View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 08:02 PM   #117
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

London River - Foot Loosed Allyn

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
We all know that women are sexy. Tits, ass, cunt, face, everything about them is just so damn good. There's just something about their feet that are special. London River has some of the sexiest feet. They deserve special attention. First she's got to clean them, then she pampers them. What can you do with feet? First they must be massaged. A nice deep rub that relaxes them for the torment they will suffer. Bastinado is applied liberally to London's sexy tootsies. Even her toes get a good hard stroke. Some hot wax warms them up and then flames set London ablaze.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River - Foot Loosed

Metal Willie (Olive Glass) Dakota

Cast: Olive Glass
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door. I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!
Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Metal Willie (Olive Glass)

Work Camp Part 1 Poyen

Basic slut training is simple. First your break their will, then you replace it with your own. Maggie Mead is half way there. Breaking her down hardly took any time at all. It comes from a combination of intense pain, humiliating violations and the helpless feeling that incredibly tight bondage gives.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 684.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Work Camp Part 1

Jacey tries out hoods Tolna

Jacey Jinx came to us with an interest in being hooded. It was something she had a little experience with, but she wanted to explore it more thoroughly. She knows we have a lot of different hoods so she knew she had come to the right place. The first hood is a " hood". It provides enough air to breath, but you have to be careful to be calm. Of course OT doesn't make that easy.
Duration: 40:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacey tries out hoods

Sarah Blake Busy

Release Year: 2022
The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and I'm going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I don't think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!...The Pope
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:09
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 969kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Blake

Spa Day Newton Hamilton

"Intense" is how my friends describe me. I'm just a little Goth. My best friend wanted to give me a makeover, but first she sent me for a spa day. The tea was so delicious. So delicious that I barely remember what happened next. I was told to take my clothes off. Why did I comply right in front of a stranger? Then I was brought to another room. There was no massage table. I remember drooling - the taste of metal in my mouth - pain - screaming - crying.
Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spa Day

Pussy Raider Herald

Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Keira Croft is quite the adventurer. She's got that spirited nature. That's why she came to insex. For the most extreme BDSM experience she could find. To test her we start her off with some rope bondage. A beginners course in realm of BDSM. She's made to struggle around.
Neck ropes and predicaments abound for Ms Croft. She flies through the air like a champ. Jumping out of airplanes is no big deal so why should this be? Then it's time to take advantage of her bound and helpless state. A tape gag makes her nice and quiet for us.
Her pussy is nice and sweet. Her succulent juices create a lovely aroma in the room. Little Ms Croft enjoys the chase and BDSM is no exception. She hangs by her feet like a bat.
Duration: 42:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Raider
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03569 секунды с 9 запросами