, Dildos - Toys, Leather, Older Men - Younger Men, Oral Sex, Pierced Body Parts, Rimming, S&M, Slaves, Spanking, Threeways
Video language: English
In a gray chamber, bald master Murphy unchains boys Ross and Bishop. They don leather vests and jockstraps. After kisses all around, Murphy ties a bowling pin to Bishop's balls with a sneaker shoestring. Ross sucks Bishop's tattooed dick stiff enough for Murphy to stick "sounds" down its pisshole.
Ross, called "Buttboy," gets a chromium plug up him. Murphy removes the bowling pin from Bishop's balls and puts an ass-spreading device on him. Ross licks Bishop's balls from behind. Murphy spanks Bishop with a perforated paddle, making his pale buns shocking pink.
Murphy binds Bishop to a tabletop and drips hot candle wax on his genitals, then pulls the plug from Ross and has Ross bounce on Bishop's dick. Murphy lightly lashes Ross' back.
Bishop gets to stick an electrified butt-plug up Ross which emits shocks to make Ross' anus contract and expand so the butt-plug fucks him automatically. Murphy regulates the strength of the shocks. Ross barks like a as the voltage increases. Bishop comforts him when the ecstatic ordeal is over. Murphy fucks Ross with the smaller end of the bowling pin while Ross sucks Bishop's dick and yelps. Ross sticks four fingers up his own ass. Bishop fucks Ross in three positions. At last Murphy fucks the buttboy. The boys are allowed to masturbate and eat their own and each other's loads, and smear Murphy's on his belly. Then they're manacled to the wall again.
But here comes muscular Master Knight to -collar, cage, and face-fuck naked Ross. He lifts Bishop's legs to eat the boy's very furry hole voraciously. He lets Ross rim it through the cage wire, and then eat Bishop's cock while Knight fucks Bishop. He uncages Ross so the two can suck him front and back. He fucks Ross briefly. He and Bishop drop candle wax on Ross's ass. Ross bounces on Bishop's dick again. The three jack. Ross screams as if cumming is the most painful thing yet.
demo video is a fourteen-minute cock and ball torture lesson.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:39
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1461kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Good Boys

Rough BDSM Collection Of Master Roger Driscoll

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Master Roger
Genres: Ballbusting, bdsm, bondage, torture, balls, electro
We hope these males are ready, because it's domination time! They are here, and they're about to get tied up, gagged, and dominated like never before.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:30
Video: 600x456, DivX 5, 1599kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough BDSM Collection Of Master Roger

Curtis Torture Twink Part 6 Port O Connor

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DreamBoyBondage
Cast: Patrick Aguilar
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Kenny is so damn glorious and kinky, too! He is always up for some kittling even though it drives him into hysterics. When I suggested he put on my straight jacket, he an ultra-cute smile and said, "Sure, why not'" I was ecstatic, of course. His feet are so ticklish even with just a feather that I was enjoying every minute. I took my time tantalizing this jaw-dropping teddy of a dude - and ultimately took the jacket off so I could kittle the rest of his glorious figure including his pits, sides and neck. This is one of my all time beloved scenes here on MFF!.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3332kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 511.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curtis Torture Twink Part 6

Axel The Contest I – Chapter 1 Gurabo

Young stud Axel Johnson really wants to be the top- in our dungeon. He wants to torture and fuck incredibly beautiful boys, bound and helpless, totally at his disposal. Just the thought of it makes him hard. But first he has to prove he can take it as well as he can dish it out. As a matter of fact, he has to win a contest our sadistic imaginations have conceived: He must show he can endure more pain while also being be a more aggressive, crueler top who cums harder and more often than the much younger Joseph Mathews. Axel is bolted, naked, in the pillory. Jospeh gut-punches and whips him. Who is the better man? We will soon find out.
Duration: 16:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12080kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Axel The Contest I – Chapter 1

Matie Latin Slave – Chapter 3 Willoughby

Jared loves Matie in a jock strap. The young, muscular dancer is roped standing, arms overhead, facing a wall, his firm ass framed by white elastic. Jared leaves just enough slack so his boy can twist and flex. Matie closes his eyes tight as Jared strokes his torso, enjoying the body he is about to torture. He fingers the boy’s asshole and smacks his butt-cheeks with an open hand. Then he gets to the real torture: lashing Matie with the single-tail whip, starting at his shoulders and moving down his back to his ass, laying stripe after wicked stripe on top of earlier scars. The new wounds are bright-red against dark-red, older welts. The boy’s cries of pain are like music as he’s whipped rapid-fire, dozens of times. Jared breaks only to caress the wounds – and slap them. Then Jared cuts off the jock and attacks Matie’s fresh wounds with a pinwheel.
Duration: 15:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12257kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matie Latin Slave – Chapter 3

Bryan & Teague: Edge Cochranville

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bryan, Teague
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
If you tuned in last week for Teague's solo, you saw how much energy and sheer it takes for him to nut.
He seems to like a little pain with his pleasure, practically pounding his balls, and literally beating his cock into submission.
So in the short time we had spent, I knew that he was up for a little cock torture.
As Teague admitted during his solo, he is a dirty boy, and he doesn't seem to have a lot of limits, which is unusual for an Edge video candidate. So we got a little extra nutty, and I had lot of fun, 'cuz I felt like he was way into everything we tried. For being 18, he has lots of experience, and I think he enjoyed finally getting in return what he is used to giving. Likewise for me.
So this Edge video should make those fans who cry out for more fantasy sequences happy. It's mostly fantasy stuff, The blow job truly becomes secondary this time out.
This is a great one guys. I didn't think I could think of any other nutty stuff to do, but I guess I just need a naughty Greek boy!
Duration: 17:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 770.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Teague: Edge

Joel Part 7 Brady Lake

Twink stud Joel is so tightly roped to the massive concrete beam that he can barely move. Young Cole is fascinated by his new pain-inducing device – an electric wand that sends jolts of static electricity into a victim’s body with a simple touch. He loves torturing Joel with it, stroking it against every square of skin exposed between the ropes, making the Joel groan in pain and squirm against his bonds. Now it’s time to add some more rope. Joel is gagged with red rope and his cock and balls are roped to his big toes and the mouth gag. Cole then yanks on the rope, sending Joel into spasms of pain as his balls are painfully stretched Poor, little roped twink.
Duration: 14:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 322.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joel Part 7

Время генерации страницы 0.05469 секунды с 9 запросами