LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Peto Coast and his buddy plow David on a construction site Fontanelle

Release Year: 2013
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: David, Peto Coast, Scott
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Tattoos, Threesome, Uncut.
David told Scott and Peto Coast to meet him in a discreet spot so they could both have their way with him. He wasn't disappointed when they tapped his ass and loaded his mouth and hole with their huge dicks.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4534kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 539.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peto Coast and his buddy plow David on a construction site

Logan vs. Dragon Clarks Point

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Elite Male
Cast: Claudio Antonelli, Giuseppe Pardi, Jack Dragon, Jeffrey Branson, Logan McCree, Mickey, Renato Bellagio
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Freshmen, Muscle Men, Piercings, Rimming, Tattoos (Extreme), Threesomes
Logan Vs. Dragon! Ready .... Fuck !! The battle begins with hard dicks, massive amounts of muscle and tribal tatoos. Who will rein supreme in the ultimate match of cum and tattoo ink ?!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:16
Video: 640x360, DivX 5, 1217kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Logan vs. Dragon

Cort & Ransom: Edge Merida

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Cort, Ransom
Genres: Bondage, Muscles, Oral, Big Dick, BlowJob, Tattoos, Hairy, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshots
Video language: English
Cort was more skittish than most guys I put in the Edge chair.
He was very nervous, and his limits were somewhat narrow. We tried really hard to push them, but you can see in a couple fantasy sequences that he was not budging.
Even still, it is hot to see this muscle dude tied-up and made to cum in the Edge chair.
Ransom worked really hard at making him cum, and despite Cort being quite a squirter, took the load to his mouth. It's not his favorite thing to do, but every now and then he is motivated (I dunno, maybe the guys cock tastes good?). Of course cumming directly in the mouth has it's own merits for those viewers who really want to make sure the nut is IN the mouth.
Ransom's nut shot is kinda hot too. Nice visual at the..um...end!
I guess in summary, this isn't a craaazy Edge video, especially when you compare it the last. But we got a straight guy to do some things he wouldn't normally do. And really, that's what it's all about!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5895kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 978.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cort & Ransom: Edge

Время генерации страницы 0.04257 секунды с 9 запросами