View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 08:03 PM   #121
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Creep Keep Upperville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Keep

Samatha's Solo Part 2 Box Elder

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Samantha Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Fetish, Latex, Rubber
Watch Samatha's Solo Part 2 featuring Samantha Grace, and check out more of the hottest sexual acts involving Latex, BDSM videos inside!
Duration: 29:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9871kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samatha's Solo Part 2

Brooke Report West Poland

Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Brooke is a tall sexy skinny lady. The kind of girl you see around town and just want to strip her naked and tie her up so she can't get away. It's perfect because she'd like it. She also happens to be a kinky little slut. The more she's tied, the more she's turned on.
Once her clothes come off you can see that lithe little body squirm in the bondage. Her tender pussy is exposed. The lust in her eyes as she watches OT tie her up is palatable. Her legs are spread and she's suspended. The excitement drips right out of her.
Tying Brooke up makes her drip. Beating her like she stole something makes her swoon. It's a wonderful experience to behold. OT pulls out some of his hardest implements and really gets Brooke going. When he finally makes her cum she makes the biggest puddle of her life.
Duration: 47:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brooke Report

Misbehaving P.t 1 Souris

Cast: Brie Haven
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Miss Brie Haven is so ready to get her body in ropes. She watches as each layer is applied and you can just see the lust in her eyes. She's got a fantastic body for it too. Once she's hogtied you can see how intense her back arch really is.
Bound spread eagle with a tape gag is Brie's happy place. Her eyes begin rolling into the back of her head when her nose is closed and she has no option to breathe. Her mouth is packed with her denim shorts.
The end of the day is usually when our subjects get to cum, but that's not the case for Brie. She's teased to the edge of orgasm several times while being caned, but not enough to put her over. You'll have to check her scene out on to see if she ever gets that O!
Duration: 42:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Misbehaving P.t 1

Henna Hex Enjoys The Pure Bliss Of Suffering In Devious Devices! Meyersdale

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room. The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before. I had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure. With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
The metal was cold against my skin. The pipe I was attached to was too low for me to stand straight, but too high for me to kneel or sit. I could see him studying my body as I struggled. His warped mind imagining what devilish delights he might visit upon me.
The device is more versatile than I could have ever imagined. He lowers it and raises it to present my body in whatever position he wants it. It's so simple yet so cruel. When he finally approaches with the whip I can't help but flinch. I love the feeling on my skin, but the crack gets me every time. His aim couldn't be any better as my nipples and clit are the first to get his attention. My gratitude escapes my lips freely.
The contortions he put me in are only meant to display my body for his amusement. The suffering he imparts to me is pure bliss.
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Henna Hex Enjoys The Pure Bliss Of Suffering In Devious Devices!

Restricted - Lily Lane Kacergine

Lily is used to sucking dick when she comes to visit Iz. However, OT has a bit of a twisted sense of humor. He shoves several hard inches of cold steel down her throat. She drools and coughs as it triggers her gag reflex. Her tight body flinches and twists as she tries to get off of the rod.
OT Lily's ass with more steel. Her back is made to arch pushing her ass out in the most exquisite manner. Her tits are exposed and she's left to create a puddle on the floor.
The theme of the day is restriction and Lily is definitely restricted. From the orgasm denial, to breath control, to sight restriction, to the strenuous bondage positions Lily is given no freedom. She is ours to play with. The bondage positions start hard and they only get harder.
Duration: 40:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Restricted - Lily Lane

A Tale of Two Riggers - Endza Adair, Goldie Rush Washta

All over this country, all over the world, there are young, hot sluts trotting around in tight clothes or barely any at all, trying to get the attention of men. Men that they know better than to tease, but these sluts just can't help themselves.
Blonde sex-kitten Goldie Rush thinks that it's OK to strip nearly naked, let a man run his hands all over her tits, moan like she can't wait to be fucked, and then tell him that he's gone too far. She thinks it's alright to show off that tight body of hers, then try to walk it right out the door. But she forgot that she has no clue where she is, and no idea who she is fucking with. Before she even knows what's hit her she's locked down in metal bondage and begging for mercy. None is coming.
And far away is another girl who finds herself in too similar a situation. Endza Adair is locked down with legs spread wide, hoping that all her captor is lying when he says that he gets off on her tears. She's terrified, crying before the caning even starts, and if he's enjoying this as much as she is hating it, she knows that this is going to last a long time.
Duration: 51:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tale of Two Riggers - Endza Adair, Goldie Rush
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03899 секунды с 9 запросами