Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

babyposter88 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 2 Reporters 2 Bad Guys, 1 truck

2 Reporters 2 Bad Guys, 1 truck

Tags: BDSM
Cast: Reporter Perils
July 5, 2018
Starring:PepperSterling, Elizabeth Andrews, Ivan Boulder & David AndrewsPepperagreed to go with me to investigate the potential warehouse of the arms dealer. My last investigation as an undercover stripper gave me minimal results. I was hoping sneaking around would give me more information about who was behind the company and who they were selling the arms too. Gang wars in the city had escalated and I had a feeling that whoever owned this building was selling illegal fire arms to low life criminals. My heart beat quickened with nervousness as we came closer to the back door. I could tellPepperwas scared, so I lead the way. I jiggled the door knob and realized that it was unlocked. I slowly turned it and opened the door, looking around a dark room that seemed to be a wash room of sorts. There was another door right in front of us. My hands started to shake as I reached for the door knob, not knowing what could be on the other side.I slowly opened the door andPepperfollowed behind me. We entered a room that indeed looked like a lava lamp shipping room.Pepperand I looked around astonished at all the lava lamps and boxes. Surely there was something more to this. Mr. Little wouldn't have sent me on an empty lead, would he? I hadn't known him for long and knew I shouldn't trust him but he was Mr. Big Boss's brother and that had to count for something. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't see the two huge men barreling straight for us....A tall blonde guy with a 70's mustache came reaching out to me. He grabbed me around my throat as I tried to push him off. The other man grabbedPepper. He put his large hand around her face and I felt sorry that I had gotten her mixed into this. I was hoping she would keep her cool and not tell them who we were. But it didn't matter. As soon as the man grabbed me I blurted out and asked him if he produced fire arms here. He wouldn't tell me. Instead he said they made lava lamps and lava lamp accessories. Of course I didn't believe him though his mustache did make me think of the 70's. I continued to question him as he tried to tie my arms together. I told him if that was his thing then he could tie me and my friend up and do whatever he wanted to us as long as he gave us a tiny bit of information. That is all we wanted. Then we would leave him and his crew alone. He agreed that he was sure he could give us something.The big blonde bad man continued to tie me up. He shoved a huge ball gag in my mouth , hoping to quiet me down. I was asking a lot of questions. But what he didn't know was that gags were my thing and I continued to talk and ask questions with the huge ball prying my mouth apart. Drool started to flow from my lips as I looked down at the man tying my booted ankles together. The man stood up and wiped the drool that had fallen on him all over my face. I bitched behind the gag but he wasn't listening he just forced me to hop out of the room so he could have his fun....Mean while,Pepperwas dealing with the other big bad guy.Pepperdemanded to know what was going on here and the guy reciprocated her question as he bound her arms behind her back.Pepperthrew out a fake southern accent as she tried her damnest to ask him questions. He stuck with the lava lamp story and she didn't believe him. She asked him who bought lava lamps anymore! Surely this was a front for something else. They went back and forth with each other about who was doing what and who was who until the big guy was fed up ofPepperasking questions. He stuffed a ball gag in her mouth and told her to shut the hell up, especially if she knew what was good for her. He continued to tie her up and then picked her up off the ground and threw her over his shoulder.We found ourselves being carried out into a warehouse. The blonde 70's bad guy put me in the back of a truck and hogtied me so I couldn't get out.Pepperwas soon placed right beside me. I heard them talk about taking us to a concrete factory. I didn't like the sounds of that. They closed the back of the truck up and we heard it crank.Pepperand I both became very frightened as the truck took off from the factory at high speed. It was a tight fit for both of us to be hogtied in the back of the truck. We both tried to struggle and reach each others knots but it was a moot point. As soon as we had a knot in our reach, the truck would take a sharp turn and we would be thrown around the back of the truck. I tried to maneuver over on my back to reach my hogtie knot but the same thing would happen. The truck ride seemed to go on forever. I couldn't keep up with the amount of time that had passed. Hopefully they weren't really taking us to a concrete factory.... then suddenly the truck cut off and everything went black.Pepperand I whimpered in fear as the back of the truck was opened .....

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 919 MiB | 20 min 49 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
babyposter88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06506 секунды с 9 запросами