View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 08:18 AM   #2522
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Sam F

Sam F

Hot hunky Sam is a dream for all you hunk overs out there. this guy is totally natural and better yet a straight stud too. Sam is a policeman, hard working and hard playing. he keeps his body fit for his job, but admits he likes knowing that everyone looking at him are enjoying it too. We can only imagine what this well hung fit stud looks like in the shower after a workout with all his policemen workmates!

Sam is tall, 6ft 2inches, has hot muscled toned body. His cock is 8 inches and is totally beautiful Watch him work on it and see it grow, getting stiffer and stiffer as he gets more comfortable wanking off for us. It is his first time in front of a camera and he is pretty casual about it. Once he is roc hard his foreskin pulls back and you get a glorious view of his hard swollen head, shimmering with a little gloss from his pre cum too... juicy yummy cock! Sam has a greta ass, hot and hairy, but given the chance I want this stud mounting me, maybe grab his ass to hang on while he is nailing mine!
GENRE:Gay, Horny, Massive

Size: 2 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 480x720 | Gallery: 51

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08842 секунды с 9 запросами