View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 08:05 PM   #31
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Henna Hex Enjoys The Pure Bliss Of Suffering In Devious Devices! Balko

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
The world was black. I tried to feel around with my hands and feet as I was dragged into the room. The utter silence inside the thick leather was deafening. I had no idea what to expect. I had been beaten before. I had worked for Paintoy where I was severely beaten. On Hardtied I was used sexually for pleasure. With OT though I didn't know what would happen.
The metal was cold against my skin. The pipe I was attached to was too low for me to stand straight, but too high for me to kneel or sit. I could see him studying my body as I struggled. His warped mind imagining what devilish delights he might visit upon me.
The device is more versatile than I could have ever imagined. He lowers it and raises it to present my body in whatever position he wants it. It's so simple yet so cruel. When he finally approaches with the whip I can't help but flinch. I love the feeling on my skin, but the crack gets me every time. His aim couldn't be any better as my nipples and clit are the first to get his attention. My gratitude escapes my lips freely.
The contortions he put me in are only meant to display my body for his amusement. The suffering he imparts to me is pure bliss.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Henna Hex Enjoys The Pure Bliss Of Suffering In Devious Devices!

Lara Lynx - A Ballerina in Bondage Biddle

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lara Lynx
Genres: babes, bdsm, hd videos, bondage
Lara may not be a ballerina, but that's what I thought of when we met...that long lean body with it's beautiful lines, and the way she moves it...with perfect attention to every gesture...grace is definitely a part of her personna...But how will she do with domination and helplessness? It's always hard to tell, and I was eager to find out...She approaches bondage and submission with the same grace she approaches everything else, and it makes her pussy very very wet, she is able to endure discomfort and it arouses her deeply...In other words, this ballerina loves bondage and domination......Enjoy, Ogre...

Total size: 1.1 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lara Lynx - A Ballerina in Bondage

Laela Pryce - Screaming Squirting Submission Peachtree City

Cast: Laela Pryce
Genres: facial, bdsm, hitachi, bondage sex, mandy muse, rope bondage, orgasms
Ms. Pryce, spread-eagle and swinging, is in for one intense day. And as we shall quickly see…a rather draining one...Phoenix begins with slaps to redden her flesh, and Laela already begins testing the sound barrier. She then feels the strike of the cane as he works on her soles for a bit. She stiffens and quiets briefly when he clamps and stretches her, but that silence is soon broken when Laela is coaxed into a massive, squirting orgasm that drenches the Dungeon floor. Now seizing on her keen abilities in the art of the outward orgasm, Phoenix will put Laela through her paces as she is subjected to a little electrical play then coated in wax and pinned. Then, bent and reddened as Phoenix treats her to the whip. Throughout it all, Laela cannot control her screams in spite of the gag. Her ability to cum from the depths of her soul shall not be deterred however as she continues to squirt like mad. Finally, she hoisted against the bed-frame, where she is clamped, whipped and pressed into one final, drenching orgasmic session...screaming and squirting all the way...

Total size: 903.5 MB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Laela Pryce - Screaming Squirting Submission

Fit To Be Tied Muskego

Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Torture, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
Holy shit, you've never seen Hardtied like this. London River is one flexible piece of ass, able to twist herself into shapes you wouldn't think possible. Jack Hammer ties her up so that she is bent nearly in half. A few more inches and she would be able to eat her own pussy. Her legs are pulled up so far behind her head that her asshole and pussy are presented and completely vulnerable. Her clit gets the vibrator, a hitachi that tears multiple orgasms from her body, one after the other. Her ass gets Mr. Pogo, a thick rubber dick-on-a-stick that specializes in pounding tight holes into submission. She's cumming so hard that the screams catch in her throat and all she can do is pant out her .
Duration: 52:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6760kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fit To Be Tied

Morning Wood Part One - Nicki Blue Giddings

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Nicki Blue wakes up in the morning with a screeching alarm and a job to do. There is a man in the bed and she needs to make sure that he wakes up with a smile on his face or this day is going to go very poorly for her. He cannot get enough of her mouth once he has had it. Still, it is better to suck his dick all day and hope it keeps him happy than to stop, even for a minute, and in case he decides that he needs other entertainment. Whenever he is feeling bored she knows that pain cannot be far behind.
Duration: 33:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 375.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Morning Wood Part One - Nicki Blue

Allie Jordan - No Boundaries Longboat Key

Cast: Allie Jordan
Genres: babes, bdsm, hd videos, bondage
We finally got Allie back into the Dungeon and Bane gets right to work. After she's blindfolded, he gives her a dose of electricity and then breaks out the whip. Allie's precious, little squeals fill the air...And to think...her day has merely begun...Her squeals then turn to purrs however when she's brought to her first orgasm of the day…Maybe Allie thought it would all be gravy after that, I'm not sure, but this would definitely not be the case. Perched atop the Sybian, Allie has her nipples stretched and weighted. After Bane cranks on the Cumbot, he takes it to a shocking level. TENS pads affixed to her torso are just the start as he bombards her with the whip, meticulously working her into submission and release. Next, Allie's served up some good old fashioned paddling when she's bent and bound. And then we watch her twitch when Bane tapes his apparatus deep inside her pussy. The tension reaches the point of overload when Allie finds herself bound to the plank for some "liquid refreshment". All bets are off and all limits are pushed, as it all culminates in a shrieking finale...

Total size: 1.0 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Allie Jordan - No Boundaries
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04324 секунды с 9 запросами