View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 08:02 PM   #118
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Newbie Knockout El Valle

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Spanking, Humilation
Video language: English
For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.
She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little cunt. She giggles as even that is tickled.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Newbie Knockout

Juliette March - Captive Mugla

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore. Begging only seems to insight his violent ways. His grimy hands touching and caressing me. I want to go, but he isn't going to let me. He does all the things that I need to stay alive. He feeds me awful beet mush. He makes sure I evacuate my bowels and bladder.
Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Juliette March - Captive

Hunter Part 1 North Reading

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Delirious Hunter has her head between the floor boards and that fine ass of hers sticking up in the air when PD walks into the room. She can hear his steps on the floor boards so she knows he is coming closer. What she doesn't know is why. She's called him every name in the book, a dirty old pervert and worse, but he just seems to feed off of her anger. It really pisses her off.
Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hunter Part 1

Down The Rabbit Hole Wewela

Cast: Kitty Dorian, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Pain, Crying
Kitty Dorian has a body that just begs to be tied up. Don't let her stoic disinterested expression fool you. She's turned on from the moment she sees the rope coming. As OT ties her up she gets more and more aroused.
It's not every day we get a girl to cry. Kitty has a trigger though. A few slaps across the face and the tears flow freely. A few more slaps and she's sobbing.
The suction cups on her nipples make her lactate. The suction cups on her tits make them tender and sore. The ropes hold her tightly to the ground. Then the suction cups are put tightly on her ass.
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7246kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Down The Rabbit Hole

Caned Lane Sassafras

Cast: Ashley Lane, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Watching Ashley Lane get off is a thing of beauty. When she cums it is almost subtle. There are moans and gasps, to be sure, as the intensity of her experience builds up. She throws her head back and gives breathy, heaving pants as she finally achieves her goal. But unlike some she doesn't buck and scream. She accepts her with a quiet, almost resigned grace.
And Ashley has one of the prettiest cum- faces you'll ever see. Her eyes glaze over, she can barely keep them open. The muscles in her face relax from the tense look she had just before her orgasm. She looks sleepy and peaceful, lying there bound on our floor.
She will have a completely different look in a matter of minutes. OT stands her up and uses her as a target for his whip. Suddenly the tension that was wiped away is back. She grits her teeth, hoping to bear down against the sting across her ass. It's effective at first, but the problem is, Ashley is a pain slut.
Soon enough she is soaking wet. When OT starts to push his dildo inside of her again her body accepts it without any resistance, almost greedily swallowing the whole thing into her holes. She wants another Earth shattering orgasm. She wants that look of bliss to come across her face again. And it will, as soon as she has paid for it with her body.
Duration: 58:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caned Lane

Spread and Exposed Bringhurst

Cast: Kristina Rose, Elise Graves, Cyd Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Vibrator
Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them. The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her, especially if the client is late to the pick up.
They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed. That part is just a little bit of customer service that they like to include for free. Girls like Kristina get picked out for a reason. They fit the 3 P's: Pure, Pampered, and Pretentious. All it takes is a man with the right connections to make a few phone calls and the next thing she knows she is whisked from a world of spas, salons, and clubs to one of bondage, discipline, and sex.
Being stripped and exposed gets the girl into the right state of mind when her new owner comes to take possession of her. It's basic psychology that Cyd and Elise have exploited before. The less they're wearing, and the more vulnerable their position, the less likely they are to put up much of a fight.
This particular client was so vague with his directions. Don't leave a mark? That's an easy one. A flogger on Kristina's asshole and pussy might turn her bright red but they aren't going to leave her covered in bruises. Nipple clamps are going to give her a pinch she won't soon forget but there won't be a trace of them left by the time her owner arrives.
Kristina's captors are feeling pretty generous today. Or maybe they are just bored. Either way, once they get going they decide to give her a full lesson in what her new life is going to be like. They grab some toys and get to work. Kristina grits her teeth against the gag in her mouth and tries her best not to give them the satisfaction of hearing her scream. She doesn't understand that they aren't trying to get anything from her. She isn't the prize or the game. She's the toy. It doesn't matter to them how she reacts. It is the act of hurting her that they enjoy.
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6768kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spread and Exposed

Straight For The Castle Barlow

Cast: Kacie Castle
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Kacie Castle is reserved. She takes it all in as she’s handled into bondage. She doesn’t betray the fact that she’s completely aroused by being bound. Once her body is exposed she has no choice. It’s obvious!
The rope around her neck is tied just beyond her reach. The more she reaches to release it the tighter it becomes. Then she’s ordered to put the wet spot of her panties in her mouth. Pantyhose and black tape follow.
Kacie finally succumbs to the metal wand and tiny vibrator. Her cunt is blasted and she cums over and over again. Every time she thinks it’s over it starts again. Until she’s a sopping mess.
Duration: 40:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight For The Castle
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06180 секунды с 9 запросами